It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developer Sues to Win $12.3 Billion in 9/11 Attack (Silverstein)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Developer Sues to Win $12.3 Billion in 9/11 Attack (Silverstein)

www.nytimes.com

Larry A. Silverstein, who has won nearly $4.6 billion in insurance payments to cover his losses and help him rebuild at the World Trade Center site, is seeking $12.3 billion in damages from airlines and airport security companies for the 9/11 attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well.. there you have it..... case in point...4.5B wasn't enough! I dunno .. I just can't believe he's doing this! Capitalizing on the woes of 9/11!

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
And yet we hear that it is the "truthers' who are out to make money.

Larry Silverstein...if you are watching and reading this.

YOU MAKE SICK.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Since the attack, Mr. Silverstein has been paying rent to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey on towers that no longer exist, his lawyer told the judge, Alvin K. Hellerstein. Mr. Williamson said that his client had also lost rental income from about 400 tenants.

Good. maybe he'll think twice before "pulling" his buildings again.

BTW, if it wasn't for the delay in rebuilding, Larry would have made out big time. As would have been the "plan". Too bad for him that they didn't see this comming.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing that same person who "accidentally" bought ALL THREE buildings just 3 weeks before apparently, and in process made a billions within few months.
Now he is suing airways for what? Because they had their planes hijacked and flown without interruption and intercept from F-16sEvery time they got it right, but in one day they cocked it up THREE times?
That has to be a record even for these zionists. I wish I believed in hell just for their sake.

Time for the revolution People. Please Americans wake up! We need your help!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I find it rather insulting that Silverstein is suing the airlines when he should be suing certain US gov 3 letter agencies that FAILED to notify the airlines of a threat to begin with. Shouldn't the blame be directed at the source of the problem?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Clearly Silverstein does not feel following US law would be applicable. He is much more willing to sue private companies that had nothing to do with the attack, rather than sue the US government who either had a direct hand in it or at least did nothing to prevent it.

This is not about how Bush/Cheney failed. This started with the Clintons. The entire government failed to prevent such an attack coming, which is part of the reason I think they were involved.

How could they not notice 3 planes that were off course (and FLASHING "HIJACKED")? NORAD didn't do their job because conveniently they were playing war games on that very same day.

[edit on 3/28/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
if this goes through, I say the entire US files a class action lawsuit against the airlines as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why not sure the family's of the victims that were on the plain . Its about as much there fault as the airlines. I mean they didn't stop it from happening and they were there . Sheesh what crap.

Also cant the family's now sue HIM? I mean he owned the buildings and obviously didn't have an escape plan for this type of thing . Is it not HIS fault allot of these people died?

[edit on 28-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein, I hope you are reading this, you sub-human lizard of a man.

I think we should all file lawsuits against Silverstein for "damages". Think about it, we may not win, but he will be in court forever, if a good 250,000 people each filed a lawsuit!!!!
Think about those lawyer fees.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey who knows maybe Silverstein gets the ball rolling for a proper investigation

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If he gets away with this than we might as well let the Al-Queda sue him for owning towers that were in their flight path. Insurance collections I can understand, but this is just nuts.

Should we sue Remington every time a criminal purposely shoots somebody with a gun?

Should we sue Ford or Toyota every time someone gets drunk and kills someone while driving?

Granted we may sue McDonalds whenever we can't control our weight, but it just goes to show how out of hand.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I find it rather insulting that Silverstein is suing the airlines when he should be suing certain US gov 3 letter agencies that FAILED to notify the airlines of a threat to begin with. Shouldn't the blame be directed at the source of the problem?

Oh don't worry, I'm sure they are next in line.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If Silverstein wins this lawsuit for lost of income, then isn't justifiable to say that the airlines will be liable to the families of victims of 9/11 for lost of life.

IMO, he might be opening up a whole legal can of worms.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have a thought. Let's load Silverstein up with an enema nitro glycerine solution and have a lottery to see who gets to 'pull' him. I just read an article yesterday that said not only did he get out from under an asbestos poorly designed and under occupied nightmare, but will get his new towers built virtually for free. 'Merica been very very good to me. Grrrrrrr.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think this is wonderful.

It shows how much this person cares about the effect 911 had on America and the rest of the world.

This also show the level of greed.

OK, lets stir the 911 pot all up again, because I can tell you this will do it.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The conspiratorial side of me has to wonder if it didn't go down something like this...

Powers that Be: "No no no, Mr. Silverstein! What we'll do is destroy those buildings of yours, so you can make all of that insurance money from them... and then we'll rebuild them so you can also also make money off the tenants without ever paying a dime for the restructuring! We'll get the American People to pay for it. That way, we'll get our foreign war so that WE can make money, and ever body wins."

(Much, Much Later)

Powers that Be: "Oh, sorry Mr. Silverstein. We decided that we just needed the buildings destroyed, and that we aren't going to help you out at all. We find it really funny that you thought we were going to, being so gullible like that. We also find it funny that you cannot go to any newspapers or rat us out because then you'd be considered a murderer like the rest of us, being complicit in the whole act of treason you know. So, we suggest you go and bugger yourself. Oh, and also don't get any ideas about trying to go after us... we just killed 2000 people for money, imagine what we could do to anyone and everyone precious to you. Toodles!"

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

The Rothschilds, et al, must be sneering out both sides of their face.

No one goes unscathed those who shill for the devil.

Someone needs to pull a building on him and his filthy lucre.

Let's see what it will buy in hell.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
And yet we hear that it is the "truthers' who are out to make money.

Larry Silverstein...if you are watching and reading this.

YOU MAKE SICK.

As an official representative of Mr. Silverstein's I have been released to say; Pull You!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

What's also disgusting is that Bush and Co. are, through the new FISA bill, still trying to make sure that telecoms are provided amnesty from civil lawsuits for participating in ILLEGAL wiretapping of Americans. Yet, this slime ball Larry A. Silverstein is allowed to sue the already financially compromised (price of oil, devalued dollar, etc.) airline industry. As if the airline industry is directly responsible for 9/11. Just makes one want to vomit!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join