It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI workers remove evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Haven't you guys figured it out? Ultima insults anyone who doesn't agree with him. He is delusional in that he thinks if you believe the official story is fake you do not believe in conspiracy. He lies about what people say. You provide proof of something and he either ignores it or asks some asinine question. He lies about his credentials.

After discussions with mods I am convinced that he is one of two things:

1) Such a joke that he is allowed to post for laughs.

2) A sock puppet of a mod saying things just to stir up trouble.

Either way I admit it's fun to watch him flail away and constantly prove how unintelligent he is.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Actually, I propose a third possibility:

I propose that the ATS mods are endorsing his behavior because it generates so much traffic to this forum. One can only assume that the traffic he generates with his antics translates into real dollars into the ATS coffers.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
The fact stands...the evidence was enough proof for the Moussaoui trial, it was not considered contaminated, and he was convicted on said evidence.

Well any half decent lawyer would have destroyed the evidnece as being contaminated. (if the trail would have been fair)

Anyone with with basic intelligence and knowledge of crime scenes knows you do not remove items.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaIncarnate
I also flagged his attacks because they're getting more and more out of hand as he becomes more and more desperate to justify his position.

Why do you only flag me instead of also flagging all the atacks made against me?

I see this is only 1 sided lets attack the guy that does not agree with the official story. Thanks fomr porving my point about being biased.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I propose that the ATS mods are endorsing his behavior because it generates so much traffic to this forum.

Or maybe becaues the mods are intellignet enough to see i offer facts and evindece to show reasonable doubt against the official story.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Why do you only flag me instead of also flagging all the atacks made against me?

I see this is only 1 sided lets attack the guy that does not agree with the official story. Thanks fomr porving my point about being biased.

No, I typically don't see a reason to flag anyone regardless of the side of the argument they are on. I've flagged you (and will continue to do so) because you troll, hijack threads with completely irrelevant garbage, engage in personal attacks and generally make a nuisance of yourself.

This thread is a perfect example. It serves no purpose other than to be inflammatory. You selectively chose only one section of the article (an article that is years old now) and tried desperately to make it into something much more insidious. I've gotten bored with your tactics and bored with you.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He could be a bot. I can predict (within a margin that allows random spelling errors) what each post will be. Couldn't be too hard to write such a program. If he's human do you think he gets a share of the ad revenue?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

Generate traffic? IF you had done a little research you'd see that the 9/11 forum is one of our lesser performing forums. It's ludicrous and childish to make false accusations just because someone out debates you within the bounds of the rules.

The staff has reviewed "Ultima's" posting record and finds many, if not most of the complaints against him baseless and most likely personal in nature and motivation.

You making this "traffic generator" claims substantiates that theory to a great extent. You make a baseless accusation against us (ATS management) because we don't punish a fellow member to the level you believe (s)he should be.

The facts are the traffic generated by this single member are statistically insignificant. The self serving, false accusation that the staff is somehow treating "Ultima" differently than any other member is baseless as well.

Assuming that you counter "Ultima" with the same lack of research and baseless claims in your debates with her/him it's no wonder you are frustrated here.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This thread is about the FBI removing evidence NOT your fellow members. Get back on topic please.

Last warning.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
just because someone out debates you

HA HA!!

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just don't post the rules or it gets removed...

Your fair warning...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Mods,

Since Springer disabled my U2U messaging to defend my statement, please pass this along to him. Thank you:

Springer,

The 9/11 forum is ranked 4th out of the 75 forums on ATS. 4th place is lesser performing? Curious...

The forum users have all seen ULTIMA1 make inflammatory remarks, and nothing happen....but when others do the same, their posts are deleted for 9/11 madness. I know, because I replied back to one of his posts in a similar fashion....my post banned, but his allowed to remain.

Removing my previous post was fine....but removing it and replying to it on the same forum (not U2U), not allowing fellow members to see what I stated...and removing posting privs to not defend my side, further proves my point.

It doesnt matter now really. I think your post actually proved my point better than me replying anyway.

Please feel free to remove my account permanently. I will not be back.

- Disclosed

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
WOW... back on topic guys...

I'm not a forensic scientist, but even I know that moving any evidence before it is properly recorded means that the evidence is considered "tampered with" and can cause every other piece of evidence to be questioned, too.

Remember the OJ Simpson trial? All it took was one glove moved by a police officer to aquit him completely on the grounds of "tampered evidence" (the actual problem is more complex, but that is where it starts).

Do your research. It's an absolutely pivitol point regarding ANY evidence. 9/11 doesn't rise into its own category. It isn't exempt.

Regarding the comments on evidence in the form of videos: that's insufficient as it only shows aircraft crashing intuo buildings, and then shows buildings collapsing. It does not "prove" how they collapsed, or what caused it.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If there is an arson fire, and fire fighters disturb the scene while rescuing trapped victims, do we throw out all evidence? "We'd love to determine who the arsonist was, but the firefighters disturbed the scene." At accident scenes where emergency personnel use the jaws of life to cut open the car to remove a victim or recover their remains, do we throw out all the evidence? "We're not sure who was at fault. We have eye witnesses, but they're useless because the car was mangled in the recovery effort" If a victim's family member(s) or friend(s) are the first to discover the body in a homicide, do we abandon all evidence if the family or friends take a memento from the scene? "Sorry, we'd love to look for the killers, but we have to throw out all the evidence".

The Inspector General conducted a thorough investigation and found evidence of misconduct on the part of two employees. Those cases have been referred to our Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR). The OPR is reviewing the facts and will determine what discipline is appropriate.

Items were taken by workers as mementos of the tragedy and recovery effort...

Is that sufficient to throw out all the evidence collected? That act by two FBI employees was sufficient to "taint all the evidence" related to the events that took place that day?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by _Del_]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I've flagged you (and will continue to do so) because you troll, hijack threads with completely irrelevant garbage, engage in personal attacks and generally make a nuisance of yourself.

So you admit you are only flagging me and not anyone else who trolls, hijacks threads and have been proven to lie?

I have and will keep posting facts and evidence, something that believers will not or cannot do.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Generate traffic? IF you had done a little research you'd see that the 9/11 forum is one of our lesser performing forums. It's ludicrous and childish to make false accusations just because someone out debates you within the bounds of the rules.

Thanks Springer for the post.

The mods on this forum are the very fair to people on both sides of the issue, something that some of the of mods on other forums sadly lack.

Thanks again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join