It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI workers remove evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
By court, do you mean trial? It's two completely different things. You can go to court without going to trial and having the need of a jury.

Well there are different trials, with or without a jury.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well there are different trials, with or without a jury.

True, but those usually end up being a battle between the lawyers with the judge moderating. They mostly end up in just private settlements.

But the question remains, do you actually believe that it'll reach that far? I have no hard proof of this, but I really believe that those companies you speak of will settle long before any of this evidence gets put under a microscope for a second time.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have a question. Well, a couple.

Could this stimey Silverstein's trial bid for billions against the airlines?

What I mean is, could the airlines claim the evidence was contaminated? And that there are no serial numbers corresponding to those airlines, get the court case thrown out? Basically use their lack of evidence against them.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

And that there are no serial numbers corresponding to those airlines, get the court case thrown out? Basically use their lack of evidence against them.

Any court will accept the FDR, radar data, and DNA evidence as proof of what planes they were.

Contrary to what a few others feel about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
Any court will accept the FDR, radar data, and DNA evidence as proof of what planes they were.

Where those found in the WTC rubble? Which is what the Silverstein case is about. I know of Betty Ong's DNA supposedly found there. But, obviously, with the ability to take evidence there is the ability to drop evidence. So, back to the original OP about tainting a crime scene.

Went digging. Supposedly the FBI has them according to this site.

One of the more puzzling mysteries of 9-11 is what ever happened to the flight recorders of the two planes that hit the World Trade Center towers. Now it appears that they may not be missing at all.

Counterpunch has learned that the FBI has them.

www.counterpunch.org...

But, again, now all of this could be questioned. Sad that trained FBI agents would taint a crime scene like this. Conspiracy or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Where those found in the WTC rubble? Which is what the Silverstein case is about. I know of Betty Ong's DNA supposedly found there. But, obviously, with the ability to take evidence there is the ability to drop evidence. So, back to the original OP about tainting a crime scene.

Not the radar tracks.....

Forgot this was about WTC only though. The FDR's came from 93 and 77.

The story claims that 2 FBI agents found 3 of the boxes, by themselves, without digging, in 1 day, amid nearly 1 million tons of debris. Riiiight...........

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
but I really believe that those companies you speak of will settle long before any of this evidence gets put under a microscope for a second time.

Well if they do settle in a way they will be admitting they lied or did something wrong to settle for.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I have a question. Well, a couple.

Maybe thats 1 reason why the FAA is refusing to release the serial numbers for the planes.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Any court will accept the FDR, radar data, and DNA evidence as proof of what planes they were..

But what if the FDR, radar data and DNA evidence is questioned.

What about the serial numbers for matching the parts to the planes?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The story claims that 2 FBI agents found 3 of the boxes, by themselves, without digging, in 1 day, amid nearly 1 million tons of debris. Riiiight...........

Also funnny is the 1 report the AA77s FDR was found laying right at the hole that was made.

How can anyone really believe the official story?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

But what if the FDR, radar data and DNA evidence is questioned.

What about the serial numbers for matching the parts to the planes?

Then the official agencies that made those reports - reports that you said you would accept as true - will be called in to produce their evidence trail, data interpretation, etc.

I dare say that I'm confidant that the courts will then reject the challenge, based on the precedent of the Moussaoui trial.

The FDRs are considered to be a part of the plane. They record data from that plane, similar to other recording devices that would be present to be used by maintenance personnel.

The NTSB has determined that the FDRs for 93 and 77 are from the correct planes. Their report, a report that you said you would accept as true, state this.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Also funnny is the 1 report the AA77s FDR was found laying right at the hole that was made.

Do you mean the official reports - which you said you would accept as true?

The Pentagon location involved maybe...... .5% the debris of the WTC location. So no I don't find anything strange that they were found.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So no I don't find anything strange that they were found.

But you also seem to beleive what the media tells you instead of doing research.

Also the FDR questions your so called media official story.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

But you also seem to beleive what the media tells you instead of doing research.

Also the FDR questions your so called media official story.

No, I believe what the report from NTSB says. A report that you said that you would accept as true, BTW.

Too bad you don't have any evidence that can challenge the NTSB report.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No, I believe what the report from NTSB says.

So now your changing your story and stating the official story has been questioned?

I thought you believed the medias official story?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So now your changing your story and stating the official story has been questioned?

I thought you believed the medias official story?

No, I have always believed NTSB's report, a report that you also said you would accept as true. I prefer to debate facts, evidence, and official reports.

Too bad you don't have any to debate me with.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No, I have always believed NTSB's report, a report that you also said you would accept as true. I prefer to debate facts, evidence, and official reports.

Too bad there are people with experience and knowledge that do question the FDR.

Sorry, but i do not consider the media reports official or evidence.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Too bad there are people with experience and knowledge that do question the FDR.

Sorry, but i do not consider the media reports official or evidence.

The NTSB report - an official source that you said you would accept as true, BTW - is not a media source. If you knew how to do some simple research, you could find this out.

You are basing your opinions on other people's opinions. I prefer to debate facts, evidence, and official reports.

Too bad you cannot post some facts, evidence, or official reports to debate me with.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The NTSB report - an official source that you said you would accept as true,

You mean the NTSB report that has been challenged by people with experience and knowledge that you do not have?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You mean the NTSB report that has been challenged by people with experience and knowledge that you do not have?

No, I mean the NTSB report that you said you would accept as true.

I prefer to debate facts, evidence, and official reports, not opinion.

Too bad you have none.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join