It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am once again curious. This thread say's :Hijackers Alive?:

Besides the website shown. (that has a disclaimer) What, if any evidence has been provided that shows the existance of any of the hijackers?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Lets see, the explosions of the towers, the collapse, the families that're back home without Muhamad joining them for supper, not to mention that if they didn't die they won't be awarded with their "virgins in heaven", hmmm...yeah...you're right, they could still be alive.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
I believe that would be the DNA evidence recovered. Well, at least at the Pentagon location.

Wrong again. According to the Arlingtion Cemetary site, the hijackers of the plane that hit the Pentagon WERE NOT identified by DNA but a process of exclusion.

www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

The remains of the five hijackers have been identified through a process of exclusion, as they did not match DNA samples contributed by family members of all 183 victims who died at the site.

You really should do some research before posting. Still waiting for evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Wrong again. According to the Arlingtion Cemetary site, the hijackers of the plane that hit the Pentagon WERE NOT identified by DNA but a process of exclusion.

wrong again. The FBI seems to have more current information...

The only two brothers who died at the Pentagon on 9/11 were hijackers Nawaf and Salem al-Hamzi. Remains of two brothers were identified by DNA: "The DNA results strengthened the hypothesis that two of the terrorists were brothers, as indicated by other evidence. Two of the terrorist STR profiles aboard the AA Flight 77 gave a sibling index greater than 500. To further test the hypothesis of maternal relatedness, AFDIL sequenced the HVI and HVII regions of mtDNA for these individuals. The sequences generated did match in HVI and HVII, which is consistent with a maternal relationship between the two men.

Next time, at least follow the links provided or do research.

Still waiting for evidence that all the hijackers are alive. Is your only evidence that one website...last updated on 6/2007...that even states it's data is "unreliable"?

Unless you have other proof that they are alive, the information you provided is speculative at best. You have not provided any good, hard evidence that they are alive.

I would have thought a real NSA analyst would have better information.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisclosedThe FBI seems to have more current information...

So that still does not account for all the hijackers.

Please be adult enough to show evindece that all the hijackers are dead as originally claimed.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So that still does not account for all the hijackers.

Please be adult enough to show evindece that all the hijackers are dead as originally claimed.

Umm...that is not what was originally claimed. Actually, you started this thread, you should know.

It says on the very first post, and I quote:

Some up to date information on hiajckers that may still be alive.

The information I posted shows 2 things:

1 - The site you linked states the information it provided may not be reliable.
2 - The FBI has identified 2 hijackers at the Pentagon attackl location using DNA testing.

Plus, after 7 years of research, you would know 40%of the victims at the WTC location were never identified.

www.enews20.com...

You ARE doing research, correct?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed You ARE doing research, correct?

Please do not change the subject, try to be an adult.

If you and others are going to claim all the hijakers are dead then you need to evidnece to support thtat claim. So far no one has been able to post that evidence.

I have and am doing more research then most people on here it seems.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you and others are going to claim all the hijakers are dead then you need to evidnece to support thtat claim. So far no one has been able to post that evidence.

If you are going to claim (as you do by making this thread) the hijackers are alive, the you need evidence to support that claim. So far you have not been able to post that evidence.

Is your only source a site that was last updated June 2007, that even states its data is unreliable? That is your only evidence? Where is all this research and evidence you talk about?

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Is your only source a site that was last updated June 2007, that even states its data is unreliable?

Its enough of a source to show reasonable doubt. Plus i am sure i can fine a lot more sources.

I am still waiting for you to post anything thats newer then 2007 that shows all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Is your only source a site that was last updated June 2007, that even states its data is unreliable?

Its enough of a source to show reasonable doubt. Plus i am sure i can fine a lot more sources.

If you did have other sources, you would have posted them. Instead, you pin all your hopes on a website that even states it data is not reliable.

You start this thread with an outrageous claim, linking a site that states its data is unreliable, and expect us to believe they are alive just because you say so?

Where is your factual evidence they are alive?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If you did have other sources, you would have posted them. Instead, you pin all your hopes on a website that even states it data is not reliable.

Ther are several things that support my source.

1. No DNA reports that show all the hijackers are dead.

2. No cororner reports that show all the hijackers are dead.

3. No evindece newer then 2007 that show all the hijackers are dead.

You place all your hopes in an official story that you cannot show any evidence to support.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You place all your hopes and conspiracy theories on a site that says it's data is unreliable?

That is your only source of information?

1. The FBI released DNA evidence showing 2 of the hijackers at the Pentagon location confirmed dead.

2. No reports from ANY sources showing ANY hijackers confirmed alive since 9/11.

Wow, good evidence gathering there, sport.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You place all your hopes and conspiracy theories on a site that says it's data is unreliabl:

Its just too bad you cannot post any evindece too debate it or to prove your fantasy.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You started this thread stating the hijackers alive.

We knew you could not prove it....and you have not.

Somehow we are not suprised.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

We knew you could not prove it....and you have not.

I have proven it since you cannot debate what i have posted, and cannot prove your fantasy that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I have proven it since you cannot debate what i have posted, and cannot prove your fantasy that all the hijackers are dead.

The site you posted said its data was unreliable. That is your evidence? 7 years or NSA research, and all you can come up with is one site with data it said may be unreliable?

Oh my...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Oh my...

Still waiting for you to prove it wrong and to post evindence that all the hijackers are dead.

If not then what i post stands as proof.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA1....remember earlier in this thread, I mentioned that 40% of the victims at the WTC location still have not been identified? I even linked an April 2008 article about it.

Do you read replies to your own thread?

There is a good chance that the hijackers involved at the WTC location, as well as hundreds of other victims, may never be identified.

But a good researcher would already know that.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you prefer posting the site with the "unreliable data".

Ohh, and you seem to always skip the fact about the FBI identifying two of the hijackers at the Pentagon location. Probably since it proves your conspiracy theory wrong.

and to think you say you are looking for truth....but prefer the unreliable.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

remember earlier in this thread, I mentioned that 40% of the victims at the WTC location still have not been identified? I even linked an April 2008 article about it.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you prefer posting the site with the "unreliable data".

So you agree with me than that all the hijackers are not dead since their is no DNA evindece?

You should really do research, oh i forgot you are scared to do research because it would prove you wrong yet again.

Here is yet another site that supports the hijackers are alive. I wil be posting more, even though i know you will never admit to it being evidence since you are a scared, confused, and imature.

www.globalresearch.ca...

1) Here is an easy example: the identity of the hijackers. The FBI had distributed a list naming 18 of the 19 alleged hijackers by 10 AM on 9/11.2 Within two weeks the identities of at least six of the hijackers were unclear; as men in Arab countries with the same names and histories, and in some cases the same photographs, were protesting that they were alive and innocent.3 In response to these protests, FBI Director Robert Mueller soon acknowledged that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers was in doubt.4 But there is no discussion of this problem in the detailed treatment of the alleged hijackers in the 9/11 Commission Report.5

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Oooh...men in the same country with the same name?

Wow....good detective work there, Sherlock.

Lets see...how many Roger Misners are in the US?

HERE in Tennesee, a director at the Tennesee Walking Horse Association of New Jersey.

HERE AGAIN in Lafayette.

Yep...looks like you're the only Roger Misner in this country.

I would work for the NSA....damn I'm good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join