It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here a Freemason? Anyone know a Mason?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Actually our Fundraisers include spaghetti dinners, pin sales, ice cream feeds ,oyster feeds, and pancake breakfasts, ALL of our money from fundraisers pays the cost of the items needed to run it (I.E. foodstuffs) and for my Lodge the rest goes to the childrens summer reading program at our local library.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I know the secret.

It's all about the order of creation. When you get deap into it, its about electromagnetic force, or quantum physics.

Everything in the entire universe is made of the same force.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
That's odd, so many masons have already replied to the topic. That should make everybody here think.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
..should make everybody here think.

emphasis mine

That is indeed the operative word in your sentence. Its employment would further the elimination of paranoia.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
So it appears you are NOT let in on the Freemason agendas even at the 32nd degree!

Yet, you are.

How are you so informed? What's your source?

Are you a 360 degree mason?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

they are EVIL!

So, given that you held this opinion when you authored the OP, what is the point of the thread?

Should we change all our avatars to "gold stars?" Should we all be exterminatd? :shk:

You have fallen into exactly the trap that the people who might actually be doing those things wanted you to.

Are you familiar with the term "Red Herring?"

If you get people asking the wrong questions/accusing the wrong people, you don't have to worry about giving answers or coming under scrutiny yourself.

Think about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/28/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Great grandfather and great uncle (his son) were/are 33 degree masons.
Nothing spectacular that I can tell. (As far as what someone who wants to know about conspiracies would be interested in.)

You know, I think its like the ant conspiracy, more info on the actual conspiracy here.

But in short, here is the scoop.
Consider how all the politicians are related to each other and to the politicians/crown of england.

To throw things off they spread their 'seed' a bit so others can say, "Im related also to politicians, etc and Im no one special". But when one looks close those at the top tend to have a tighter 'gene pool' to keep the queen be 'pure.'

Guess it could hypothetically be the same with the concept of 33 degree masons.
Many indeed do not know any secrets...but those who have the tight connections and bloodline mix...well there may be something to that.

Now this does not make masonry bad at all. It just means they hide there, like they hide everywhere.

But again, its a bit more deeper than what is stated here, and really not all that sinister.
In fact once one realizes the underlying truth, all of the conspiracies...regardless of how true they may be, loose their edge.

When people awaken inside (drop the mental labels and identification with form, and enjoy the form instead of believing it is who they are...and this includes thought as form,) then it is when all of these topics become quite pointless, and those who may be in power trying to manipulate loose their control.

Sure it makes for great writing and movies...sinister plots, that wind to and fro, going ever darker and deeper...but like movies and books, as the zen saying goes "this to shall pass". Its all a story in the dance of life...and we are the dance.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
From what I've read, 'standard masons' (i use that lightly and apologise)like these wouldn't know anything of what people here are talking except maybe a handful in the world. On your 33 degree initiation, were you handed a bible and asked to spit on it? This is the 'initiation' aparently and im not even sure how many lodges actually do this. If you refuse to spit on the bible, you are welcomed into the 'inner' circle. If you choose to 'spit' on the bible, then you are then indoctrined as a 'galactic' mason and start from rank one again, so you must work your way up the otherside of the pyramid. NONE of this is fact, but has been declared by 'whistleblowers' from the NWO and secret bases which I've read from various articles and documentaries. Only specific lodges allow you 'acces' to 'NWO' but these are only known to the people who are sent there.

As far as I've read, George BUsh Snr is the highest ranking memer on this planet, may have changed, but he is 33 degree of the galactiv masons. The 'freemasons' aren't evil or world domineering from what i've seen, just a possible path to go. 99.99% of masons won't know a thing and the others will swear blind they don't know. good luck

thanks. EMM

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Just curious, Light, how long did it take you to make KCCH? When I became a 32, the two white caps teaching our class said it took each of them 16-18 years to receive the 33° honors. I know the minimum is 4 years to a red cap, and another minimum of 4 years to a white cap/33°, but was curious what the more realistic numbers were. (From the two accounts I've heard so far, seems like about double the minimum...)

I was in for about 8 years when I received the KCCH. There have been brothers that got it earlier than me, but then again, some have been in 20+ plus years before receiving it, and of course, many never receive it all, which makes the honor much more humbling.

In general, it usually depends on the brother's own personal activity within the Rite.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

First, let me state in no uncertain terms that George W. Bush is not now, nor has ever been, a Freemason. He's galactic for sure, but not a Mason.

The myth that Masonic candidates are asked to spit upon the Bible is of unknown origin, but is entirely make believe. The Bible is denoted "The Great Light of Masonry", and is treated as sacred within the Lodge. Most Lodges present Bibles as gifts to new members.

The 33° is a degree of chivalry, based on the Knights Templar. No Mason has ever been asked to spit on the Bible, or any other scripture of religion, in Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What does freemasonry do?

Let's see, fund wars, fund control, fund surveillance, kill our liberties, bankrupt America, I could go on.

Interesting. I thought it was the MASONS who pretty much *founded* America, and gave you your liberties in the first place.

Partial List of Freemasons who were Founding Fathers:

1. George Washington - Served 3 terms as Worshipful Master of Alexandria Lodge in Fredericksberg, VA. Presided over Tent Lodges on the battlefield. Laid the Cornerstone for the Capitol Building in a Masonic ceremony. Took oath of office as President on a Masonic Bible.

2. Benjamin Franklin - Served as Masonic Grand Master of Pennsylvania. Published the first Masonic book in the United States (Constitutions of the Freemasons). Dual member of Lodge of Nine Muses in Paris, acted as Senior Deacon during Voltaire's initiation there.

3. Paul Revere - Served as Grand Master of Massachusetts. Known for his famous Ride, and probably helped orchestrate the Boston Tea Party.

4. John Hancock - Famous signer of Declaration of Independence who wanted to George to read his name without his spectacles. Served in the Revolution.

There are many more, but I think this sums up my point.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I would like, very much to give a hat tip and a nod of appreciation to the Masons on this site, who tirelessly dea with this typical kind of claptrap in such a humble and patient fashion.

I never cease to be amazed by the people who come on this site, make blatant statements about things they really appear to know nothing about, back it with chincy quality sci-fi books, and then tell the actual experiencers (Masons) that they have no idea what they are talking about.

It would seem that some of the folks who post this claptrap think that all Masons are in league with some secret master plan to overthrow civilization. Or een that folks who are on the inside are so dumb that they fall for every bit of intellectual crap comes down the street. I have to wonder about the quality and smarts of the folks who are Masons Intent On Overthrowing civilization as we know it. They've been attempting in some feeble manner to take over the planet for better than 200 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Molest children, engage in Satanic rituals, make moves to set up the 1-world-govt. dictatorship, dumb us down, put fluoride in our water, put mercury in our vaccines, exploit the 3rd world, cause famines in the 3rd world for population control, but I'm not done.

If you're looking for an honest discussion, which it appears that you are, you need to come back to reality and start listening to what's being said, instead of regurgitating everything that you've read online.

The mentality of "It must be true, I read it on the internet!!", really could not be further from truth. And in this case the truth is what you are looking for or else you would not have asked.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Do not forget Edmund Burke, who softened up parliament to allow America's Independance succeed.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
...the Masons on this site, who tirelessly dea with this typical kind of claptrap in such a humble and patient fashion.

... they have no idea what they are talking about.

Yes indeed they must be patient, and patience is truly a virtue.
Its to easy to forget where we came from and the dogmas that we held close to us and eventually left behind...if at all.

Information comes in stages, and thus you will always have these kind of post...peoples paths intersect at various points, but overall the journey is unique and can only be walked by that person. (stating the obvious, but its good to point out.)

That which we take for granted (info) and grow tiresome when we hear the same 'clap trap' - we must remember those who were patient with us when we once believed the same. (Now if for you masons were never an issue, than Im sure there was something else that you could find to relate to what Im saying.)

Patience is by no means easy...I get frustrated by what seems so obvious and yet seems to allude the masses. - Not that I have reached some state of Nirvana...but there isnt a state to reach is there.

And again, when I see where I came from it gives humility to remember that indeed it is not about an us vs. them or a superior/inferior ladder thing - it all boils down to the joy of life and the journey that individual takes.

So indeed, hats off to the masons on here who do have patience every time someone thinks they are in cahoots with the devil. Again, they do better than I do in the patience realm I believe...something that would benefit me to incorporate into my life perhaps.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Och!

I know a bunch of them, here in Scotland anyway...

Its just a social club, with a few extra rules. Such as you have to believe in a god, you have to be a "good person", have to get involved in charity work. Nothing sinister about them at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I represented a young film maker client who took me to his lodge in Santa Monica. It was an intro. I was not interested. They were very nice. The vibe was like Scientology and so was the intro. Very similar.

Here goes. Tino and all of his projects were very Nazi. He loves to play Nazi characters and it is the only time he shows real talent is with this subject matter. All of his financing comes from his lodge and "brothers". This is why I accepted the initiation to the lodge- in an effort to negotiate better deals for him with his resources.

Again- they were all very nice, respectful, professional and small time savvy regarding entertainment. The amounts discussed were not enough (commissions) to keep my interest. It was explained to me that the higher he goes within the organization- the more money he would have access to.

This made perfect sense to me- no conspiracy at all that I could see. Tino is ambitious, however he is narrow minded artistically (Pro-Nazi genre).

I did not work with budgets under $100K. So that ended!

I believe this intro was for me to help get higher up their ladder to play with bigger money because they really like him personally.

The only odd thing that occurred was when I suggested to the poo-bah (whatever he's called inside- I met him as Ben) that he hook up Tino with their entertainment higher up members which he said there were- I was met with a stare that was not pleasant - instantly the glare disappeared into a smile and good-bye greeting and "Ben" left.

This was my first and last experience with the Masonic regime.

For what its worth.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Interesting. I thought it was the MASONS who pretty much *founded* America, and gave you your liberties in the first place.

So it means America was always under British control?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join