It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here a Freemason? Anyone know a Mason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If you are, which degree are you?

What do you do at Freemasonry?

How did you get there?

And, most importantly, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?????

If you know a Freemason, invite them to come on ATS, or a least verbally tell you about their experience.

P.S. Anyone here a 33rd?

Any1 here in the Committee of 300?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bro Colin Niblo
Zetland #391
Scotland

Master Mason (3rd Degree)

I got here by asking to become a fellow brethren of the craft.

Most of the time is spent plotting world domination and the likes....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There are many Masons on this board and there are countless threads about Freemasons and what they believe, etc. You might want to use the search function - it's a great tool.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I agree with forestlady, a quick search will get you into many threads on the topic.

One thing I will say is that there are a LOT of freemasons on this site and most every one of them will answer any real question with honesty and truth. I, myself, came into ATS very, very ignorant of real freemasonry with ideas concerning the Illuminati, secret handshakes and symbolism that were totally out of date, context and accuracy.

I have learned much.

Ignorancy is not a crime here at ATS, but, it's an affliction shared by most of us and we all actively fight to cure ourselves of the disability.

Ask good questions, get good answers.

Hope I've helped,
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am not a mason myself, but I do know several people who are masons. One, who I will call JD, is a 32* mason who is ex Airforce intelligence. I have known JD since 1994. We both served in the Armed Forces, though at different times and in different branches(I being ex-Army). I have talked with him and the others I know who are in the Masons about the Masons. I was even asked to join one local area lodge, but turned it down. I have learned some info about them, but it is stuff that peoole, even non-Mason's already know, so there is no need for me to rehash what everyone already knows about them anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
If you are, which degree are you?

I am a Master Mason, a Past Master of my Lodge, 32° KCCH in the Scottish Rite, Royal Arch Mason, Cryptic Mason, and Knight Templar in the York Rite, and belong to several appendent and honorary Masonic bodies and degrees.

What do you do at Freemasonry?

Have standard business meetings, degrees (where new members are initiated), banquets, fundraisers, organize charities, etc.

How did you get there?

By requesting admission.

And, most importantly, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?????

Lots of stuff. You'll have to be more specific.

P.S. Anyone here a 33rd?

One of our ATS members here, Appak, is a 33° Scottish Rite Mason. Not sure about any others.

Any1 here in the Committee of 300?

Never heard of 'em, whatever it is isn't Masonic.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I am a Master Mason, a Past Master of my Lodge, 32° KCCH in the Scottish Rite, Royal Arch Mason, Cryptic Mason, and Knight Templar in the York Rite, and belong to several appendent and honorary Masonic bodies and degrees.
Just curious, Light, how long did it take you to make KCCH? When I became a 32, the two white caps teaching our class said it took each of them 16-18 years to receive the 33° honors. I know the minimum is 4 years to a red cap, and another minimum of 4 years to a white cap/33°, but was curious what the more realistic numbers were. (From the two accounts I've heard so far, seems like about double the minimum...)

[edit on 3/27/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Wait, you engage in fundraisers? What exactly are you funding? As a 32nd, you PROBABLY are involved in some manipulation and probably know something of the New World Order agenda.

Are you involved in any esoteric activities?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

What are we funding? Scholarships, hospitals, schools. You know, things that strive to improve the quality of life for everyone everywhere, one person at a time. (The real secret of the New World Order? Socialized medicine!)

From the Scottish Rite website, there are about 550,000 32° masons in the US. I believe I saw figures that indicated about 2.5% of those were KCCH (including Light, above) and 1.5% 33°, or about 8,250 in the US. There are at least 20 33° masons in my Valley, and at least 5 in my blue lodge.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

What are we funding? Scholarships, hospitals, schools. You know, things that strive to improve the quality of life for everyone everywhere, one person at a time. (The real secret of the New World Order? Socialized medicine!)

Scholarships? Schools?

You mean public indoctrination?

Socialized medicine?

AKA population control/eugenics?

So it appears you are NOT let in on the Freemason agendas even at the 32nd degree!

You realize Freemasonry is an Elitist front with an agenda of population control and the centralization of power into the hands of the few?

Anyway, do 33rd degreers know ANYTHING of the Agenda?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So it appears you are NOT let in on the Freemason agendas even at the 32nd degree!
Oh, so you are? By all means, please enlighten us with the Freemason agenda that none of the Freemasons on this board know because we're being strung along by puppetmasters without our knowledge. And please cite your sources. Otherwise, I consider this thread closed.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You realize Freemasonry is an Elitist front with an agenda of population control and the centralization of power into the hands of the few?

If this were indeed true, do you not think that one specific member of the population would have already had some sort of control exerted upon them for revealing our innermost secrets here on AboveTopSecret?

Anyway, do 33rd degreers know ANYTHING of the Agenda?

If a Mason, such as Appak who is a 33rd degree Mason, said that there was no agenda would you believe him? Or, if he instead said there was an agenda and he gave you a detailed outline of it would you believe that, knowing that he was an alleged New World Order operative and would never conciously reveal his role in the plans for world domination? Which came first, the conspiracy theory or the egg?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm a Master Mason, been involved with Masonry for about a year and a half now. How did I get there. I live about five minutes from the Lodge and there's a public parking garage with free parking after 7:00 pm right behind our Lodge Building. Seriously though, I didn't know any Masons before I joined so I just emailed the Grand Lodge and my Masonic Journey started from there.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The Committee of 300 officially doesn't 'exist', but is a group of top officials who helps 'advise' on matters involving the intelligence agencies. One of the books which mention the Committee of 300 is a book by Phillip Agee titled "The CIA And The Cult Of Intelligence," which origionally came out in the 1970's, and was one of the first books to be the subject of a pre-publication lawsuit by the CIA to keep it book from being published. It has undergone many name changes both before and since, as well as it's size. But it's basic functions are to still advise the President on matters of importance in the intelligence and national security area's.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hey I'm about to become a mason next week, My father-in-law is one & my dad was 1.
Also I'm an Oddfellow. Which both orginizations do alot of the same things. To help futher mankind.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by barmshadow84
Hey I'm about to become a mason next week, My father-in-law is one & my dad was 1.
Also I'm an Oddfellow. Which both orginizations do alot of the same things. To help futher mankind.

FURTHER MANKIND?????

On the surface, yes, it seems that Freemasonry IS a benign organization. They engage in fundraisers for "charity".

But where do the funds go?

Into Elitists' hands, to help further their Sacred Plan of throwing society into feudalism.

What does freemasonry do?

Let's see, fund wars, fund control, fund surveillance, kill our liberties, bankrupt America, I could go on.

Molest children, engage in Satanic rituals, make moves to set up the 1-world-govt. dictatorship, dumb us down, put fluoride in our water, put mercury in our vaccines, exploit the 3rd world, cause famines in the 3rd world for population control, but I'm not done.

They use phony Mainstream Media and textbooks to manipulate public opinion, they lie, they are EVIL!

I mean, they stage events like Virginia Tech (anti-gun propaganda) and Bush ACTUALLY HAS THE CONSCIENCE to fake EMPATHY on TV!

SICK!!!

And, best of all, they want to kill 80% of the population!

Isn't that sweet?

Wanna join and further that Sacred (at least to them) plan?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am a 33deg. mason. In reply to Josh Norton's question. I had been a 32deg. mason 10 years before I was invested with the KCCH and 10 years later when I was coroneted a 33rd. I think the Grand Comander can shorten the four years between the KCCH and 33rd because Dave Thomas the Wendy's founder got his KCCH the same year I received mine and 2 years later got his 33rd.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have uncles who are Masons. While they cannot explicitly ask me to join, they have tried to nudge me into it. I did not join, nor do I think I will ever join.

I do not know what degree they have. They are normal guys with normal jobs who live in modest homes. They hardly the type of people who would be part of any conspiracy for worldwide domination.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Being a 32 degree mason is just meaning that you are a member of the scottish rite and have sat through the other degrees. There is no conspiracy other than the ones people live inside their heads. There really is no degree higher than Master Mason, the other degrees are really more of a history seeing as there is no more memory work (at least not for Scottish Rite masons in oregon not sure about different states i have never visited other Scottish Rite lodges) but the degrees are really nice to watch.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
I have uncles who are Masons. While they cannot explicitly ask me to join, they have tried to nudge me into it. I did not join, nor do I think I will ever join.

I do not know what degree they have. They are normal guys with normal jobs who live in modest homes. They hardly the type of people who would be part of any conspiracy for worldwide domination.

That's right only the apex of the pyramid is in a conspiracy.

Even 33rd degree is so compartementalized they directly participate in NOTHING.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join