It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are points updated instantly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I personally have never been able to find out what the points are even for, why I get them, and why would I lose them? And if I lost them all, what the heck does that mean?

You get them by forming alliances with upper management

For 'Applause' you have to kill.. so color is for the morally flexible. Hence when you see someone with a long yellow bar, run, for you have found evil.

You can also spend your points to change your avatar's text and background color, and your heading and subheading, amongst other things..

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
For 'Applause' you have to kill.. so color is for the morally flexible. Hence when you see someone with a long yellow bar, run, for you have found evil.

That has to be one of the most hillarious things I've read all night.

Gives a whole new outlook to the ol' school "Black Bar of DOOM!"

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Gives a whole new outlook to the ol' school "Black Bar of DOOM!"

Muahaha yeah it does!
I wasn't even thinking of that!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

All of what you said is for the sake of humor, and if I had a clue as to what you are talking about I might find it to be humorous, however, I don't know to what 'bar of color' you are referring, and still don't know how the whole points system works. The link provided on this thread is vague in it's information.

I know I got a 500 point boost for something I wrote one night, not sure why, and it ain't like winning the lottery, but hey, I got 500 points for something and I guess I am happy about that (?)

edit= question (off topic) Lucid do you also post on MSN? Just a guess, but you are the only person other than one that I met on MSN who likes to use the phrase 'muhahhahha', just curious.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

All of what you said is for the sake of humor, and if I had a clue as to what you are talking about I might find it to be humorous, however, I don't know to what 'bar of color' you are referring, and still don't know how the whole points system works. The link provided on this thread is vague in it's information.

edit= question (off topic) Lucid do you also post on MSN? Just a guess, but you are the only person other than one that I met on MSN who likes to use the phrase 'muhahhahha', just curious.

You can also spend your points to change your avatar's text and background color, and your heading and subheading, amongst other things..

That part was real

Have you found the "ats store"?

The bar below my avatar that is shamefully small and poop green. Thats the color bar I was refering to. I think it increases in size based on amount of posts. The color changes when you get 'applause'. I was actually not joking about the applause as I don't know either muahahaha.

Oh and I say "muahaha' because I really make that sound when I type. I am a lonely single man.. Such is my luxury

[edit on 123131p://30u18 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Forgive me, but I still do not see a bar below your avatar, or anyone else's for that matter, am I doing something wrong here? By the way, I literally laughed out loud at your reason for using the muaaahhhaa, the person I referred to as using it on MSN is female, and very entertaining, she ends just about every message with the same laugh.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

All of what you said is for the sake of humor, and if I had a clue as to what you are talking about I might find it to be humorous, however, I don't know to what 'bar of color' you are referring

The "color bar" is located right below your PTS points. I believe it now takes 10k posts to "fill" one, and then gain a second bar below it. Basically, the more you post, the longer it gets.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Many thanks to you! You have been the most helpful and informative member I have met yet, aside from Imadamnalien, who took my favorite picture and helped me by making this cool avatar out of it! Your post itself is the epitomy of what a 'good' member should do to help another out.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Many thanks to you! You have been the most helpful and informative member I have met yet, aside from Imadamnalien, who took my favorite picture and helped me by making this cool avatar out of it! Your post itself is the epitomy of what a 'good' member should do to help another out.

*feels very under-appreciated* I diserve my poop green bar. I really really do

stupid lucid and his stupid jokes

I'll probably get my second applause for this post

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Aw, Lucy, don't feel bad! I enjoy humor almost as much as I do a good conspiracy! LOL! Besides you did point out that SOME of what you said was real, I am just ATS illiterate and learning, not aware of what was and what wasn't real, so see, you helped me too! Thanks!

Also, at least you don't have a tiny poop green dot, like mine!

[edit on 30-3-2008 by space cadet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join