It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pick for worst film of all time!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have remembered a worthy addition to this thread .My Mum and I started to watch the first Spiderman movie on DVD and we were so bored that after about a quarter of an hour we stopped watching . A film has to be really bad for me to watch it in its entirety .

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thunderpants.

It got 0.5 out of 4 stars.

I staggered out of "Thunderpants" feeling entitled to a full payout of my life insurance policy. This movie should be shown in prisons so that inmates have a good reason to never return.

The movie is about a boy born with 2 stomachs and can't stop farting. Even in birth, he "explodes out of the womb" via flatulence. He goes on later on in life to fart out the high notes for a sham opera singer, and, when his drink is sabotaged with "extra smelly fart powder" that causes him to bring down a stage light on the one who spiked his drink, the boy is brought up on murder charges and sentanced to a firing squad. He is saved by NASA at the last minute, because they need his farts to power a jet-pack so he can fly into space and save some stranded astronauts.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join