It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pick for worst film of all time!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

thanks for that. now it will be stuck in my head all day

Any time!

Can he swing from a web? Mo, he can't cause he's a pig.
Lookout, here comes the spiderpig.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i think the worst movie I have ever seen is "killer clowns from space" or something like that but its a real movie look it up. its about these clowns from space come and capture people and put them in giant cotton candy coucuns and then drink their blood or something.....

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylant93
i think the worst movie I have ever seen is "killer clowns from space" or something like that but its a real movie look it up. its about these clowns from space come and capture people and put them in giant cotton candy coucuns and then drink their blood or something.....

Are you kidding me? That movie was one of the best!!!

Not only would the clowns encase victims in a cocoon of cotton candy, but they would then suck your bodily fluids out with a silly straw!! They tracked people using balloon bloodhounds, and their space ship was a giant circus tent. One of my favorites without a doubt.

Worst movie of all time?

Meatballs 2 It's horrible! There's an alien for no reason, useless and pointless dialog and fart jokes. Man, I hate that. Watch it, it's something everyone should suffer through.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The most relentlessly depressing movie I have ever seen is "Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street." There is absolutely nothing to recommend it.

"Bride of Chucky" was pretty bad too, but in a different way. It was just stupid.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420Worst movie of all time?

Meatballs 2 It's horrible! There's an alien for no reason, useless and pointless dialog and fart jokes. Man, I hate that. Watch it, it's something everyone should suffer through.

you must have missed part 3.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think the worst movie ever made was Open Water.

It's based on the true story of two scuba divers accidentally stranded in shark infested
waters after their tour boat has left.

Based on a true story eh? So basically the only part they possible portrayed accurately
was up until the point they were stranded. All the boring parts about their sturggle to stay alive
after they were stranded were purely hypothetical. And that's not really a problem except it was
just flat out bad in my opinion! Maybe I was expecting it to have more gore?

And I hear that they've made an Open Water 2. I don't know why but
I feel compelled to watch this one too to see if maybe it's better.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SuprDupr

Open water's god aweful!

Killer Klowns from Outerspace is very awesome movie along with the goblin movies!

my top 5 worst:

1. Vantage Point
2. Beloved
3.Open Water
4. Blair Witch Project
5. Batman & Robin or Howard the Duck( can't decide)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Definitely has to be the latest superman movie.
It makes me punch babies

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Definitely has to be the latest superman movie.
It makes me punch babies

ROFLMAO!!!

Luckily I didn't see that one.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

i know it in spanish too!!

dont beat me up cause thats not the words in english but you have to do that with alot songs to change them to spanish

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the worst movie of all time is a toss up between Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Can't Stop The Music.

Xanadu deserves mention.

If my friend Diana is reading this, please note that I didn't mention Friends With Money (her company produced it) out of respect to you but that movie was suchg torture that I called the cops and confessed to crimes I didn't commit.

Wow- those are definitely up there in my rafters- however, even after decades since only seeing it once- I still cannot get the horrible taste out of my mouth from Exorcist ll- The Heretic.

Battlefield Earth is worth a bigger nod for me than Xanadu, as is Dead Again (Kenneth Brannah) who managed with an all star legendary cast to still screw up his directing debut.

Nope The Heretic. I am standing pat on it.

Meeeerrrrrriiiiinnnnnn

Here is my review of the last film I saw:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Another one which is ridiculously cheesy and terrible.
Biker boyz!My brother in law lent it to me he told me it was very "cool".What would he know he thinks guns and roses was the pinnacle of musical achievement.
That movie makes me drown kittens

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I finally remembered the title:

"Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death" Starring:

Shannon Tweed
Adrienne Barbaeux
INTRODUCING: Bill Mahr

www.amazon.com...

This movie is so bad that I has gone through 5 title changes and re-releases based on the box office appeal from the cast!!

This was a serious attempt to make a cult classic- but it turned out to be an example of everything not to do. Don't try to convince yourself its so bad it's good- they tried that marketing re-package- it failed.

It is more difficult to sit through than The Heretic. I retract my claim and call a tie!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mine definately has to be "Manos the hands of fate". Horrible acting, horrible plot.I mean the whole movie was hilarious but it wasn't meant to be.

:bash:

[edit on 3-4-2008 by usin420]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
My personal most hated would have to be.

Lord Of The Rings (the first one) I fell asleep becuase I was so damn bored.

300 (the new one) Im sure people will be getting mad reading my list but another movie I cant beleive I paid to watch at the cinema.

But the all time worst movie I have ever seen has to go to EPIC MOVIE. I mean were these people for real? It to me seemed like a bunch of non funny sketches mashed together to make a confusing clip show of junk.
The fact they were financed to make a second one renamed meet the spartans really baffles and annoys me.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There are two films that get this award from SilentShadow.

1. The Village

What a useless movie, anticlimactic, worst keeping secret twist EVER. The directing was terrible and made any possible good moment horrible. It was purely the directors fault as the actors were made to feel so static and unloving that you didn't even care when the leading man was stabbed, in fact you weren't even sure what happened until they tell you later.

Making a blind woman the lead character then sending her out alone on her mission, i mean, come on... try and tell us the twist anymore?

I could rant on this movie so much more but i blocked it from my mind as the piece of rubbish it is. It would have been a FANTASTIC 7minute short film.

2. The biggest letdown EVER. There will be blood.

I was so excited to see this movie, i did my research on the book it was based on, "Oil". I was prepared to see an amazing movie.

This movie was RUBBISH, a waste of time. It never hit its climaxes correctly, Daniel Day Lewis was not convincing as it appeared that he was unsure the direction he wanted to take his character, whatever he tried to give us it didn't succeed. The cinematography was very good, however, the story telling was useless.

The director tried to change ALOT from the book "Oil" which in turn created a story that had no heart and no feeling.

One of the biggest flaws in this movie was the sound. Whoever the sound editor was did not understand that sound is meant to compliment a movie not try and stand out like a cheap hooker in a Church choir. It was LOUD screechy sounds that sounded like mosquitoes badly playing violins while the conductor dragged fingernails down the chalkboard.

I will stop ranting now. I HATED THOSE MOVIES. If it was closer to the time of me seeing them i would have been able to make a better argument against them.

[/RANT]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My pick for the worst movie ever is Bloodsport 4. C'mon seriously? Nothing beats the first one though.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Convoy" Sam Peckinpaw director, based on a song by C.W. McAll which is one of the worst songs ever recorded.

I was an extra in that movie. I'm the hippy in the red and white Austin Healy.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The worst movie of ALL TIME was the BTK killer. I found myself pulling my hair out and being angry with myself that i spent $25 on it
,:shk: But i got my money back even though the store had a no return on open DVDs

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am going with my first thought on this one!
I would have to say Vanilla Sky!
It made me never want to watch another movie with Tom Cruise ever again!

[edit on 4/23/2008 by Givenmay]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join