It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pick for worst film of all time!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
My pick for worst movie of all time would have to be the forgettable "Attack of the Killer Shrews." Except for the hero, who later got to play the Sheriff on Dukes of Hazard, the cast is forgettable as well. the action takes place on an Island where the hero is scheduled to take the Scientists daughter back to the mainland after dropping off supplies. While there, the hero wonders why they have a wall around the house and one of the other guys has a rifle with him at all times. The hero's sidekick is told to go back to the boat to safeguard it. Needless to say, he is the first victim of these same 'Killer Shrews,' who are nothing more than dogs with rugs thrown over them to make them look less like dogs and more like dogs wearing rugs. Have I lost you yet? Anyway, by the time the movie is over, the hero, the scientist, and the scientists daughter leave the island after disposing of all the dogs, I mean Killer Shrews, after an all night attack on the house. It worked! Nobody who started to read this thread is still awake. Everybody is snoring loudly, as I suspected that they would be.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Dude that's a good movie. Want to know what's really the worst film of all time? I saw this and said, "WTF??????"

www.bad-good.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Very interesting reply to my post. I checked out your link. Maybe you are right. Thanks for posting a reply. I appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
no problem. the movie zombiez was filmed on a Digital camera..check out the link there it includes other lists of other bad films.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That movie sounds familiar, I think I might have watched it, but can't remember the details... anyway... I can beat it...

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas... arghhhh

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

This movie sounds like it's so bad it's good!

There are a lot of really "good" bad movies like the one you described. I have never seen this movie so I cannot say if it's just bad. If you want to see a truely bad movie. I mean really really really bad! check out Vantage Point! Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I have a thread on it also, titled; Vantage point. Worst movie ever!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Allow me to try and beat it....
The Attic Expeditions
&
Bridge to Terabithia(My kid wanted to see it)
The kid frickin died in the movie,what good about that?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas... arghhhh

are you kidding!

Fear and loathing was an exellent movie! Terry Gilliam's adaptation to Hunter S. Thompson's Book was impeccable. The acting was flawless!
just because you didn't like the subject matter (assuming you don't like the subject matter)does not make the movie bad. :shk:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
plan 9 from outer space.cliched "worst of all time",but if you've not seen it do yourself a favour..it's outrageously tragic.every single line,plot angle,you name it,this has it..i've watched it several times just to make sure i wasn't dreaming it

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aylyan

HOW DARE YOU!! That's a CLASSIC..

OK, Mr cynical.. tell me WHY wouldn't a spaceship cockpit be seperated from the rest of the ship by a shower curtain??

My all time worst has got to be
"THE 300 SPARTANS"

Revealing mistakes: When the Immortals attack, the javelins thrown by the Greeks have no points. Many of the Immortals can be seen dropping their weapons to grab the javelins and hold them under their arms or to their chests. A javelin with a blunt end can also be plainly seen hitting one of the extras in the mouth.

www.imdb.com...

That about sums up the rest of the movie too..
Think arrows flying in at 100m/s.....

Now forget that and picture them thrown in by hand by a one armed blind woman with arthritis..
I never stopped laughing through the whole thing. 1962 was NOT a good year obviously..

[edit on 28-3-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've seen "Plan 9 From Outer Space". I actually have it on a two DVD set called The Of Ed Wood Collection. It certainly qualifies as one of the worst of all time. But that is what makes it what it is. I love watching it anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I love 9, infact, I like a lot of movies that are so bad they're good... Zombie Flesh Eaters being a prime (for me) example.

Onto one that I genuinely hated and wish I could get that 90 minutes or so of my life back... Signs, a movie so hideously bad, I got it for 50p from a charity shop on vhs, I actually taped over it before binning it, just so no one would accidentaly watch it. The whole premise was screaming out from the beginning "Does he get his faith back???" Of course he does and the aliens/water thing???:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"Black Sheep"

yep you guessed it, its a new zealand film.

whats it about?

"ooh look, cute fluffy wooly little harmless sheep"
baaaa - MUNCH!
"ooh no, killer sheep, run for your life. they aint so cute n cuddly no more aargghhh!"

its 90 minutes of my life i'd really like back please.

along with the other NZ film i watched in the 80s or 90s called "bad Taste"
*yawn*
yet another 90min of my life i'd like back.

NZ, you owe me 180mins of my time, damn you and your low budget weak plotted movies with $9.50 special effects
*shakes fist*

[edit on 29/3/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
the worst movie of all time is a toss up between Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Can't Stop The Music.

Xanadu deserves mention.

If my friend Diana is reading this, please note that I didn't mention Friends With Money (her company produced it) out of respect to you but that movie was suchg torture that I called the cops and confessed to crimes I didn't commit.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
My votes..
"The attack of the killer tomatoes"
"King frat"
:shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
1972 The Thing With Two Heads:

Speak'

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Bridge to Terabithia(My kid wanted to see it)
The kid frickin died in the movie,what good about that?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Black_Fox]

The kid dies in the book too. Just thought I'd point that out.

I would have to say that the worst movies I've ever had the torment of sitting through would have to be Superbad, Shaun of the Dead and Moulin Rouge.. I literally lost brain cells watching those movies.

And based on the previews I'd have to vote for Fido too. I haven't watched it, but the preview wasn't promising.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'd have to say the worst movie of all time is SIMPSONS the movie... Talk about lack of material... Not only that but the guys who voice them are boring.. no offense, but I saw them on a talk show and they were asked to make up a scene and they sucked... Not funny anymore sorry and the movie totally blows...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What?!
How can anyone not like the Simpsons movie?!

Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does...

thanks for that. now it will be stuck in my head all day

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join