It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
One thing I've heard before and maybe somebody can back this up, is that in addition to the horrible things flouride does to your body, it also builds deposits in your pineal gland. I believe that the Illuminati would do anything they could to deprive us from our consciousness so this isn't out of the realm of feasibility. I am unsure of the validity of that but wouldn't be surprised.

It's rumored that they are using ground technology along with satelites to create a EM frequency grid around the planet that blocks our rightful consciousness. I've also read that the Christ Consciousness Grid was put in place in the 70's to stop this. Is this real? Find out for yourself.

I have only recently started to read about the Myan calander, Naustrodamous (sp), etc... you know the prophosies stuff, but just from the little I've read so far some very interesting questions to mind.

1) So the Myans predicted the end of the materializm age in 2012 (simplistic statement) an ending to the 13 phases or whatever they're calling these sections of time, and from what I understand the whole thing starts all over again yes? Well does that mean that we need to start thinking about living in caves again? lol

2) The astrologers have witnessed some solar changes that leads them to believe the sun is going to change magnetic direction, and if I'm not mistaken, that means that our weather is going to be greatly affected and we'll have bigger, and more frequent natural disasters right?

3) The other current scientific study I've heard about recently is the idea that the planet's poles may be due to shift again soon, and if this happens then our power sources won't work like they do now. This would bring forth a multitude of problems.

4) Everyone's affraid of running out of fuel, being burnt up when the holes in the ozone layer grow out of control, being flooded out of our homes when the polar ice caps melt, etc...

So WTF? The "Illuminati" think their going to survive all this cause their rich? lmao Which brings up another thought, aren't we the arogent ones to think they, the "Illuminati" don't have access to the same information we do. Like they wouldn't know the same scientific facts we know, so if they know, and we have no reason to think they wouldn't, then why would they waste their time trying to kill us off? Seems to me that they would use their money and resources now to secure a place that's high enough to escape the flood waters, cool enough to escape the heat, and educate themselves on how to grow food and filter out clean water from the harsh environment that's predicted to come. This is where the theory of the rich and powerful eleminating the rest of us falls apart for me.

I don't exactly have my facts straight here cause I've only begun to research this, but if anyone else want's to enlighten me I'm open to suggestion.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Godfinder

Phoenix - My new roomate moved in last week. He is a water sign and it revolves around his life heavily. He brought with him a machine that distills a gallon of water every six hours. When its finished you take the top of and find this white powdery residue that covers the bottom. Our thoughts are that its chlorine and flouride but who knows what it truly is.

Because of this, I can no longer drink tap or bottled water. It's amazing to see. Pick one up they're about fourty bucks but very worth it in the long run.

Am I right to understand you live in Phoenix? Are you new here? If I'm correct in that assumption then let me put your fears to rest. The white stuff you're seeing is more then likely Calcium, and it wasn't added in it's in our ground water around here. The water in this desert is rich in minerals, this is good in some ways, but is pretty much a pain in the ass when it comes to mineral spots on your shower doors, car, windows, etc... it's not harmful, in fact it's good for you, but is a pain to clean off. Here's an experiment you can try if you'd like. Take some of the water you've already distilled and run it through your machine again. My guess is you'll find the same white powdery substance.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So WTF? The "Illuminati" think their going to survive all this cause their rich? lmao Which brings up another thought, aren't we the arogent ones to think they, the "Illuminati" don't have access to the same information we do. Like they wouldn't know the same scientific facts we know, so if they know, and we have no reason to think they wouldn't, then why would they waste their time trying to kill us off? Seems to me that they would use their money and resources now to secure a place that's high enough to escape the flood waters, cool enough to escape the heat, and educate themselves on how to grow food and filter out clean water from the harsh environment that's predicted to come. This is where the theory of the rich and powerful eleminating the rest of us falls apart for me.

I don't exactly have my facts straight here cause I've only begun to research this, but if anyone else want's to enlighten me I'm open to suggestion.

This is something i have been wondering myself, reckon we should start a new thread for this!!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hi Phoenix,

I used to work in the municipal water industry. If I were you, and I'm not, but I would use a water filter for any water you use for coffee, tea, drinking, or cooking, etc. I'm not sure anymore what the filtering system I use removes, but I'll tell you straight away, everything just tastes better using a filter. There are plenty of inexpensive filters out there, they won't remove calcium, but they will remove a plethora of other chemicals, which, may or may not be good for you.

It's likely calcium you see settle to the bottom of a glass, as another poster stated, those spots you see on the shower door are indeed, calcium, that is what gives water it's hardness, not any iron in the water.

Rain and surface water isn't considered hard water, water picks up minerals when filtering down to the water tables, that's how we get hard water.
Hopes this helps.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Since I have yet not been able to figure out how to edit a post
I'll add that drinking distilled water is not good for you, it's too pure, you need minerals found in water. Water in it's very purest form, is corrosive. Please rethink drinking distilled water, use it in your iron. Just buy a brita filter pitcher, it's inexpensive and makes water taste 100% better.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by realism

This is something i have been wondering myself, reckon we should start a new thread for this!!

Absolutely! We could call it....Get Real! While we're worried about being cattle are the Illuminati heading for the hills? lmao

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

Thanks for the info, so filtered water is probably better than distilled water.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

I have to ask, after watching the whole video... why have you come out "Amongst them"?

Do you believe that we sell ourselves short, that we are worth more than your elitist forebears like to relate? Is there something sacred of all humanity, do you think?

Perhaps you feel that no-one should die, that no matter how ignorant, self absorbed, blind or stupid a person is that they all deserve life?

What are your reasons? I ask curiously.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I'm no expert on water, but I can tell you this. I've lived in Arizona since 1975 and I've always drunk the tap water. I'm not dying, nothings falling off my body, and I don't have any form of cancer. YET!!!!!!!! lmao but if anything like this should happen I'll keep you informed.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Enchantress - That was a posted directed to the member Phoenix. I actually live in Chicago.

I would like to answer some of your questions from my opinion.

What's coming in 2012 could be a lot of things and since there are so many theories out there, you have to look within yourself to answer what's going to happen. My thoughts are planetary enlightenment, a rise in the vibration of the planet, and possibly ascension to another dimension.

In regards to the magnetism of the sun and the Earth, I cannot say what scientific sources are accurate and what aren't. It could be catastrophe, it could be nothing at all. I have heard both sides of the pole switching conversation and am not to concerned with that.

The other problems you presented such as the ozone layer and melting ice caps are comepletely falsified for propaganda and brainwashing reasons.

The "Illuminati" think their going to survive all this cause their rich? lmao Which brings up another thought, aren't we the arogent ones to think they, the "Illuminati" don't have access to the same information we do.

Again this is all opinion but I feel very confident in what I'm about to say. The illuminati is enlightened beyond 99.9% of normal civilization. When I say enlightened, I mean privy to things that we couldn't dream of. It just so happens that they use their superior knowledge for very evil things. They don't need riches to survive, they believe they see a certain future and plan on that far in advance.

We are not arrogant to think of the information we have as equal to them when most of what we get is a bunch of lies. They hold back as much as they can from us and divert our attention with Hollywood, sports, politics, and the MSM. The truth is their information is significantly greater than any information we are allowed to have. They know that knowledge is our best weapon against them so they deprive us of that as much as they can.

Like they wouldn't know the same scientific facts we know, so if they know, and we have no reason to think they wouldn't, then why would they waste their time trying to kill us off?

The truth of the matter is that they've manipulated the whole planet to the point where they are not filling their hunger of power causing them to do insane things. Which population is easier to control 7 billion or 500 million?

Seems to me that they would use their money and resources now to secure a place that's high enough to escape the flood waters, cool enough to escape the heat, and educate themselves on how to grow food and filter out clean water from the harsh environment that's predicted to come.

Again this is imo but the true illuminati don't ever come out from the underground. The have underground cities in which they use superior technology to travel from city to city in short periods of time. They have infinite money. They have figured out all of those things you mentioned a very long time ago and concern themselves with much larger issues.

Good luck on your quest for knowledge and the truth. Just make sure you enjoy the journey.

Saturnsrings - I aprreciate the comment, this is something new I'm trying out but was using a multivitamin to even out the minerals. I didn't know pure water could be corrosive, I'm definitely going to look into it.

This thread is what pretty much locked my decision up though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Enchantress - That was a posted directed to the member Phoenix. I actually live in Chicago.

I would like to answer some of your questions from my opinion.

Thanks for the information. I have a lot to learn, and am researching as fast as my time will allow. Also being new to this site I still haven't figured out how everything works so sorry about misunderstanding the Phoenix reference. lol anyway, if you ever go to Phoenix don't be affraid of the water, at least not yet. lmao

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by enchantress62

Yes I have also drank tap water all my life, and I'm fine.

But I hear filtered water tastes a lot better, here in london, the water lately tastes a lot like metal and chemicals to me. So I might buy a filter, just so I can have more tasty water haha.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well IMHO this has been a great thread. The video was awesome and hat's off to the OP for that. If nothing else it gave me new things to research. lol

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have to ask is bottle water from Walmart safe to drink or have I been thrown my money away.
I have been cooking with it and drinking it I dont trust the tap waterat all.
It says spring water, fillter with sand. is this good or not?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
As a student of history, all I can say is that what is not said in this video is more important than what is said. Learn the truth, know the truth, live the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Is this the same person who made the film Zeitgeist? It certainly is shot in the same way.

While there is are a lot of true statements here, both of these films play pretty fast and loose with the facts.

Abraham Linoln's father was Thomas Loncoln, not A.A. Springs, as this film claims.

On the other hand, I'm a nutritionist who designs supplements. If Codex Alimentarus goes into effect in 2009, as it is currently scheduled to, I could well be out of business.

What troubles me most about this premise is that it has these power brokers killing off 5 billion of their customers. It's said that it is very difficult to execute a free market strategy in a state of retreating demographics.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What makes me sad is that if there's any truth to the idea that the Illuminati are trying to kill us off then ppl like us are going to be the first ones to go. They'll get rid of those that speak out freely first, then little by little they'll go after the ppl who blindly followed. I'm not so sad for us, but it breaks my heart when I think about the ppl who did what they were told and still wind up dead. That's not to mention the children, elderly, and terminally ill who will suffer, they break my heart too. How can anyone look into the eyes of a suffering child and want to end Human life? It just doesn't make since to me, even if they can see the bigger picture and know something I don't, how could they do that?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Yes, just buy and use water filters, they do remove chemicals, and chlorine, I'm not sure about fluoride, but they do a great job of cleaning up the taste of city water, now if you are on a well, they may work, but the filter would need changing more often, and most water softening systems aren't set up for softening well water.

Distilling water removes the minerals found naturally in ground water, our bodies need those minerals, which our clothes don't. That's why distilled water is used for ironing, just don't drink it, it may not kill you, but filtered water is, in my opinion good to drink and cook with, it tastes much better.

Hydrofluorosilicic acid is a by product in the manufacturing of fertilizer, so I was told, this acid is very corrosive, and is injected into water even before filtering, so I doubt it is removed with filtering, but I'm not certain if it remains after reverse osmosis.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Dude. There is nothing wrong with fluorinated water. 99% of the people you see walking around drink it, their skin hasn't turned green or anything.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by thought]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Hi cashlink,

I'm not certain, but I would think spring water would not need filtering, unless the water source, is the surface. A town across the river from my home has a spring that runs 24/7/365 people line up to fill water jugs, I have had some jugs filled there too, I don't filter it. Most bottled water is simply tap water filtered through, yes, sand. My opinion is, you are wasting your money on bottled water, though I do buy bottled for those times like pic niks and traveling, but to use bottled water exclusivly is wasting your hard earned money, imho.

As I said in an earlier post, just buy brita filters (that's what I buy, you can buy whatever ones you like) and a pitcher, that will clean up the tap water you use, it'll be fine for you.

Hope this helps.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join