It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Bspiracy

You have to do your own research. I can tell you what I know, and if you don't believe what I am telling you, then you have to look it up on your own. My throwing a few links on the board proves no more than this film.

Possibly true, but it's more than an announcement of the possibility of failing to acquire good data. Point the way to YOUR data, then.

In my opinion this film points in the wrong direction. The Masons, and the U.S. are not the bad guys.

Can we define "bad guys?"

Can we agree that the "bad guys" are any who would suggest we are the slaves of another, would sicken us, poison us, imprison us, command us, threaten us, and break any of the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

Some Masons have not been involved in activity that has resulted in these things. In fact, likely most. But the fact is, in the ones who HAVE done this, most are Masons. You give me a good reason why we should not suspect these lizard hearted individuals.

And it has been the ones who took over the government that are accomplishing this.

The dupes at the bottom, with their industrious set of instructions, keep the fascade up, while keeping the pool to fish for useful people up.

We might do some things that are wrong, and there are periods of time when we head in the wrong direction, like now, but over all, as a nation, we have done more good than bad, and have been one of the greatest nations in world history. Other countries do far, far worse things on a regular basis than we do hear in the U.S..

I will suppose that it's a lie that "we have done more good..." Just for examination purposes. I look at the few organizations out there that are bringing nutrition and clean water to communities in the world and they are always begging for funds. And we are spending billions a day to finance a war on a phantom.

Are you sure you have your facts straight?

I think you would be better off aiming your suspicions at the oil industry, the House of Saud, the Wahibists, and the WTO.

Same thing. Absolutely the same thing. These are rooms in the same house that lizard hearted men built.

As the easy to get, high quality crude begins to run out, then this planet will be in a serious food crisis, and things will probably get ugly. All indications show that world oil production probably peaked in 2006, and in the next ten years we will most likely see a large decline in oil production. A great many of the crops that are being produced heavily depend on oil produces fertilizers. Also, transportation of frozen and refrigerated foods use lots of gasoline.

Spouting the party line here. Please direct your attention here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whole debate about flouride has been going on a long time, and I have yet to read any authentic evidence that the amounts on our drinking water are harmful to our health.

Oh no you di'n'! Now... I know you, "poet." I was suspecting you are who you are, but THIS line? The evidence permeates the web. And yet you can't find any.

What's your interest?

[edit on 5/2/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'd just like to inform the people who are interested that the creator of 'Esoteric Agenda' will be doing an interview on Red Ice Creations radio webstream this Sunday (May 11th).

The videos are archived and can be found here.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
ok ok. A very well put together film. But i have some questions. Some areas of the film confused me.

i) Aren't the government and the lost civilizations on the same page then, if they both worship nature?

ii) Could we be the illuminati without knowing it. I mean being enlighted/illuminated with this information. They practice the occult and so do we.

I'm a bit confused and still very shocked of what ive just seen.

peace.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
why would you want to believe that trumped up garbage.. the first line in the movie should tip you off.. we are the only creatures on this planet that use symbols.. well.. .. duhhhhhhhh.... we are the only humans on the planet..... of course unless he thinks the dolphins are really smarter than humans.. I never heard such spewed b.s.. its no wonder people are so gullible to believe that if they blow themselves up.. they will be rewarded with a bunch of virgins.. and an eternal hard on.. ..

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

To answer your questions to the best of my ability I will say what I gathered from the film, and let you take it from there.

a] No. The goverment and ancient civilizations were not on the same page. Does the goverment know about 2012, maybe. The goverment seems to be using the enviorment issues to scare the general public in turning over land to perserve nature. Thats were smartgrowth, and compund cities come in. Also it seems like they are leaning to a single world goverment among many things. Also remember the bit about the presidents bloodlines, and the federal reserve calling in all debts. It seems like over a long period of time, the presidents wanted to keep power to their bloodlines and to the bank and have been successful.

b] I'd say no. Being illuminated is more like knowing what exactly they are planning, we are just aware of their presence, and some of their agenda.

Remember that this video only opens a few doors, and its up to you to walk through them. I have spent about 4 months so far researching the goverment aspect, the civil aspect, the natural aspect, and the spirtiual aspect of the things that may be to come, and I haven't even scratched the surface yet. The truth is different to every single person, you have to find out what truth is for you, and never let anyone tell you what that is. So my best advice to you is, do not take my advice. Get it? Best of luck

Edit:typo

[edit on 15-5-2008 by schism85]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Im of very rational thinking, growing up in the church, but l still think alot, very deeply of the true purpose of why we exsist. The answers are out there, like pieces of a puzzle that are scattered about, to search and put them together, to see the true picture. Every day l see so much detail in life by not thinking conventional, some answers l find are within myself, but what l dislike myself, is the conformity that society and the church has placed on us. True and honest wisdom will someday come forth and help us achieve what we were ment to do, I do believe some of the church, some of the science, trying to keep a truly open mind of everything around me, l can only say from experience, l have had some truly strange but good things happen to me, that makes me think the way l do, as for the video? l think more of the pieces of the puzzle are coming together, and im all for anything that helps us with true, unrestricted awareness, of ourselves and the enviorment that surrounds us

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This is one of the most important and informative documentaries ever made. Do not be depressed by it, be enlightened and freed by it. Spread this information as far and wide as you can reach for when enough people are aware of the realities of our world we the people can affect real change. I saw someone ask "Do you believe in all this?" ... my answer is not only do I believe it, I can PROVE it all to be true.

Please, my brothers and sisters from all across the the world, take the blinders off. WAKE UP and then awaken as many others as you are able to. The truth begins at home.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Jason, I just ordered on dvd so I can show my friends and family.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I am not much of a debunker and many of the things in the documentary are startling especially the sorts of chemicals they are enforcing in our diets. What I do disagree with and that after actually studying this at university level is in reagrds to Sustainable Development

I am amazed at how this documentary thinks sustainable development is a great evil when it is supporting arguments against global warming and human exploitation of nature. I find that this is contradictory and lack of research on the author's part. Sustainable development basically tries to project a way to live on this planet without destorying all its resources and Yes Population is a BIG Issue. The Earth is a finite body and the way we are extracting and using resources (renweable and non renewable), it will run out in the near future. Sustainable development is trying to get us using renewable resources and alternative energy like solar instead of Oil. It is trying to utilize a more efficient way of using resources such as water and fish for example which if we use properly can last forever. The issue on Population means that we really have to control it! Human survival does not mean spreading like a virus with no thought on the impact on the environment or the planet (we aren't the only ones living here and if we did the earth has only so much space!). The stuff about killing of people etc. is mostly nonsense as the studies only suggest that with our current technology and economic growth we can support this many number of people (i.e 1 billion currently). If we however choose to live a more simple life instead of supporting stores with piles of massive products (i.e Walmart) then the planet can support a larger number. With the current population and technology our standard of living and economic growth need to be similar to eastern Europe for a sustainable planet. This by the way isn't a bad deal as certain parts of E.Europe had free healthcare which the US still doesn't. With technological innovations this figure might change.

Hope it clears out the misunderstanding this documentary is claiming against sustainable development.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I watched this video last night and I had to turn it of after one hour and forty five minutes. I left my computer with a thumping headache and feeing completely depressed. Because of forums like ATS I stopped reading newspapers and watching mainstream news twelve months ago because I believe they're not healthy on the mind. Now after reading and watching various doomsday videos, I'm beginning to wonder if ATS is any better than the media.

The media give us terror stories seven days a week to keep us fearing, What is the difference between the propaganda we see on the news and these videos doing the circuits on the web?

Why are these videos released? For what reason are these videos made? Are the people responsible for making this films making money from them?

Could they just be another tool to strike fear into our souls? Because I have to admit, I'd much rather watch CNN and Fox 24/7 than carry on watching all these films about the NWO. I'm more or less ready to start ignoring forums just so I can live in a ignorant bliss.

O.k, a few points about this video. Firstly in respect in Fluoride in our water supplies, after seeing the section about fluoride in our water systems I decided to check my local area, Wolverhampton, England. I was shocked to see that Wolverhampton and the whole of the West Midlands has had it's water treated for many many years, other areas are in the North East of England. Most areas of England aren't treated yet, which I find interesting.

My teeth are bloody great, I haven't had to have work on my teeth for nearly five years, and then it was only a filling. One of the reasons I think Fluoride has been introduced into water supplies is the fact that their are large areas in the West Midlands which are living under the poverty line. Although now because of this God dam video I'm not going to drink my Council pop from now on!

Another point I don't understand, if our Government are trying to poison us to death then why does our Government act as a nanny state? They've taxed the hell out of Cigarettes, They've spent massive amounts of money to get the people to stop smoking. The top brands of smokes cost £6.00, Smoking in public is banned. There's even a massive campaign going on to try and tackle our drinking culture here In Britain.

There's also a campaign to try to get people working out and losing weight.
Surely if our Government were to trying to kill us, they'd let us smoke and drink to our hearts content. There are to many contradictions in this video which don't apply to Britain.

I believe that video is another tool by the powers that be to strike fear into a minority of people whom they can't reach in conventional methods. EG, like me not reading newspapers and watching the Mainstream news.

I'm not going to watch any more of these videos as I believe they're sensationalist and a dam right lie. Even if they are true, I don't want to know any more, we're helpless.

I'm going now to bury my head back in the sand. Ignorance is bliss.

[edit on 29uThursday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hello,

How in the hell can you say that?

All of you..... how the hell can you say that there is no evidence for what the movie is saying will not happen?

Half the dabble-damned vid was about things that HAVE all ready happened.

All the laws that were signed all the little babes DEAD from sanctions due to fooken diarrhea. All the lives taken.

You sit there after taking an oath of silence and say that there is no evidence.

Well let me tell you something my friend 80% of the masons in the world are in darkness because no mater what they tell you or teach you or how they guide you, only those who have ears will hear and only those with eyes will see, all the rest will be in darkness and will only live to bury the dead. The other 20% are at war with each other.

I agree that this film (as stated in the double-damned film) should not be taken as proof or truth. One can only do that for him self.

But to me this film shows how gullible and stupid we all are. I have not heard one person after watching this film state that they are murderous amoral stat collecting killers lacking apathy.

The problem is not the elite it’s US, me and you. We sat by while all this took place some times we even asked for it and now we are going to pay.

We as free men have sold ourselves to slavery and that is the greatest sin possible.

And the price we paid to enslave ourselves came at the price of many lives witch makes it even worse. WE suck.......

Edit- By the way Rockpuck Just wanted to say that I have the upmost respect for Freemasons and I agree that the film has no grounds to talk about blood line and maters of things they have no way of knowing like groups called the "iluminaty" and things like that.

I my self have no grounds to say what I said about the masons and i'm probably wrong. its just what I think and it never hurts to hear from a child.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I stumbled across this place by accident (whilst looking for something completely unrelated) and felt compelled to post - mainly due to the idiocy shown by both supporters and critics of this film.

I watched The Esoteric Agenda a few months ago now after having it shown to me by a friend. I drew my own conclusions from this piece which I may or may not share later ...

I think that what I have to say below is a lot more important than my humble opinions on this film.

As per usual with this type of film, conspira-loons jump on it and take every word spoken as gospel and proceed to tell all the people who disagree that they need to 'open their eyes', or 'free their mind', or 'wake up' etc.

On the flip side, many people are also quick to dismiss everything as false after being put off by a few far fetched ideas concerning the Illuminati, NWO etc...

So, what we have ended up with is the oh-so-typical "I'm right, you're wrong ner ner nerner ner" bollocks which is widespread on forums of this kind all over the internet.

Anyway, back to the film - It's your typical conspiracy theory movie containing plenty of information and disinformation. As I watch more and more of these type of films I begin to worry - not so much about the state of the world in which we live in anymore, but more about what state this world's going to be in in 10+ years... People seem so eager to swallow nice bite-size chunks of (dis) information, from both the MSM and supposed 'truth' websites, that they don't seem to bother researching the facts or studying the stats and figures.

This may not been due to the individual's own ignorance, but more so on the way on which they were raised and schooled - something which this film touches upon vaguely towards the end (something which is likely to send me off on a tangent if I continue to discuss it here)

For every person that watches this movie, doesn't take it at face value and actually researchs the facts I'm pretty confident that there'll be at least 5 who take it as TRUTH, can't be bothered to do their own research, and continue to pass on their new-found TRUTH (probably more dis-information than real solid fact) to equally ill informed, lazy, conspira-loons.

All that this spreading of dis-information serves to do is muddy the waters even more. The MSM does a pretty good job at spreading # around so why are we helping them by spreading our own?

Which ever side of the fence you're looking from you'll have to admit that this world is in a pretty bad way. There's no point in arguing amongst ourselves. I'm pretty sure we all want the same thing deep down, we're just taking different paths to get there.

Oopps, time to go. Am late already. I'll be back to finish this when I've got time.

PS, please don't be offended by this, just ask yourself why you believe what you do and try to understand why some people may not share them beliefs.

Ermmm, bye

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
does anyone have a link i couldnt view the video and it sounds very interesting

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
does anyone have a link i couldnt view the video and it sounds very interesting

The Google video appears to be down at the moment, when it is working you can find it here.

otherwise you will have to make do with the poorer quality version on YouTube which you can find here.

and if you are interested in what the maker of the film has to say then you can find that here.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cornixman

Thank you friend for the links.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

that's quite alright, hope that you find the links as interesting as I have.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing that thread back up, I just watched the film and I think this is the best document I have ever watched. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
who took the damned thing off?
_javascript:icon('
')

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join