It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godfinder
reply to post by cornixman

There you go you stood up for your self.. I'm like planning to meddle and make things clear for you guys but clearly its just a misunderstanding.. And you settled it on your own.nice... I dont have anything against anyone here ok.. Its just that I think that we guys attracted each other here in this site (ATS), yes.. attracted each other believe it or not.. for what? DENYING IGNORANCE.. we maybe standing on different levels here but we have to think, Why are we here in this site? Is it to show your unparalleled skill in debating or what? We have to stop hitting on other members that we think that they are not smart enough for us or too naive and ignorant for us because seriously you are not helping your foe or yourself. People this is not about ourselves.. being right or wrong.. We are here to help each other see things in different perspectives and not to force our own view to someone.. So there's really nothing wrong in debating or arguing.. As long as its healthy for you and specially your advesary.. Yes its true that we cant just allow ourselves to be swayed by the blind faith of the majority..But remember proving theories and finding facts is not enough.. We cant simply dismiss some idea or theory as FALSE,MISLEADING, or GARBAGE just because it didnt satisfy what YOU want to believe in.. we have to try to stop judging the credibility of something even if it doesnt offer enough evidence to support its claims..but rather try and look outside your doors and see what is happening.. Causality is absolute in the universe.. if there's a CAUSE there is an EFFECT.. so trying to figure out the cause is good.. but dont focus your attention to that but instead try to figure out what can you do about the effects too. STARVATION,POVERTY,WAR,CRIME,INEQUALITY,DISCRIMINATION etc.. what can you do about these things? when was the last time that you gave some food or a dollar to a street bum? when was the last time that you apologized to the people that you have done wrong? When was the last time that you hugged your brothers and Sisters? when was the last time that you visited and kissed your OLD parents and grand parents in a health care institution? things like that... proving someone wrong can only serve your own ego unconsciously. Thats why we have to do our own research to increase our own awareness and help other people reach this awareness too.. Because there is nothing wrong in collective consciousness as long as it is not towards idiocracy. remember that there is always strength in numbers.. But one man can also make a change.. So if we humble ourselves.. all of us will eventually reach the point of enlightenment.. utopia is not a fools dream.. we just deny its reality by not doing something about it as ONE.. and that video is trying to say that LOVE is the way.. so why dont you focus your attention to that.. Go out now and give some love to your neighbor or kiss your mom and say I love you.. If you cant do something like that then forget about fighting and DENYING IGNORANCE for a while and educate yourself more first..

One more thing Im not saying these things to you cornixman but for everyone here in ATS..I admire the fact that you cleared things out and you apologized if you offended him and I would like to take advantage of this chance to speak my mind So Everyone,I know that this is a LONG AND OFF TOPIC post and I apologize for that.. I just want to stress out the importance of why we are here in ATS because I seriously think that some people are here for the wrong reasons.. But thats what I think, you have to see things on your own. So read this.. I dont care if you agree or not..delete this post if you want.Spread the word if you agree.Im just speaking my mind.. And I hope I have that freedom here. So ask yourself....How can I possibly solve the RUBIX CUBE if I will only look at it on ONE SIDE?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have 200 posts until I'm allowed on chat! Damn. (I wonder who else is listening to Greer on Coast to Coast right now.) Anyway, here is my small self-motivated contribution:

The image from 9:14 (www.informationliberation.com...) is a snap of the "Cremation Of Care" ritual at Bohemian Grove from Alex Jones' documentary.

Personally I found it benign, if not good natured, and the fuss Jones made over it sensational. Nonetheless, great journalism!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Godfinder

I wasn't ignoring you Godfinder, I just wasn't quite sure what you were trying to say.

Just realised that I needed to write an extra line to keep the mods happy?

[edit on 31-3-2008 by cornixman]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I watched about 10 minutes of the video, so I won't really comment on the entirety of its contents until I watch more. However, within in the first ten minutes, the narrator had already started down the Illuminati/NWO order path. So I will comment--or perhaps make an observation--on that aspect. These comments are not specifically confined to this video. The Illuminati/NWO conspiracies strike me (a white male) as incredibly racist and makes me wonder about said conspiracies' proponents and their motives... They basically promote the idea that for at LEAST the last several hundred years the culmination of all of humanity's endeavors have been surreptitiously manipulated by rich white European men while the rest of the (black, brown, red, yellow and white) world blindly follows. Now since this topic MAY be broached in the video, I'll leave what more I have to say for later, lest I draw the ire of the zealots...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
I watched about 10 minutes of the video, so I won't really comment on the entirety of its contents until I watch more. However, within in the first ten minutes, the narrator had already started down the Illuminati/NWO order path. So I will comment--or perhaps make an observation--on that aspect. These comments are not specifically confined to this video. The Illuminati/NWO conspiracies strike me (a white male) as incredibly racist and makes me wonder about said conspiracies' proponents and their motives... They basically promote the idea that for at LEAST the last several hundred years the culmination of all of humanity's endeavors have been surreptitiously manipulated by rich white European men while the rest of the (black, brown, red, yellow and white) world blindly follows. Now since this topic MAY be broached in the video, I'll leave what more I have to say for later, lest I draw the ire of the zealots...

Are you saying you think that the Illuminati are rascist or the people who are spreading the news about the Illuminati.

If it's the latter but they are telling the truth then surely you don't expect them to change the story just to be more politically correct?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
wow.. is all i can say.
that video certainly does open up your eyes. Even if some of it is just theory, it does highlight a lot of points for further research.
i fully understand why people say 'ignorance is bliss' now.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'll make this brief as not to hijack this thread. What I'm saying is, that from a sociological perspective what we have is a lot of conspiracy theorists (by-and-large white males) promoting the idea that the last several hundred years of human progress and development have been secretly directed by a cabal of rich, powerful, white European/American men. I'm not suggesting that they change a theory to make it more PC. I only mention it so as to get people to perform a bit of introspection. These Illuminati/NWO theorists will go on and on about this secret society without ever really making substantial attempts to connect this cabal to the developments and achievements of the world outside of American/European influence. I am suggesting that these theories are racist and jingoistic, and that perhaps the aforementioned attitudes are actually the seeds that give birth to such theories in the first place, consciously or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Like I said im not really saying the things on my reply solely to you.. Its just that I felt like I wanted to speak my mind because I really cant give enough emphasis on the fact that we are here to DENY IGNORANCE.. I really am disapointed to those people who are only here to brag and to show their "superior debating skills",not realizing that they are not making room for growth for their foes or for those who might misinterpret what other members are really trying to say.. So again Im not pertaining to you... I just observed that you and one of the members(I think it was goldenbuddha) were having an argument about something that is obviously a misunderstanding and I really admire the fact that you apologized to him if you offended him and I think that was the first time that Ive seen that here..(not that Im here for a long time) I dont want you people to think that I am ALL KNOWING .. Im not God(not yet).. Im not even a mod..(I think its their job to ring the bells here).. Im just another member.. actually Im new here.. And I am happy to be here together with other individuals who are willing to find answers for their own questions in life.. and of course denying ignorance.. And for that reason, I want to take advantage of this chance to speak out my mind.. So for those who Understand.. Keep it up guys I salute you.. And for those who are here for the wrong reasons.. I think you are not ready to be here..Go watch some cartoons.. remember that consciously or unconsciously you will apply whatever knowledge you aquired here in your own life.. and if you make the fatal mistake of passing the "wrong", "misinterpreted", and "biased" message to other people specially the youth that even you yourself do not completely understand.. then you are not denying ignorance.. you are doing ignorance a favor.. you are spreading it.. thats why we must encourage everyone to do their own research and not blindly accept any "theories" or "facts" passed around.. So again I apologize if this is OFF TOPIC.. But I think that Im stressing out something more important than figuring out if Bill Cooper is a genius or not, finding evidence if Illuminati really exists, or if there is a depopulation strategy.(One of the members, i forgot his name, posted a reply on my opinion like he absolutley knows everything.. then do something about the world crisis dude!)..Well I think he is banned now here haha anyway.. I dont know if this is long now.. anyway I apologize for that.. Im having difficulties expressing my insights in 3 to 5 sentences.... Peace out

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I have to say, if we never had Conspiracy theorys then we couldnt find the truth.
You need a conspiracy theorys to solve crimes, whithout them we couldnt solve a thing in most cases.
If you really stand back and look at our history now, and how the world is run today, and read your news from the internet you will see very clear that the United States is coming to an end.
If you dont beleive me read about the BUSH family
Look what he has done to this Country.
Our Conress cant stand up to this evil tyrant, I wonder why.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ok, I've been doing some research of my own, and I have a question. Why are we trying to figure out how to save this planet? I mean between the cosmic forces working against us, the internal earthly forces working against us, the Powers to be that want to kill us, and our own naive ignorance, we're pretty much doomed! And if none of those things kills us off God's going to come in and finish the job! lmao

Truthfully it's all very interesting, but why waste time worrying about it? Yes learn, discover, grow in intelligence, but spend what time we have enjoying what's around us. If anything is going to distroy us at least we won't have regrets. My Great Grandmother used to say, in her oh so wise way, "You can waste your life waiting for the end of the world to come, and in the end all you'll have is why didn't I do while I had the chance, or you can spend your time getting as much out of each day as possible and in the end you'll have peace."

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I live my life by these code... so I'm suprised to find a well put together video... right on!!! to the poster and the creator...

wonder if he knows about the cure for cancer, he should have put it on the video...

anyways good stuff...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Godfinder

Thanks Godfinder for explaining what you were trying to say, it makes much better sense to me now. Your point about me apologising is nice to hear as I probably wouldn't have apologised 6 months or so ago because I was pig-headed, I can feel there is change coming and it is affecting me in a positive way. I can also see that it is affecting other people in a positive way but it is also working in a very negative way on some people.

I can't prove it is happening but I know that it is, I think it's the people who fear the unknown that are the ones that are behaving negatively. You can see it on any threads regarding 2012, Mayan Calendar, Planet X etc...... but like the other poster (last?) said let's not worry about it, it will take it's course.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about it if we want to does it?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow, I'm more suprised by many of the reactions than I am the actual movie. It seems as if everyone is on a different page. What's not being understood is that diversity in opinion is a good thing. That's what brings intelligent discussion. No need to be rude about anyone's opinion.

The movie provided some truths and some fallacies. Whether or not it was the intentional design to do so will only be known by the producer. The one thing nobody can deny which seemed to be a pretty strong point is that only you shape your reality. Nobody else.

If you are looking to advance the shape of your reality, one must consider as many possibilities from as many sources from as many realms. Therefore exposure to any new thoughts good, bad, truth, or lies is beneficial. If all the truths were handed to you, you would have no appreciation for them. Digging up the truth and making discoveries for yourself will carry you a lot farther on your journey to understanding life.

One thing I've heard before and maybe somebody can back this up, is that in addition to the horrible things flouride does to your body, it also builds deposits in your pineal gland. I believe that the Illuminati would do anything they could to deprive us from our consciousness so this isn't out of the realm of feasibility. I am unsure of the validity of that but wouldn't be surprised.

It's rumored that they are using ground technology along with satelites to create a EM frequency grid around the planet that blocks our rightful consciousness. I've also read that the Christ Consciousness Grid was put in place in the 70's to stop this. Is this real? Find out for yourself.

But here's what they don't want you to know: your consciousness is not bound by the third dimension. They are. They can never do anything to take that from you.

To answer the question about why they are doing all this it's because they are bound by the third dimension. They have so much power and have manipulated nearly everything on this planet that they are simply bored. This much power has caused them to engage in sick, dimented acts to get their jollies off.

I do believe in what was said about love. You can only know the truth on this subject if you simply fill your life with love and that includes the most evil people in the world. I sometimes have meditations where I send the Illuminati infinite love. I must say it can be a scary feeling but ultimately it is what's right. That is how we fight back. Discover your true self, be dilligent in being that person every moment.

Recently I've started to wrap my head around tenth dimensional love. Quite the concept....

Peace and thanks for the thought provoking link.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Well said.. clap clap.. Finally more and more people like you are starting to appear again... Keep it up dude.. Now we can start "learning"... Sorry for the short post I just want to give this dude a pat on the back..

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok guys, this damn movie has made me feel uncomfortable when I drink water haha, it always tastes like metal and chemicals. I have to add flavour, or make a cup of tea to block out the taste. I don't really believe in this bad water stuff yet, but it's definetly got me aware haha.

So has this movie made me silly for worrying a little about this water I drink, or should we really worry? If so what the hell do we drink instead??? lol

[edit on 31-3-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well I'm glad that you took my comment as constructive criticism.. And that's a good thing.. You are right.. thats why we are here.. To talk about it.. To figure things out.. To help enlighten one another not the other way around..And if you feel sorry for offending somebody and you feel happy about that then you can finally start learning.. For yourself.. And you are doing your foe a favor..We must set some examples if we want to correct someone. If you read everything here including my posts.. You'll see that some of us is only focusing on the topic itself..what do they know about it and pointing out the lack of information of other members.. If you have the time to read my previous posts again and several others maybe you can find some reasons that will make you think again.. outside the topic.. But still it has something to do with the topic..or rather it has something to do with you alone and the people around you.We dont have any reasons to be afraid of the future.. because for some reason.. Those who came from the sky predicted it and figured it out... We just need to see the world as it is and not as we want to view it.. Everything will fall in their proper places..believe it or not.. Maybe not in this life time of ours.. But If we, the people of today will join together hand in hand to search for the truth.. Then maybe atleast we can open up new doors for the future generation...

"What profit is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his own soul"(Bible passage.. I still cant remember the exact verse)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by enchantress62

Yup true... Think about it guys.. If the people who crave for power gets what they want.. Then even if we struggle or not we will all be doomed at the end because Zeus and Ares will finish the job! hahaha anyway.. seriously.. There is nothing wrong in talking about it..taking part of these kind of forums make a big difference in elevating human perception.. We are helping each other to escape the clouds of obscurity.. But It is not a man's task to save the world.. We decided on our true selves to be here in this physical world even before we took our organic forms.. To know more.. To expirience more.. To understand more.. for the sole purpose of contributing to "ALL-THAT-IS".. the absolute.... So figuring out the why's and the how's is just a part of our limited time here on earth.. Just like what I stressed out on one of my posts.. Give some love to your neighbors.. play with your brothers and sisters.. Kiss your mom and dad.. Smell some flowers.. hug some trees.. learn to forgive.. and ask for forgiveness . Stop trying to carry the worlds weight by your self Because you just cant.. Those people who worry too much about the future are missing A LOT! worrying is a SIN and the bible says let tommorrow worry for its own.. why? because we people must learn to live in the NOW.. free from our past that hunts us and free from fearing the future yet to be known.. So just take it easy.. Give some love.. Lots of them.. why? because it makes the world go around? Gravity,Money and information technology makes the world go round.. Love just makes the world more habitable... peace

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Godfinder

Phoenix - My new roomate moved in last week. He is a water sign and it revolves around his life heavily. He brought with him a machine that distills a gallon of water every six hours. When its finished you take the top of and find this white powdery residue that covers the bottom. Our thoughts are that its chlorine and flouride but who knows what it truly is.

Because of this, I can no longer drink tap or bottled water. It's amazing to see. Pick one up they're about fourty bucks but very worth it in the long run.

From this one thing, you can apply these types of questions to everything that involves your life. Is your dish detergent safe? Is my dog's food healthy? Do stores like Whole Foods truly provide a healthy product? Is time real? Is everything an illusion?

When everything started to dawn on me, I imagined that everything I was taught in life wasn't real. I imagined erasing a chalkboard full of thoughts and starting over with a clean board to write on. Slowly, I started to figure out truths that were written by me.

If you're questioning your drinking water, continue on that path and see what unfolds. The truth always shines through the lies.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Thanks for the reply Universal Light.

I always question the things around me, and I will continue to do so, there was another thread about this water problem I read before, there is probably a lot here somewhere, so it's definetly something people are starting to question and becoming aware of, thanks.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just a pump.

This movie, and this threat should not spend its time in bottom of 2nd page.

Its more than important, and a classic all ready. Best "part II" for Zeitgeist...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join