It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange, I feel it's important - can anyone help?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I wonder what year xmas party it was she was talking about?
Did she look like she could speak a foreign language? I don't mean that weird btw, just if you could identify the language from her appearance maybe.
6 degrees of separation and all - maybe she knew you through family or friends?
Could be she was apologizing for mistaking you for someone else, or maybe she didn't hear you.
It's weird none the less, but I think unless you can identify either the lady, or what she said, it's something you can only guess at.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This actaully reminds me of something that happened to me two weeks ago. My wife and I went to a fast food joint, and while there, this woman walked up to my wife and I and said "I bet this guy takes great care of you". I'm like why do you say that, then she says "Because you have always taken such great care of me when I need it". Then she turns and walks away. My wife was like, who was that. I told her I had no clue, as I had never seen that woman before in my life. She was elderly, late 60's at youngest. And very sweet, but, I never met her.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
She could have been part of your past life.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is sort of what I am wondering for both my own and angelas experiences. They may have been someone from our past lives that could "read our souls" so to speak. Needless to say, it was quite interesting, and my wife and I laughed about it for over a week.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
I wonder what year xmas party it was she was talking about?
Did she look like she could speak a foreign language? I don't mean that weird btw, just if you could identify the language from her appearance maybe.
6 degrees of separation and all - maybe she knew you through family or friends?
Could be she was apologizing for mistaking you for someone else, or maybe she didn't hear you.
It's weird none the less, but I think unless you can identify either the lady, or what she said, it's something you can only guess at.

I'm guessing she ment the one just past. But I don't think she actualy thought we knew each other or had met.
As far as looking like she'd speak another language - there are many boznians around here now - and they look as much american as anyone else for the most part - but the thing is - that part I didn't understand...it not just that I can't comprehend the words or their meaning - it's like the entire time she said the words I went on blank. I watched her speak and heard a long mumbo jumbo of something that didn't even sound like words. There is not one word I can identify. I mean it is so unfocused and so strange that if someone said she started growling at me I wouldn't be that much more suprised. I mean nothing - not one sylable do I remember or comprehend.
If I believed in spells and incantations, I'd almost think she zapped me. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
This actaully reminds me of something that happened to me two weeks ago. My wife and I went to a fast food joint, and while there, this woman walked up to my wife and I and said "I bet this guy takes great care of you". I'm like why do you say that, then she says "Because you have always taken such great care of me when I need it". Then she turns and walks away. My wife was like, who was that. I told her I had no clue, as I had never seen that woman before in my life. She was elderly, late 60's at youngest. And very sweet, but, I never met her.

Now imagine that the words she said to you were a 'black out period' in your mind and all you knew was that she did speak, or that sound came from here mouth directed at you. AND, add to that, say when you asked you wife what she said (knowing that she was standing right there and listening)...and your wife said "I didn't hear anything" and acted like nothing at all hapened. Even got a bit ??? about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
This is sort of what I am wondering for both my own and angelas experiences. They may have been someone from our past lives that could "read our souls" so to speak. Needless to say, it was quite interesting, and my wife and I laughed about it for over a week.

Oh, I'm glad you saw this thread. I was going to U2U to tell you about this. It seems there are an aweful lot of strange things going on here lately. I wonder if everything is linked.
You know, if I were a paranoid person I could almost come up with some kind of twilite zone scheme for all this

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Feel free to U2U me anything you wish. You know I'm always (well, when I'm around a computer) available.

Many strange things have been happening for me too. Some I can explain, others I am having trouble explaining. But, many I think are linked. There are a few that are just odd, but most seem linked.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My previous response was to AngelaLadyS.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have people coming up to me often, saying, Wow how are you havent seen you in a long time. I look at them like sure, what ever. good you?

I wonder If i have a twin or something.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
My previous response was to AngelaLadyS.

I don't know anything about past lives. I was raised to believe there is no such thing as reincarnation and I have a hard time seperating the two ideas. (Of course I was raised to believe alot of things are not true - and found out they are) I know there is more than 'this life', but I'm not clear on the facts about it all. I guess I don't know how to think of that - how to look into it or get answers about it.

Now if there is someone that can just tell me, let me escape the 'thinking about it; part - that would be great.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oh, I must have mistaken you for the person who said they recalled they were a witch from Salem in their past life who got burned.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Oh, I must have mistaken you for the person who said they recalled they were a witch from Salem in their past life who got burned.

LOL - no, that certainly wasn't me. I know I've thought or said I WOULD HAVE been burnt at the stake in salam, but I don't think I was actualy there.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay question, where were you again when this happend ? And was it at night ? What was your mind set at the time ie happy , sad, pissed off etc ?

After this happend, how did you feel ? Confused, sad, full of energy etc

Did something change in your life recently that you have had a hard time dealing with or making a decision about. Job, relationship, passing of a relative, mental or writers block etc.

Had you within the week prior to this "event" ask GOD for clarity on anything or help or strength to prevail through some hard time whether financial or otherwise.

IMO what you experienced was a direct revelation. Intended to "alter" your current path. What was "spoken" to you was actually a "seed of wisdom" that at some latter point will be used by you to overcome or pass some difficult challenge. Your mind will be unaware that you have accessed this "seed" but suddenly something that you thought would be impossible to overcome will be.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

She could have been part of your past life.

Questor may be on to something...

Do you have ANY idea of what language it was? You mentioned Bosnians, did the language sound Russian? (lots of hard consonants, etc.)

It could be that this person subconsciously recognized you as a soul they knew in their past life, and was so overjoyed at it, that that particular part of that person's being came forth, and spoke in the language of that time... It's equally likely that the person may not even recall that she said anything to you...

We are the sum of our life experiences, and that includes the lives we've led in the past....

Perhaps that's why your insight failed you... This wasn't any different source than the person, and given a disbelief in reincarnation, you may be shutting off that part of your insight....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Okay question, where were you again when this happend ? And was it at night ? What was your mind set at the time ie happy , sad, pissed off etc ?

***Local meeting place/bar like place. Night, after 11pm. I was happy, not overly so, but happy (not drunk ;-)

After this happend, how did you feel ? Confused, sad, full of energy etc

***Afterward I was dumbfounded. Confused, courious, sureal. But, oddly enough, and very much unlike myself -I just stood there and didn't go after her.

Did something change in your life recently that you have had a hard time dealing with or making a decision about. Job, relationship, passing of a relative, mental or writers block etc.

***My life is in complete caos right now - emotionaly, relationship, spiritualy, and knowing my luck - even hormonaly. I did have a good week long spell that I couldn't do a thing with the piano or guitar - communications were harder, less giving. I've had in the last week a first few rememberances of sleep state things (have been trying very hard after many years of not having them)

Had you within the week prior to this "event" ask GOD for clarity on anything or help or strength to prevail through some hard time whether financial or otherwise.

***Well, not God. Spiritual helpers I guess you would say - but I'm always asking for their guidance.

IMO what you experienced was a direct revelation. Intended to "alter" your current path. What was "spoken" to you was actually a "seed of wisdom" that at some latter point will be used by you to overcome or pass some difficult challenge. Your mind will be unaware that you have accessed this "seed" but suddenly something that you thought would be impossible to overcome will be.

***Do you think I'll ever know what was said?
I wonder, if anyone else around had actualy heard - I wonder what they would have heard.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Do you have ANY idea of what language it was? You mentioned Bosnians, did the language sound Russian? (lots of hard consonants, etc.)

***I don't even remember a single word. I remember her saying them, but not so much as the sound of her voice. Only that it didn't sound right - it was not something I could understand at all, and fast - so very, unbielievably fast. There was no accent before or after it - no accent at all.

It could be that this person subconsciously recognized you as a soul they knew in their past life, and was so overjoyed at it, that that particular part of that person's being came forth, and spoke in the language of that time... It's equally likely that the person may not even recall that she said anything to you...

***Now let me reitterate what happened leaving out that strange part.
She came to me (after us both being in the same place for hours - I never seen her drink). She said, nicely but not 'happy to see you', "Didn't I see you last at the x-mas party?"
I said "No, it wasn't me. We haven't met."
Wait! I remember something! She asked me twice what my name was and repeated it while holding my hand. She tilted her head a bit like she was listening as she repeated it.
She didn't even mention or seem phased that we'd never met, just went on as if I didn't say that.
She then said, "When I was young I almost died."
(strange part)
She then said, "Your a beautiful young lady."
She walked away.

Perhaps that's why your insight failed you... This wasn't any different source than the person, and given a disbelief in reincarnation, you may be shutting off that part of your insight....

***That would certainly be a clean break! There has to be a way to go back - to get that missing piece.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
IMO, I wouldn't dwell on it too much. If it was important, the answers will come.

Sometimes strange things happen to me too & their significance & message is many times not apparent until much later when you've forgotten about it for a while.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is my first post, so hello everyone..

Angela, your story reminds me of something I read.. I think it was in the story of an abductee somewhere.

I know that I do remember some abductees think they've been "programmed" for something that happens later on.

I suppose that you could try to be hypnotised. You might try a self-hypnosis type thing. Or try directed dreaming.. tell yourself that you want to know what was going on, that you will remember your dream, and then go to sleep. See what happens. I have to think that on a subconscious level you know more than you do consciously.

Once I heard a voice that said something I couldn't decipher.. it had a very odd quality, like the words twisted somehow as they entered my ear.. it was so strange to get a sense that the words were three dimensional.. did your experience go like that?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Angela do you BELIEVE IN GOD ?

He has shown his works to you without a doubt.

Have faith, clear your mind. If you worship any false GOD's,

STOP IMMEDIATLY.

This is your chance to really accept that there is a GOD. You dont have to become a bible thumper, thats not what he wants.

But seek him, ask him to reveal to you, what your life SHOULD be.

And then clear out any distractions in your life.

You were not ment to understand what was said to you. It has a deeper meaning and was a message for you to accept life for what it is.

Out of chaos will come order, but not by mans doing alone. You must open up to him and ask him from your heart to help you with your PATH.

Then you will see wonders in your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join