It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange, I feel it's important - can anyone help?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A lady came to me and said she was happy to see me, said it must be since the x-mas party that she'd seen me. (I've never seen this woman before)

She didn't seem suprised when I said it wasn't me who she was thinking of, that we had never met.

She then - just after I told her it wasn't me - said "When I was young I almost died. Then she said something very fast - so fast it sounded like a foriegn language - maybe it was??? I couldn't understand any of it at all. But it came directly after "when I was young I almost died" - as if it was a part of that - as if the reason for what ever she said was because she almost died - or the explination for why she told me was because she almost died?

As soon as she finished that long paragraph of ???, without pause, she said "You are a beautiful young lady" and walked off.

It left me standing there somewhat dazed. I can't stop thinking about the unknown words or what they could have ment - like it was some message.

Can anyone pick up on anything for me? This has me quite baffled. I was like left standing there dazed and confused - this is very strange.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Maybe she was explaining that she obtained certain psychic abilities when she almost died in order to convince you of the truth of what she said. It certain seemed a positive message whatever it was.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
maybe shes doing this...

stranger

story

silence.

its my fool-proof way of changing someones life, either tremedously or for the moment.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't know if I feel that it was positive. And I have NO CLUE what this message was. It's like she
"made pleasantries with a smile" - "gave some message unknown with no pleasantness" - "back to pleasantries".
I don't know - like flipping a switch on-off-on or off-on-off.
I am so baffled. Never have I encountered such a thing before. Never have I not been able to pick up on a person. No one has ever been so evasive yet so THERE before. Even within her speach she through me.

Originally posted by Pisky
Maybe she was explaining that she obtained certain psychic abilities when she almost died in order to convince you of the truth of what she said. It certain seemed a positive message whatever it was.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Crack Kills!!!!!!!!!
or
Pick up Line?

otherwise wierd

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Not to discount the experience...but another very real possibility could be that the lady was simply not very 'well' at the time.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wacked out on acid, only the good stuff. Simply The Best. Blue Oyster Cult stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Crack Kills!!!!!!!!!
or
Pick up Line?

otherwise wierd

LOL. Well, I don't do drugs...She did use a pick up line, but not on me...and yes - wierd.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Not to discount the experience...but another very real possibility could be that the lady was simply not very 'well' at the time.

I'm not discounting anything at this point. But I'm so intune with people - especial those 'with need' to be understood, if you catch my drift. I always pick up something - this time - ziltch. Maybe that's why I'm so wacked out over this.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
one key way to know the truth....always look for a cracknail

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Although I wouldn't discount drug use in any member of the population, thanks to the all-successful War on Drugs, I'm having a hard time with this situation too.

I always tend to be very keen on sensing a person's presence and intentions, and would also be severely weirded out by an experience like this. Upon reading the experience, I found it to feel rather creepy and just generally against the will of the Force, but that's just my opinion.

Perhaps she was just trying to # with your mind, or maybe she was trying to relay some sort of message to you that you were unable to perceive.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I always pick up something by =yo0u

until you said this......

she was there on or near christmas

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Never have I not been able to pick up on a person

how old are you?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have to admit that I am much like Scat, apparently...

I amuse myself with guerrila psychology... I'll go up to strangers and say things very much like that (generally starting with the "I haven't seen you since [event]!"

How old was this woman? She may have just been weird... but the feeling you got from the event may be important.

Let us know if anything out of the ordinary happens.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
while this lady spoke to you...what did you notice about her eyes?...did you take in her appearence?...did she strike you as a homeless person?...or was she just a "lady" who happend to stop and talk with you?...always look at someones eyes..that is the best way to pick up on them.

it is possible she was giving you a "blessing" of some kind...or passing something on to you someway...

it would be a bit of a mystery...and if it means something, you will know...

~oracle

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
Although I wouldn't discount drug use in any member of the population, thanks to the all-successful War on Drugs, I'm having a hard time with this situation too.

I always tend to be very keen on sensing a person's presence and intentions, and would also be severely weirded out by an experience like this. Upon reading the experience, I found it to feel rather creepy and just generally against the will of the Force, but that's just my opinion.

Perhaps she was just trying to # with your mind, or maybe she was trying to relay some sort of message to you that you were unable to perceive.

I guess I didn't discribe her. Sorry - didn't think it would matter in this thread, but maybe it does.
She wasn't a 'girl' - a lady. A sophisticated, smartly dressed, clean cut, well groomed woman that seemed to have a purpose.
I was thinking about this the other night. She seemed to be 'doing' rather than 'talking'. If that makes sence. She didn't seem the type to waist her time on the elstblishment she was in much less messing around for no reason.
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if it was just my imagination. Just don't add up at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
I always pick up something by =yo0u

until you said this......

she was there on or near christmas

I'm sorry - this lost me completely. Please say again?
She may have been there near christmas, but I wasn't. And I honestly don't think she was iether. This place has passeres by and strangers that come and go of course, but mainly it is those of us who all know each other - no one knew her. But like I said, I wan't there for the x-mas party.
Besides, I never forget a person. I may not remember the name or where I saw them, but even not meating someone, if I have seen them, even in a crowd - I recognise the fact that they are not unfarmiliar to me. This person was nothing I had been aware of before this night.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
Never have I not been able to pick up on a person

how old are you?

(I don't mean 'pick up on' as in 'get a date'.....you do realise that right? LOL)
I am 34.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
I have to admit that I am much like Scat, apparently...

I amuse myself with guerrila psychology... I'll go up to strangers and say things very much like that (generally starting with the "I haven't seen you since [event]!"

How old was this woman? She may have just been weird... but the feeling you got from the event may be important.

Let us know if anything out of the ordinary happens.

I'm going to guess in her early to mid 50's.
I may go back down tonight and ask everyone about her. If they noticed her, who she was talking with or what she was doing that night. If they ever seen her there before.
It's such a small place (you can see everone and everything from where ever you sit) - it's strange that I was only aware of her the 2 times - when we made eye contact when I arrived and when she came over to me.

It seems she was across the room from us at another time, but her whole presents seems to get me confused. I just don't know.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
while this lady spoke to you...what did you notice about her eyes?...did you take in her appearence?...did she strike you as a homeless person?...or was she just a "lady" who happend to stop and talk with you?...always look at someones eyes..that is the best way to pick up on them.

***I am very much an 'eye person'. And that is part of this that weirds me out. I know I looked at her eyes. I never talk to someone - NEVER - without constant eye contact, weather they are talking to me or I am talking to them. I have been commented on about it many times- it makes some people uncomfortable.
And I don't forget the eyes somehow. They seem to hold the entire being with-in them, you know what I mean?
She would be more on the side of rich and business than homeless. And she didn't seem like the kind of person that would just stop and talk to anyone - like the kind of person who doesn't stop and do kind deeds or give unnessacary smiles or pleasantries. (not that she seemed like a b*tch, just 'business' like)

it is possible she was giving you a "blessing" of some kind...or passing something on to you someway...

***Yeah, like she was giving something, or DOING something. But that makes no sense at all. "doing"?

it would be a bit of a mystery...and if it means something, you will know...

***I sure hope so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join