It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange, I feel it's important - can anyone help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Once I heard a voice that said something I couldn't decipher.. it had a very odd quality, like the words twisted somehow as they entered my ear.. it was so strange to get a sense that the words were three dimensional.. did your experience go like that?

***Very good way of putting it. Twisted, malformed words somehow.
I do well with self hypnosis and tried just what you said last night. I plan to continue. Fingers crossed!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Angela do you BELIEVE IN GOD ?

***Definatly. And He has given me so very many gifts and blessings.

He has shown his works to you without a doubt.
Have faith, clear your mind. If you worship any false GOD's,
STOP IMMEDIATLY.

***Those words kind of take my breath. I'll have to post you a message, or U2U ... I know I wrote the words somewhere...very much a warning like yours. Something about dicifering spirits and being decived.

This is your chance to really accept that there is a GOD. You dont have to become a bible thumper, thats not what he wants.

***I believe the Bible, it is THE one truth I know I can believe in. Nondenominational christain :-) But there are some things that are a mystery that the bible don't tell me about - that I need help with.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

STOP IMMEDIATLY.

This is your chance to really accept that there is a GOD. You dont have to become a bible thumper, thats not what he wants.

But seek him, ask him to reveal to you, what your life SHOULD be.

And then clear out any distractions in your life.

You were not ment to understand what was said to you. It has a deeper meaning and was a message for you to accept life for what it is.

Out of chaos will come order, but not by mans doing alone. You must open up to him and ask him from your heart to help you with your PATH.

Then you will see wonders in your life.

What is a FALSE god?

To one person, a god may be real, and to another, not real. There is no such thing as a false god if the god is truely believed in by an individual.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
2/23/04
I remember more now. She asked my name. She is taller than me so I looked up a bit to look at her when she spoke (her face is not fixed in my memory). She asked my name a second time and took my hand (not in a hand shake, but just as if you'd take the hand of an upset or sick friend when comforting them. My hand lay very loose in hers. While my hand was in hers she kind of hunched down a bit and tilted her head to the right and looked up to look up at me. She said my name very thoughfuly, carefuly, slowly. It was then that she said she almost died when she was young, then 'that' happened.
I believe it was 15 minutes before or after midnight.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Please provide more details. Tell us when this happend, what she looked, like where you met her, etc.........

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

***Definatly. And He has given me so very many gifts and blessings.

STOP IMMEDIATLY.

***Those words kind of take my breath. I'll have to post you a message, or U2U ... I know I wrote the words somewhere...very much a warning like yours. Something about dicifering spirits and being decived.

***I believe the Bible, it is THE one truth I know I can believe in. Nondenominational christain :-) But there are some things that are a mystery that the bible don't tell me about - that I need help with.

You know God really came to me 3 times thats how i know he's real. Ih one of my other topics " have you ever seen demons?" i wrote that how i know the devil is real and that you wont belive me well this is it. God came to me 3 times so if God is real then devil is real.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Please provide more details. Tell us when this happend, what she looked, like where you met her, etc.........

I don't know that I can give more, but I'll go over it again - it seems to bring a bit more memory as I continue to rehash it in my mind.

I'll do it again....in a bit. I want to get a bit of rest first.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If you lived in a place like Sedona, AZ, where there are vortexes and portals, I'd say that she may have come through a portal, and not be a resident of this dimension. She may have also been a psychic. I knew a lady who, whenever she saw me, WOULD BLURT OUT something about me that was going to happen! And, SHE WAS ALWAYS RIGHT.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
If you lived in a place like Sedona, AZ, where there are vortexes and portals, I'd say that she may have come through a portal, and not be a resident of this dimension. She may have also been a psychic. I knew a lady who, whenever she saw me, WOULD BLURT OUT something about me that was going to happen! And, SHE WAS ALWAYS RIGHT.

I've been asking around - found out last night that everyone thinks she's a nut because she will come up to someone and say something about their past lives or that they will have another life ect.
Just one more good reason to keep my mouth shut. My vary own BF told me she wierrd, a nut case because of that. Made me feel real good :-(

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey guys - cp's messed up - so I'm not taking the 5 minutes!! to log in. But it's AngelaLadyS. I forgot about this post (but not the incodent). Update. I found her / she ound me... for almost a year we spoke. I last talked to her, she called to say her partner died a few years ago.

She's clarivoiant(sp?) Very child like. She did indeed almost die as a child (something about her blood poisoning her), it damaged her brain.

I still don't know what happened that night (origonal post), but when I told her what I experienced, she just smiled as she had been and nodded as if I'd told her it was going to rain. No explination - nothing. Her longter BF / caretaker didn't see to need to explain iether. It's as if they were use to people telling them things like this.

I'll log on later and varify this is me :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join