It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3
i hate it when people do not research real true info about 9/11, but just call us crazy.

Okay fine you yuppes it'll be crazy when your kid dies from fluoride.
Believe me, there are plenty of well-researched people who still think you're crazy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
9/11 was a Bin Laden job. Those blood thirsty Arabs won't stop until America loses her freedom. The brave men and women and gays are fighting the good fight against the oppressors who want to kill freedom. Not one single terrorist act since September 11. Not one...by al qaeda.

Warning: don't take this message seriously, I'm just practicing being a truster.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappa_Pi_612
All who live in the U.S. and hate it, GET OUT! "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

Hoo-Ah

This is the perfect attitude that our government wants from the citizens. Think for a bit before you spew out your nonsense.

It's not our troops that we do not stand behind, matter or fact, we want our troops brought back home ASAP!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the loose change documentary ? Any comments on that ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Its a good thing that our American government would never do the things some people think it has done. America has a government like no other. America has moral leaders. America is an empire of democracy. American Exceptionalism is a force for good. America Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CoRiBu

No, America doesn't suck. The liberal totalitarians "suck" because they always assume America is bad. If you really think that America sucks, you should go somewhere else, perhaps Germany, where they killed more than sixty million people in the last two wars. Or perhaps you could go to Venezuela, where Mr. Chavez will really appreciate your protests; maybe his secret police will spare you once.

Wake up and appreciate how great this country is. Get over the left wing pseudo intellectual thinking. It really is totalitarian. Read about totalitarianism. You'll be surprised how many liberals are totalitarians.Read Ayn Rand and watch Fox News.

Jazzmajor

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Follow the money paper-trail,...That is where the truth is......

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Last Sept., I took a flight from San Francisco to Washington, DC.
While en route, I ordered a 'snack pack', cost me a whole $7.00
It contained a bunch of crackers and a can of tuna. The tuna came in a metal can, with a PULL OFF lid of heavy duty steel.
Having grown up amongst the Apaches and Navajos, I could have used that lid and a weapon to cut throats - even do a bit of scalping if I were so inclined. (The TSA took my P-38 can opener)
I showed this to the chief steward(ess):
She laughed and said; "Relax, there were no hijackers on 9-11, just holograms".
So I got home and sent a couple of letters to the FBI: No response.
So I drive to the nearest office and have a FTF with a special agent.
He was totally non-plussed.... what no one cares that a passenger can obtain a sharp weapon while on a flight?
Being a retired cop with a few nickles (who doesn't have to work) I reviewed every single bit of video and statements concerning 9-11.
the stewardess was correct, there were no aircraft hitting buildings (or the ground) on 9-11.
We have now caused a lot pain to some primitive and nasty people, but there were no Arabs or Moslem's on those flights.
I hate to think of the karma which this nation will have to pay :^(
Pray for us all.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
coto2.wordpress.com...
The Missing Security Tapes for the World Trade Center

Excellent story by By Susan Lindauer
Former U.S. Asset and 9/11 Whistleblower

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olise
reply to post by ADVISOR

It is truly amazing how much energy is being pured into 9/11 conspiracy. There is a testimony that sheds light on this subject, which can be accessed at waterofshiloh.com.... You cannot, after reading through that testimony, remain convinced that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Its under construction,,,oh well,,,but i'll give my two cents on why your dead dead wrong.

22,000 gallons of jet fuel cannot disintegrate 500,000(the weight of each tower) tons of concrete and mild steel including building 7. It just doesn't happen that way.
And the shock wave impact or any damage from the planes entry did nothing to the result of the collapse. If that was the case the Japanese would have won the pacific with there Kamikaze tactics.

I suggest you truly inform yourself with construction/design and structural/civil engineering knowledge. Once you do. You'll understand.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Hegelian Dialectic

I have pointed out the formula, putting it all over ATS, but I finally got it all figured out.

It was a Covert Intelligence Agency fund raiser, read between the lines, Christians In Action, made sure Covering Intel Actions, and Cut-Outs In Action took care of the event.

This could be the most indepth, and complete compilation of events and reports related to 9/11 on the web. In all the years I've been digging, this is by far the most impressive yet. Starting not to long after the Munich attack, just a few years, and tracing those tied through history to todays most elusive terror leader.

This timeline based collection of articles begins with the "Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Becomes Law" and end with current events mentioning " Pentagon Intends to Try Six Alleged 9/11 Conspirators, Will Seek Death Penalty". Three decades of news reports, magazine articles, Senate releases and more.

CIA Director Prefers Saudi Plan to Bribe Taliban over Direct Action against Bin Laden'
Complete 911 Timeline project

edit-spelling

[edit on 19-7-2009 by ADVISOR]

[edit to include top most [quoted]addendum
credited to anon u2u'er]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ADVISOR]

it is pretty interesting but I don't think it is compelling evidence of a long term pre plan for 911. Its speculative and circumstance and with any social issues one can connect the dots using all different types of logic. I have trouble adhering to meta historically planned conspiracy theories. I think single point conspiracies like 911 or JFK are more readily defendable than Meta conspiracy theories. That's why I don’t subscribe to the secret society stuff either.

But thanks for this, I had never come across this time line before

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hello all, im new to this, ive been following the 9/11 stories from day dot, i firmly believe that some dudes in a cave from miles away couldnt complete such a perfect attack. ive seen loose change..etc the thing that really bothers me is this... imagine you were hungry,,, an decided to go for a mcdonlds in any country in the world..firstly you would get picked up on the outside security cameras...then while entering the shop you will get picked up by the internal security cameras right? ( i recently went into mcdonalds and counted 6 cameras in and around mcdonlads ) now the pentagon is one of the most secret intelligence branchs in the world, and they are trying to tell me that with all these cameras they couldnt pick up a clear picture of a jumbo jet crashing into it?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buckjackson
reply to post by ADVISOR

Last Sept., I took a flight from San Francisco to Washington, DC.
While en route, I ordered a 'snack pack', cost me a whole $7.00
It contained a bunch of crackers and a can of tuna. The tuna came in a metal can, with a PULL OFF lid of heavy duty steel.
Having grown up amongst the Apaches and Navajos, I could have used that lid and a weapon to cut throats - even do a bit of scalping if I were so inclined. (The TSA took my P-38 can opener)
I showed this to the chief steward(ess):
She laughed and said; "Relax, there were no hijackers on 9-11, just holograms".
So I got home and sent a couple of letters to the FBI: No response.
So I drive to the nearest office and have a FTF with a special agent.
He was totally non-plussed.... what no one cares that a passenger can obtain a sharp weapon while on a flight?
Being a retired cop with a few nickles (who doesn't have to work) I reviewed every single bit of video and statements concerning 9-11.
the stewardess was correct, there were no aircraft hitting buildings (or the ground) on 9-11.
We have now caused a lot pain to some primitive and nasty people, but there were no Arabs or Moslem's on those flights.
I hate to think of the karma which this nation will have to pay :^(
Pray for us all.

What airline were you on, anyway? And wow, a stewardess basically comes right out with one of the supposed 'hoax' scenarios like it was a fact. It would indeed be interesting what the flight crew members says about 9-11 when nobody else is around. And it is interesting, to say the least, that this 'theory' was tossed in the 'hoax' bin when it is really quite possible.

I've always speculated about the possibility of holograms being used. It's commonly accepted that the military has technology that is 50 years or so ahead of what's available to the general public. That being the case, considering how holographic technology is improving even out here in the civilian realm, I can easily imagine what capabilities are actually available at the military level.

So those mystery white jets circling around at all of the scenes... maybe those were actually projecting the images/noises of the jets to cover up the approach and strike of the missiles. And maybe the technology isn't perfect yet, so you could see the plane from some angles but not others. so some of the footage had to be edited to add the plane.

And certainly the holes left by the 'aircraft' in the WTC were not at all what you'd expect. The images show the plane slicing into the buildings as neat as if they were slicing into butter. But if those wings and tail and all went thru the exterior of the buildings, shredding themselves as they did so (since no lightweight aluminum or carbon fiber are going to slice thru harden steel like butter), it seems quite reasonable to think that 1) there would be tons of debris falling down from the face of the hole and even after, shreds of plane dangling from the steel rebar. Instead they were such neat holes, no trace of airplane shred to be seen, nor was any debris seen falling to the street below in the videos.

And it would explain why some of the witnesses of the pentagon 'plane' said they saw it roaring over the freeway but after it hit the pentagon, it just disappeared. Well, I'm thinking a hologram of an airplane disintegrating completely on impact would be a bit of a stretch, not knowing what they actually are capable of, but for sure, there wouldn't be any way to maintain the holographic image once people were walking thru it.

Oh and Shanksville.. sure would account for the different aircraft the witnesses reported seeing, or not seeing as the case may be. But the white jet was there too, for sure. Most of the witnesses speak of it circling at least once, some say twice, before it left the area quickly.

And it isn't the average american having that karma to pay. It is those slimy PTB, and their flunkies who are trying to get full control of our country's government for their own nefarious schemes and plans of world domination, we US citizens included. But they are still trying to break us & get our guns away from us. That's their major hold up, from what I speculate. Just as Fleet Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (Japan WWII) once noted, “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” (I'd throw in quite a few hand guns nowadays too! *lol*) TPTB know it too, so any blatant take-over attempt is pretty much out. Instead they are trying to be very careful and covert.

And while they will try to use our already existing infrastructure, the fact remains, our constitution gives us the right to throw off our government if we feel our country has been covertly taken over by a group hostile to the constitution and it's redresses. Of course the Patriot Act (yah, patriot--what a misnomer) makes that illegal now. *shakes head* But I believe, ultimately, that the Patriot act is secondary to the constitution and the case can be made that the Constitution by rights is the primary document for use by we the people, not their artificial and anti-constitutional "patriot act".
edit on 9-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I've always speculated about the possibility of holograms being used. It's commonly accepted that the military has technology that is 50 years or so ahead of what's available to the general public. That being the case, considering how holographic technology is improving even out here in the civilian realm, I can easily imagine what capabilities are actually available at the military level.

So those mystery white jets circling around at all of the scenes... maybe those were actually projecting the images/noises of the jets to cover up the approach and strike of the missiles. And maybe the technology isn't perfect yet, so you could see the plane from some angles but not others. so some of the footage had to be edited to add the plane.

And it would explain why some of the witnesses of the pentagon 'plane' said they saw it roaring over the freeway but after it hit the pentagon, it just disappeared. Well, I'm thinking a hologram of an airplane disintegrating completely on impact would be a bit of a stretch, not knowing what they actually are capable of, but for sure, there wouldn't be any way to maintain the holographic image once people were walking thru it.

If this is the case,how did a hologram knock over about 8 streetlamps that were snapped off at their bases?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here is the problem(s) I have with just about every 9/11 conspiracy theorist I meet, and at college they are plenty of them. Cool guys really I just don't agree with their argument

1. They claim that the towers were brought down by a triggered explosion if you watch the video of the towers collapsing you can quite easily see why sane, and intelligent people would come to this conclusion. But in order for this to be achieved you would need a team of highly qualified individuals to drill holes into the interior of the building to plant the charges. Which COULD be done, but the odds of winning the lottery 5 times in a row are better than that of demolition experts waltzing in there, drilling, planting, and leaving.

Jet fuel burns at say 1790 degrees celsius, now that isnt enough to melt the steel alloy but it is enough to WEAKEN it. After crashing into say the middle or even being generous and 2 / 3rds of the building tall. The sheer dead weight of it, would be enough for the tower to lean (which it does) and then collapse under its own weight.

2.The phone call made from one of the passengers to his mother after the initial hijacking took place.

I cant remember the details of this unfortunately. It was a passenger who had a job which involved a lot "talking on the phone to partners / customers etc" conspiracy theorists say this phone call was faked because he used his full name when talking to his mother. There was a show on BBC (bear with me on this) where they met with this young man's mother and she said this (or something to that effect)

"I wish people would stop saying that wasn't my son on the phone, I am his mother I know my son when it is my son, I just wish people would stop talking about it"

They say it was a faked call by recording calls made from his phone and "piecing" it together to form a coherent dialogue. Firstly this would involve a lot of time to achieve, nothing that COULDNT be done. But still...alot of time by an expert. And if we know anything about the CIA, its that they dont want 1 person knowing everything. Its a VERY strict need to know basis

3. The plane that crashed into the Pentagon

They want to see bits of rubble, but a plane flying at 500MPH with jet fuel there would surely be enough to disintegrate and burn any shreds of evidence. Some say it was a missile fired from a predator drone or the like. At that time the predator drone would have only been a prototype (?) and would you really use something thats only been a prototype for so long to launch an attack that led to carte blanche to invading the middle east....again and planes aren't as strongly built as you would want them to be. Its aluminium which crumbles like a tin can at impacts of a 40mph collision. Never mind a 500 mph collision.

In any case.

Here is to the 3000 people that lost their lives that fateful day. I remember it, incidentally. Where were you when you learnt about it?
edit on 19-1-2012 by MorpheusPsyche because: I felt something should be added.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
several federal agents gathered in building 7 in an attempt to spread suppressed technology as fast and precisely as they could. Then there that morning threatened the peoples of space... minutes later pilot cockpits underwent hypnosis from undetermined source. The claim that they were in the trade centers was merely a distraction. when the plane hit, they knew they were out matched as far as control of the telecommunications network was concerned. So they burnt that bitch to the ground, then plan b. then the pentagon sent a missile into the accounting office in the pentagon, I ordered that, the agents then apologized and promised to listen to the overlords and the fourth plane was no longer use full, so the overlords crashed it. 9 11.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join