It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Hegelian Dialectic

I have pointed out the formula, putting it all over ATS, but I finally got it all figured out.

It was a Covert Intelligence Agency fund raiser, read between the lines, Christians In Action, made sure Covering Intel Actions, and Cut-Outs In Action took care of the event.

This could be the most indepth, and complete compilation of events and reports related to 9/11 on the web. In all the years I've been digging, this is by far the most impressive yet. Starting not to long after the Munich attack, just a few years, and tracing those tied through history to todays most elusive terror leader.

This timeline based collection of articles begins with the "Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Becomes Law" and end with current events mentioning " Pentagon Intends to Try Six Alleged 9/11 Conspirators, Will Seek Death Penalty". Three decades of news reports, magazine articles, Senate releases and more.

CIA Director Prefers Saudi Plan to Bribe Taliban over Direct Action against Bin Laden'
Complete 911 Timeline project

edit-spelling

[edit on 19-7-2009 by ADVISOR]

[edit to include top most [quoted]addendum credited to anon u2u'er]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Smart move if the Saudis were the ones to get Bin Laden instead of the U.S. You can imagine what Osama's followers would do.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good to bring this resource up Advisor, it really is an extremely impressive undertaking and essential when studying the events of 9/11.

I devoured it when I had my wake-up call, and the thematic cross-indexing is extremely well-done.

I'd suggest either the OP or a permalink be stickied at the top of the ATS 9/11 forum; this is a very important resource highly deserving of being there.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks for the link. It will take some time to read it all, but I'll certainly go through it with eyes wide open.

Funny how so much of the background information was left out of the 911 Commissions Report.

Allot of ass covering going on I suppose, glad I didn't vote for Clinton or either Bush 1 or 2.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Gottago

Good call, I will do that right after this post.

Yes, it is a great resource, and hopefully more members and lurkers will see it as such.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Got to page 2, good read so far.

Lots of missed chances at preventing attacks. It plays like a broken record, over and over.

At some point your conscience speaks up and says it could be on purpose.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Found a few highlights, from 1996 which talks about certain events repeating, in what they call a "new cycle". Figured it wouldn't hurt to point out key topics which the government was aware of. I'll be posting additional links chronologically (slightly random) just to post examples of what was exactly know by whom and when.
This just like the "Bin Laden determined to strke in America" reports, they were either complacent and or were willing to allow it to happen.

Below are just three examples, of the US gov and it's awareness of terror activites directed towards "Domestic America".
You the reader can decide for your selves if our government was complacent, or allowing topic activities to occur.

TASK FORCE ON TERRORISM &
UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE

APPROACHING THE NEW CYCLE OF ARAB-ISRAELI FIGHTING

Approaching the end of 1996, the Middle East may well be on the verge of a major regional war....
In the Spring of 1996, Hafiz al-Assad and Saddam Hussein met secretly for a summit to ensure joint pursuit of regional objectives....
Meanwhile, throughout the fall of 1996, Iran delivered, via Syria, a whole range of vastly improved weapons to the HizbAllah and other terrorist forces based on the border with Israel....
Scenario for a Middle East War

TRANSCRIPT: DOD ON EMERGENCY PLAN/DOMESTIC TERRORISM

The legislation is designed to enhance the
capability of federal, state and local emergency response agencies to
prevent and respond to domestic terrorist incidents involving weapons
of mass destruction....
Following is the official transcript from the Defense Department.
Unites States Information Agency

EXCERPTS: F.B.I REPORT ON DOMESTIC TERRORISM
Foreign terrorists viewed the United States as a priority target last
year. Foreign terrorists and their supporters continued to live in and
travel throughout this country.
1997 USIA

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
More directly related, specifically Binny boy. Goes to show even back then the eye was on him, and they could of had him, and maybe would of, if they wanted. Hmmm....

Allegations of U.S. Navy electronic intelligence (ELINT) aircraft
operating over Pakistan and the reported arrest in India of individuals
linked to Osama Bin Laden signal further developments in the ongoing
global chess match between the United States and the Saudi terrorist.
Moves and Countermoves in the U.S. Struggle with Osama Bin Laden

But American stratagems to block his access to bank accounts, cut his connections to terrorist cells and sever his links to political supporters have not succeeded. Secure in his redoubts in Afghanistan, bin Laden could strike "at any time" against symbols of American power, CIA Director George Tenet told Congress last week.
In Islamic World, Bin Laden's Esteem Rises

That seeming contradiction comes into play, Gray said, because "the
decline in state sponsorship poses new problems, as we see more and
more loosely knit organizations" like that headed by Saudi Arabian
businessman Usama bin Ladin -- groups that by their nature are harder
to get at. Bin Ladin is thought to have been behind the recent bombing
of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

Saxton rejected the notion that bin Ladin is operating independently.
"Bin Ladin is a puppet....He is paid big money to carry out acts of
terrorism by the leaders of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Sudan,
Libya," he declared.
Terrorism: A Shifting Threat to US

[edit on 28-3-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
CONSPIRACY OR NOT IRAQ HAD IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/19/08 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JOEYSINNER

How do you figure Iraq had it coming? What about Saudi Arabia or Egypt? How about Vietnam did they have "it coming"? What about North Korea do they have it coming?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOEYSINNER
CONSPIRACY OR NOT IRAQ HAD IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a very sad and disheartening comment. Its people and beliefs like yours that has fuelled the US (and western) government's ability to kill MILLIONS in its terrorist campaigns over the years and looks like their future requirements are secure. Your comment is also a disgrace to your first and foremost allegiance namely humanity.

There will never be a flag or war that is worth fighting and killing others for because all wars have and will be orchestrated to effect an already know outcome, with the only variable being the cost to human death and suffering. There is no exception to this and as long as people who are like you sign up to promote these false wars i.e. any army personnel, then there will always be those waiting to oppose you.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All who live in the U.S. and hate it, GET OUT! "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

Hoo-Ah

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That is an amazing collection of info. So much info
and so little time

You'd think if someday people would invent computers and expert system relational databases, that if all this info was entered into that, then automatically all the names and places would be grouped ... instead of each one of us having to read everything and do the groupings in our own heads.

I'm looking forward to reading it, all -- but at the moment my time is almost 24-7 on the general conspiracy site ... as I'm currently tracing how the same dynastic interlocking directorates of the bank-of-england/fed/bundesbank throughout the 20th Century led to wtc/911 and are leading to 2012 -- by the same banking families and economic warfare folks who ALL HATE US and stick together to stomp us down, BUT also hate each other.

Aside from the fact that this united central bank banking dynasty / robber baron, drug-running, war-mongering, genocidal, interlocking directorate OWNS the banks that OWN the oil companies that FIX prices and are now waging food warfare against us -- and used wtc/911 to accelerate that -- are all identified -- see No. 1 at www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

...besides the fact that they all are in the same interlocking banking/oil/weapons/food/intelligence directorates THEY STILL FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES putting us in the crapper. And, they support and launder at least 1 trillion dollars a year in illegal drug profits just in the U.S. and Germany, alone.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Excellent! Will start reading now!

Cheers Advisor

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yea quite a long read.. I will get back to you guys with what I think about this article and evidence...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sept. 11th WAS planned over 25-30 yrs ago. I learnt about it when I was 15, I am now 43. Here is information I can offer you. You must research my info to truly believe.
Of course it starts with mind control slaves. Some given the SPIN programming. Most victims of this programming hold classified documents in the form of doodles.
I am a first born daughter of a bloodliner family. I was adopted out at the age of 18 mths. I was three (3) when I was assigned a shadow. My natural father a teen-age delinquent with the Montreal Ville Marie Services as his network. I was adopted through the same. He then was a Outlaw biker and now a Knights Templar.
As a teen-ager I recall memories of sex parties, lots of drugs, being locked in a box and playing war games! Much time spent in a Laval biker hangout with notable bikers. Also evenings watching the "boys" playing the board game "Risk" while I doodled a black felt tip marker drawing on a white paper. I never could toss it out. In the last year I've become enlightened as to who and what I am. I drew my attention to this doodle.
It contains cryptics and illustrations. Two tall buildings sided by a third smaller one. Two planes flying towards them. Musical notes that are called "nine" with 11 slashes under it. It includes also "Cybourg Race" -"Batman" "Test Tube Babies" the symbol for "Kato" "White Rabbit" "Navy" "USAF" "Rainbows" Army Tanks - Fish - China - Many sexual indications. and tons of numbers and codes. I also have other doodles that I was given by a G-Unit! I am fearful to publish these doodles as they obviously contain some really scarey sh-t!
The numbers in my birthdate equate to "911" I now experience theatrics, my ID taken. And so much more its freaky. Is there anyone out there with advice for me? I have a scar on the top of my skull, one at the base of where the back of my skull and neck meet and a messed up ear! I have experienced tons of deja vu, astral projection, precognition and I can look at someone and instantly know their true character. I cant be lied to and I am not able to speak anything except the truth concerning this matter. Since all my life I knew I was adopted as well I knew that I have "Blue Blood" and that I am a "Royal Scot". Growing up I always wished to be a mason and to realize my true heritage. I am getting closer.
I was born a mason, neither black or white - but a voice for the good and bad in both.
The 911 thing was not conducted by the states alone. It is a war game that was planned along with 12 others. A test for the President, he failed to see the signs. THe U.S didn't do it to themselves, it was a United plan that only concluded that the wrong man was elected leader as he wasnt able to stop it in action. He FAILED! He's a LOSER! THis only proved to the real leaders that the president's bloodline wasnt strong enough for him to be the true Manchurian Canidate! 75% of all mind slaves are female. Giving reason to believe that the most intellegent minds are not in any person of male gender. In my mind this would mean that the best man for the job is a woman! Oh ya back to my doodle - is there a Gov. dept that would possibly be interested in it? It freaks me out! Its for sale ....for a small fee! The doodle is for sale not the names of anyone I was invloved with!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
you know ... over the years 9/11 is on my mind alot and one thing that's always frustrated me is that as a common citizen, there is sooooo much I don't know. And are the things I think I know even correct? I really get annoyed at what's real, and what government tells us is real.
I have enjoyed everyones posts/links on this topic and because I'm curious like a cat ... I'll keep striving for the truth ...
Keep a smile ...

Edit: Advertising removed.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The whole unfortunate tradegy I'd say was planned by the Americans themselves .... gave them an excuse to go into the middle east for oil primarily and other resources

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lizard1

If someone other than who we've been told planned this, I wouldn't consider them "Americans". More likely people with no concern for any country or fellow human, simply greedy uncaring entities believing themselves to be God.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This makes for a great sticky. Thanks for the info dude!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join