It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i dont think it will hit the fan as bad as we think! even hollywood stars and the good factions of the illuminati are against the end-game of the war mongering evil faction...

everyone needs to watch this newest clip of Tosh.0 on comedy central!! he exposes 9/11 as being an inside job blatantly on mainstream TV

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusPsyche
1. They claim that the towers were brought down by a triggered explosion if you watch the video of the towers collapsing you can quite easily see why sane, and intelligent people would come to this conclusion. But in order for this to be achieved you would need a team of highly qualified individuals to drill holes into the interior of the building to plant the charges. Which COULD be done, but the odds of winning the lottery 5 times in a row are better than that of demolition experts waltzing in there, drilling, planting, and leaving.

There was a whistle blower (Posted earlier) who claimed that there were 3 trucks who were at the towers between certain dates, who were there to set the explosives. Apparently on the dates she mentions its possible to see these trucks outside. The Janitor trucks were followed home before these new ones were allowed access or something to those lines.
It wasnt a case of 'experts' walking and and getting the job done. It was constructed in a way that it would be flaw-less.. after the previous 'attempts' of producing fear in the nation this needed to be 100% perfect.

Originally posted by MorpheusPsycheJet fuel burns at say 1790 degrees celsius, now that isnt enough to melt the steel alloy but it is enough to WEAKEN it. After crashing into say the middle or even being generous and 2 / 3rds of the building tall. The sheer dead weight of it, would be enough for the tower to lean (which it does) and then collapse under its own weight.

This is something that Engineers have already proved?

Originally posted by MorpheusPsyche2.The phone call made from one of the passengers to his mother after the initial hijacking took place.

I cant remember the details of this unfortunately. It was a passenger who had a job which involved a lot "talking on the phone to partners / customers etc" conspiracy theorists say this phone call was faked because he used his full name when talking to his mother. There was a show on BBC (bear with me on this) where they met with this young man's mother and she said this (or something to that effect)

"I wish people would stop saying that wasn't my son on the phone, I am his mother I know my son when it is my son, I just wish people would stop talking about it"

They say it was a faked call by recording calls made from his phone and "piecing" it together to form a coherent dialogue. Firstly this would involve a lot of time to achieve, nothing that COULDNT be done. But still...alot of time by an expert. And if we know anything about the CIA, its that they dont want 1 person knowing everything. Its a VERY strict need to know basis

In times of problems like this I could actually imagine how the conversation occured, however thinking back I dont think it would be as accurate as one would imagine. It is possible remember that in a problem, the person talking.. is doing the talking. The person concerned, is listening, and basically just asking if they are ok etc. Thus I would imagine this would be fairly easy to fabricate.

Originally posted by MorpheusPsyche3. The plane that crashed into the Pentagon

They want to see bits of rubble, but a plane flying at 500MPH with jet fuel there would surely be enough to disintegrate and burn any shreds of evidence. Some say it was a missile fired from a predator drone or the like. At that time the predator drone would have only been a prototype (?) and would you really use something thats only been a prototype for so long to launch an attack that led to carte blanche to invading the middle east....again and planes aren't as strongly built as you would want them to be. Its aluminium which crumbles like a tin can at impacts of a 40mph collision. Never mind a 500 mph collision.

Incorrect. I work with aircraft, all be it for only around 6/7 years however when something crashes, it does not just 'vanish' or 'melt' - There would be a field of mess. Not to metion black boxes.. where did they go?

Originally posted by MorpheusPsycheIn any case.

Here is to the 3000 people that lost their lives that fateful day. I remember it, incidentally. Where were you when you learnt about it?

I was skateboarding outside, I had never heard of the twin towers.. or knew anything about America other than Disney world.. However, ever since then.. I was told to hate Arabs, Indian people and anyone from the middle east because they wanted to kill me.

Iam not alone. This plan worked perfectly. The fact that truth is STILL not out, proves this.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If 9/11 was really done by the US Government, then they probably used remote controlled wingstubes to crash into the Twin Towers and Pentagon so that no American lives would be lost.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
1993 Steven Spielberg 9/11 reference?

From the animated film he produced called: We're Back! A dinosaurs story.

The Whole film is set in Manhattan. They show the WTC towers many many times.

Check out this scene, 0:30 seconds into the clip below. The police chase the dinosaurs straight
into a building that's being demolished. May seem like nothing, but i believe its a subliminal message.

Not only for 9/11 but possibly the WTC bombing of 93, and OKC Bombing in 95. Gotta make sure the image of demolition is already projected on a childs mind, so when the time comes....it wont be a new idea.

Originally posted by VoteJillSteinKatSwift2012
If 9/11 was really done by the US Government, then they probably used remote controlled wingstubes to crash into the Twin Towers and Pentagon so that no American lives would be lost.

Maybe something like this?

Picture
Wiki
edit on 29-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
OP your timeline link is dead

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzmajor
reply to post by CoRiBu

Wake up and appreciate how great this country is. Get over the left wing pseudo intellectual thinking. It really is totalitarian. Read about totalitarianism. You'll be surprised how many liberals are totalitarians.Read Ayn Rand and watch Fox News.

It's ingnorance such as displayed in the above quote that really makes me feel we are a society in decline.

sorry for the bump.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
HD is another way of saying Thuganomics

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmagic
They want to see bits of rubble, but a plane flying at 500MPH with jet fuel there would surely be enough to disintegrate and burn any shreds of evidence.

It's a really sad day when otherwise intelligent human beings can be brainwashed into making nonsensical statements like this. Only on 911 can crap like this happen. On ANY OTHER DAY, a plane crash leaves a somewhat recognizable debris field. But on this particular day when it became overtly obvious that a very sinister and corrupt cabal had taken over Washington, the mind-controlled lemmings are forced to manufacture new laws of physics: Jumbo jetliners that vanish into thin air.

edit on 17-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
OP your timeline link is dead

Nope, it is working fine.
Just checked it and no issues, page loaded for me no problem.
edit on 17-6-2012 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Check this out:

I can just imagine all the people in theaters laughing at this scene...............oh the irony.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by southtower
Check this out:

I can just imagine all the people in theaters laughing at this scene...............oh the irony.

How come it Never "Pancaked"?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Do you really believe that CIA did NOT commit a massacre on 9/11?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
how the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement:

dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net...

for lies on top of lies
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As an option to back-reading through 11 pages, here is a video which sums up the key player/s and facts of value.
Hopefully the material will bring those who haven't put it together, up to speed.

This is the true story of Egyptian spy Ali Mohamed. He infiltrated U.S. intelligence agencies, including the CIA and FBI, and joined the U.S. Army. At the same time, he took orders from the Egyptian Islamic Jihad terrorist organization and later joined forces with al Qaeda. He trained Osama bin Laden's jihadist warriors and helped plan terrorist attacks including the 1998 African embassy bombings.

Triple Cross: Bin Laden's Spy In America

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Perhaps far more than 30.

www.simpletoremember.com...

The DePascha Computus, an anonymous document believed to have been written in North Africa around 243 CE, placed Jesus birth on March 28. Clement, a bishop of Alexandria (d. ca. 215 CE), thought Jesus was born on November 18. Based on historical records, Fitzmyer guesses that Jesus birth occurred on September 11, 3 BCE.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Anyone mentioned the groundbreaking of the Pentagon?

September 11, 1941 Making the 2001 attacks the 60th anniversary of its building...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

abeverage

September 11, 1941 Making the 2001 attacks the 60th anniversary of its building...

Speaking of the Pentagon, I found this video on Youtube...which I hadn't seen before. I was wondering if people had seen it, too. The interesting bit, comes at 19 seconds in:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Catacomb

abeverage

Speaking of the Pentagon, I found this video on Youtube...which I hadn't seen before. I was wondering if people had seen it, too. The interesting bit, comes at 19 seconds in:

Um ya that's the first i have seen of that video... Really blurry tho except for the already relased vid. I am glad they touch on the fact that frame 23, where the "front" of the airplane comes in, most def the air cloud left behind it

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've never been convinced of the 911 conspiracy scenarios. They use the same rationale as many other conspiracies, with too many moving parts and network of covert ties and cover-ups of superhuman proportions.

There may be monsters under some beds, but just not this one.

My friend, kolyma, sent me this clip, I think it reveals some interesting thinking on the part of the accusers…

edit on 25-1-2014 by CardDown because: Spelling

edit on 25-1-2014 by CardDown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join