It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I dont understand how all the passengers on the planes and their subsequent phone calls got covered up/were a cover up?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I seen this thread and I felt the need to post this. I watched a program a while back on the history channel. They were discussing 9/11 conspiracies and from what I remember they said something about testing the ruins and discovered that there were bombs in the bottom that had blown up before the first plane even hit the building. I don't remember much more but I thought this was worth posting.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is very interesting indeed. I have also found an excellent video on youtube by David Shayler. I have provided the link below:

www.youtube.com...

This video is amazing! Some of the things it mentions are very much in line with what many posters are writing. I was particularly suprised about building 7, and how it is the only building in history to fall only due to the action of fire alone (official story, aka BS)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_love_bug
I dont understand how all the passengers on the planes and their subsequent phone calls got covered up/were a cover up?

the fact is, many of the phone calls could have been staged, and flight 93 could have dropped off its passengers before crashing in Shanksville. Loose change documents how these phone calls were impossible at that altitude with the technology available. Voice modulating software could also account for some of the fake phone calls, and some of the phone calls are suspect "Hello mother, this is your son, Mark Bingham, we've been hijacked...you believe me, don't you?" What I have noticed is that if you go to the internet social security death index, type in some of the victims of September 11, while some come up, others do not. The SS index is not a government sponsored index, however, it is one of the largest SS databases on the internet, free to use. The fact that some of the victims appear, while others do not, is questionable.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hybrid decoded
I seen this thread and I felt the need to post this. I watched a program a while back on the history channel. They were discussing 9/11 conspiracies and from what I remember they said something about testing the ruins and discovered that there were bombs in the bottom that had blown up before the first plane even hit the building. I don't remember much more but I thought this was worth posting.

that's right, there is documented witnesses saying they heard multiple explosions at the scene (youtube "total proof of bombs 9/11"). Molten metal was also found at the base of the building, indicating explosives were used.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

bin laden hiding in north india? is that what you said? did you just want to post something or what? i am afraid if you can even tell the difference between north afghanistan, north pakistan and north india.. people read you here and unfortunately some of them believe you too so think twice before you hit the keyboard, for god's sake.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Understandascope: Michael Leunig

1984, almost twenty years prior.

look at the way their lookin around tryin to figure out who did it.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Richard Gage Coming To Paltalk The Truth Movement Room Aug 27, 2010 6pm to 8pm est. Please take note and be here, you won’t want to miss it.
ae911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If everyone just sat down and took a harder look at everything, they would realize that pretty much every single war the U.S. has been in, has been staged. Whether they were staged by the government, the NWO, or the CIA, you can go ahead and assume that what the public heard, was not entireley true. After watching Zeitgeist, I've came to the conclusion that what we know(your average person), is nothing compared to what is going on behind the "so-called" curtains.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just a pukey little interview from Rudy "9-11" Guiliani.

Some noteworthy points: What was Cheney calling him about as the first tower fell?

His chuckle when the woman mentions 'bush's speech' with a bullhorn.

Rudy's a puke.

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The compelling evidence suggests 9/11 was for Zionism.
www.youtube.com...

Also, some great research conducted by Chris Bollyn at www.bollyn.com

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't think there is a 9/11 conspiracy. I do however believe that WTC 7 was a controlled demolition, and that the government knew ahead of time that something like this was going to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Good to bring this resource up Advisor, it really is an extremely impressive undertaking and essential when studying the events of 9/11.

I devoured it when I had my wake-up call, and the thematic cross-indexing is extremely well-done.

I'd suggest either the OP or a permalink be stickied at the top of the ATS 9/11 forum; this is a very important resource highly deserving of being there.

I completely agree! This is an outstanding product. The OP will get my first stars and falgs for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Maybe one day all the pieces will fit togeather or some leaked docs will show up and lets not forget about Delmart Vreeland.

V6

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by the_love_bug

the fact is, many of the phone calls could have been staged, and flight 93 could have dropped off its passengers before crashing in Shanksville. Loose change documents how these phone calls were impossible at that altitude with the technology available. Voice modulating software could also account for some of the fake phone calls, and some of the phone calls are suspect "Hello mother, this is your son, Mark Bingham, we've been hijacked...you believe me, don't you?" What I have noticed is that if you go to the internet social security death index, type in some of the victims of September 11, while some come up, others do not. The SS index is not a government sponsored index, however, it is one of the largest SS databases on the internet, free to use. The fact that some of the victims appear, while others do not, is questionable.

Lets not forget the reporting that indicated that Flight 93 landed at Cleveland before heading back East. I have always wanted to read some eye witness reports on this but I have not found them.

V6

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Voodoo 6

lol...

This Video. Will set You FREE!! REAL TALK,

THE BIG LIE!

Hologram Is real and is a Fact
edit on 13-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
why can't anyone just believe that it was staged? come on people... use your heads.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Working my way to 20 posts so that I can share my view on this 9/11 spiritual attack on our physical realm.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You do all realise that you are, indeed, bat# insane, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracfang
You do all realise that you are, indeed, bat# insane, right?
also, Profanity filter? what is this a site for insane twelve year olds?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join