It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the United States...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I cannot agree with you more. This recession is so obvious to be a plan to make the NAU seem like a great plan. So many people have thought it could never happen. Funny you mention that it is pointless to deport illegals. I thought exactly the same thing when they were dealing with the issue months ago in the media. Why deport them when they will soon be legal anyway?
I also see this happening with the oil problem as well. All designed to impliment the devious plans of the "old farts" who want to rule the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I have a question.. If America and Mexico become one country, then doesnt that mean that their military generals and commanders will merge with ours? If I remember correctly isnt their military corrupt as hell? If we merge then all that countries corruption will be mixed in to ours. There will be no limits to all their drug movements, I see that as a bad idea We have a huge problem with drugs coming out of mexico, with no boarders that huge problem will become an epidemic.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
I have a question.. If America and Mexico become one country, then doesnt that mean that their military generals and commanders will merge with ours? If I remember correctly isnt their military corrupt as hell? If we merge then all that countries corruption will be mixed in to ours. There will be no limits to all their drug movements, I see that as a bad idea We have a huge problem with drugs coming out of mexico, with no boarders that huge problem will become an epidemic.

If i remember correctly the U>S military is soo clean cut either, they would fit well together....

And regardless any high commander that might serve a threat would be tossed out imediately...IMO

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Has anyone checked the actual website info?

www.spp.gov...

And I also have one of these Stations/Barracks/Whatever... 'in my backyard,' as it were, which is directly across the street from a prison facility...

www.globalsecurity.org...

May have posted that elsewhere, but worth noting in this case. And then...

Consider this David Rockefeller quote from his own book in 2002: "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

www.youtube.com... -- and this 10 min. interview with Aaron Ross... $#!T... did I get off topic?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
Has anyone checked the actual website info?

www.spp.gov...

And I also have one of these Stations/Barracks/Whatever... 'in my backyard,' as it were, which is directly across the street from a prison facility...

www.globalsecurity.org...

May have posted that elsewhere, but worth noting in this case. And then...

Consider this David Rockefeller quote from his own book in 2002: "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

www.youtube.com... -- and this 10 min. interview with Aaron Ross... $#!T... did I get off topic?

I think its all relivent in the Fall of the "American Empire"...

And if America does Fall jees you have 300 million people to help figure something out....All this hype that is the currency goes the country goes, Isn't the finacial system a joke anyway...America As a country belongs to all of you so when it does fall...All of you get together and pick it up again only this time Do it right...

[edit on 19-3-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

I honestly dont know with a do-over, we'd get it right. People tend to have short memories and fail to learn from history.

why do you think the founding fathers had a revolution in this country ? We were founded on the belief that banking is evil and that the govt should control the power to issue currency.

Yet if you were to take a look any US History textbook, you wont find any mention of the control over currency as a cause for the revolutionary war. Every single US child is taught that we revolted from the tyranny of the King of England for more freedoms. These students are taught that a tax on tea was the catalyst for revolution and its complete nonsense.

Fact is we revolted against the Bank of London and its desire to force us to use its debt based currency.

Dont take my word for it, listen to the great men....

Ben Franklin states in his autobiography...

"The refusal of King George to operate an HONEST colonial MONEY SYSTEM which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the manipulators was probably the prime cause of the Revolution."

"The Colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters, had it not been that England took away from the Colonies their money, which created unemployment and dis-satisfaction."

"The inability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of George III and the international bankers was the PRIME reason for the Revolutionary War."

Thomas Jefferson also understood the dangers of allowing bankers to control the issuance of currency.He also clearly understood that bankers could scientifically manipulate the economy...

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

What did the international bankers think when Abraham Lincoln turned down their loans and printed his own currency...

"The London Times printed the following: If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That govern­ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe"

I think Ben Franklin was pretty clear in his autobiography on why the Revolutionary War started. But because these bankers control this nation now and its media, we hear nothing of it. I find it very sad to read my teenaged son's History book and see it teaching lies.

And because we are now allowing a privately owned bank to issue currency our economy is being destroyed just as the founding fathers predicted.

Sadly nobody even seems to realize it. Nobody is reading Ben Franklin's autobiography or Thomas Jefferson's works. The Federal Reserve continues to cut rates and therefore devalue the dollar and nobody (with the exception of Ron Paul) calls them out on it.

Today we are like animals in a zoo. Some of us realize there are bars around us but most dont see it or care. As long as the zoo keepers keep tossing us animals some food and entertainment we choose to ignore the cage around us.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

So ya'll comin up here to Canada...???we need to know get some tea bags in...

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be simpler to make Mexico the 51st state?
I like the beach ideal also, but the large oil reserves off the coast Mexico also sound good to me. What can we get from Canada?:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Making Mexico or Canada states within the USA kinda defeats the whole purpose of the NAU.

The elite dont want you have the protections afforded under the current Constitution. Rights like owning property, privacy, right to own weapons, etc all get in the way of the elite.

Not that we really follow the constitution anyway, but a new north american union nation would mean a new constitution. And if you have followed the European Union constitution process, they arent interested in the people's input.

Those of you making jokes about beaches and oil need to realize this NAU is more than just a merger. Its an end to your Bill of Rights. Once gone, they arent coming back.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I don't think US will become void. We are working hard, aren't we?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Perhaps this is all related...

If you follow history long enough you can see what it is... Positive vs Negativity, eventually the countries of power fall to corruption... why? People make rules to protect their arss' while in power and then they get a bunch of buddies to follow thru and then they keep toying with things until they get what they want... then they get overpowered by people more corrupt and they do the same... its funny that they get overthrown...but while im laughing at them and they declare martial law and confine me to quarters on some confinement camp and either will kill me for population control or brainwash me im not going to be laughing im gonna do about face... keep the same expression but perhaps tears of sadness will start falling down my face. Who knows if any of this is true but I have a feeling half of it is true... half of it is false. A lot of ATS's say stuff that never come to be so why should this? Or atleast why should some of it not come true... Sometimes the world needs these things to happen because the world is getting out of control. Too materialistic and power hungry... maybe after they wipe us all out we can then wipe them out and take it all back and restart over. ? Who knows Im just lost in all these scare tactics that Im thinking ill base all my decisions on morals when the time comes and ill base it on psychology also... if they do not follow through with something positive (me n a sniper rifle) im calling free game.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Well I kind of want the Amero to succeed....no more borders......and it will really tick off those damn red necks...

I'm glad you're not an American citizen.

Can anyone tell me what Marshall Law is?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just a few recent articles out of Canada that seem to all fit here.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
Wouldn't it be simpler to make Mexico the 51st state?

That just might be the plan. There already is a 51st star on your flag. An 81st star too, a 100th also. (check the back side)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I know nothing about nothing but I'm learning. Here's a thought though, who knows if this consipracy theory is real or not? Sounds plausible, and there is certainly credible evidence to support the theory, but almost immediately upon reading the first few posts the thought that came to mind is, Well if we know this is happening, what are we going to do about it? I mean it's ok to sit around and complain but eventually, if you truly don't want something to happen, you have to take action. So, what are we going to do about it?

I have an idea about that. What would happen to this borderless country idea if we American's and maybe the Canadians stopped paying taxes? I mean it wouldn't be hard here, just submit a new W4 to your employer and claim exempt, then when tax time comes around again just don't pay them. If just a group of individuals did this it wouldn't work, they'd only get into trouble, but if the whole country got on board and all us little guys did it together, we might be able to get them to pay attention.

The one thing I absolutely know, without a doubt, is that collectively "We the ppl" can effect change!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I really hope we wake up soon......

DEATH TO THE NWO!!

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

You know I've never been given to hysteria or a follower of conspiracies.
I do however read and learn.The other forum you posted seemed like a disinformation mill.Most of the replies were daft.All one has to do is a little investigating,to see the truth.Some people would rather slumber in ignorance than wake and learn the truth.I pity them for they will be the first to fall.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is certainly real and on-track: the 2008 meeting of the "North American Forum on Integration" (another Robert Pastor/CFR/NWO creation) is scheduled for May 25-30 at Montreal City Hall. This event draws on college students to participate as legislators, journalists, and most tellingly, lobbyists in a "North American Model Parliament":

The only North American model parliament
25 to 30 May 2008 in the Montreal City Hall

Shape North America’s future!

The North American Forum on Integration (NAFI) is inviting you to the fourth edition of the Triumvirate which will take place in the Montreal City Hall, from the 25th to the 30th of May 2008. The Triumvirate will bring together for five days a hundred university students, from Canada, Mexico and the United States, to participate in an international negotiation exercise in which they will simulate a parliamentary meeting between North American political actors. Participants will be assigned one of the three following roles: legislator (representing a country other than their own), journalist or lobbyist. Four themes of a political, economic and environmental nature will be the object of intense debates during this innovative and formative event. This year's themes are: 1- Fostering Renewable Electricity Markets (in English), 2- Countering North American corporate outsourcing (in French), 3- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (in English), 4- NAFTA’s Chapter 11 on investments (in English).

/497sd3

The NAFI organization goals are stated right on its homepage:

WHO ARE WE?

The North American Forum on Integration (NAFI) is a non-profit organization based in Montreal. NAFI, created in 2002, aims to address the issues raised by North American integration as well as identify new ideas and strategies to reinforce the North American region.

Over the first two years of its existence, NAFI organized conferences which brought together government and academic figures as well as business people. The first conference organized by NAFI, entitled “Beyond Free Trade: Strengthening North America” was held in Montreal in March 2003. This conference was attended by 280 people, as well as prominent conference speakers. The second NAFI conference took place in April 2004 in Monterrey (Mexico) and focused on North American energy resources, as well as the creation of a North American energy fund. About 200 participants and conference speakers took part in the conference, among which the former Energy Minister, Mr. Felipe Calderon.

In the following years, NAFI organized an annual North American mock parliament, called the Triumvirate. This innovative event allows a hundred Canadian, American and Mexican university students to better understand the North American dynamic as well as the challenges faced by NAFTA partners. A first edition took place in the Canadian Senate in May 2005, under the presidency of ex-Ambassador Mr. Raymond Chrétien. The second edition took place in the Mexican Senate in May 2006, under the invitation of its president, Senator Enrique Jackson. In May 2007, the Triumvirate will take place in Washington D.C., in the Inter-American Development Bank and American University. A hundred students from fifteen North American universities will participate as legislators, lobbyists and journalists.
OUR OBJECTIVES

On a general basis, the objectives of NAFI are:

* Making the academic world, the public and decision-makers aware of the challenges posed by integration between the three NAFTA countries;

* Identifying the elements of the North American agenda which would allow the consolidation and reinforcement of the North American region;

* Favouring the creation of North American networks to set the basis for a trilateral dialogue.

www.fina-nafi.org...

Read their PDF of this years "North American Parliament"/"Triumvirate":
www.fina-nafi.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The year 2010 jumped out at me, after learning about this...

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This madness has to stop ! Write your repersentatives and tell them exactly what you think.The squeaky wheel gets the grease.Keep complaining till they listen. I have and will continue to do so.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join