It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the United States...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The United States is slated for destruction in 2010. Thats when the SPP will be fully implemented. And it wont be any war that brings the USA down but rather its very own political leaders.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

These political leaders wont act to stop massive waves of illegal immigrants into US territory because they know its pointless with the impending merger between the US, Canada and Mexico.

The merger between the United States, Canada, and Mexico has been underway since the NAFTA treaty but has recently accelerated with the illegal SPP treaty of 2005 I say illegal because any treaty must be approved by the US Congress but this one wasnt. Bush calls it an "agreement" and therefore doesnt need approval.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Just recently Canada and the United States agreed to share troops in the event of a crisis. It will be much easier for canadian troops to shoot a US citizen for failing to go along with Marshall Law than for a US soldier to do so.

www.nationalpost.com...

Mexican truck drivers are now free to enter US soil to deliver goods. And with the coming NAFTA Superhighway, mexican trucks will have free reign inside the USA.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The US economy and Dollar are being purposely destroyed from within. Recessions dont just happen folks, they are scientifically designed by the Federal Reserve and its elite banking families.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Using the age old tactic of heglian principles, the elite are causing the crisis and will naturally offer you the solution. This "solution" will be a new currency called the Amero followed by a new nation called The North American Union.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

And for those that think this wont happen, I refer you to the European Union.

Nobody should be surprised by this act. After all, the politicians we elect tend to all be members of the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR), a body that supports world govt. What did you think would happen when you elect people who are members of the CFR ? And dont think things will change in the coming election...all the remaining candidates are CFR members. The election is a fraud and this country will soon end thanks to the ignorance of its citizens and the political leaders/traitors.

And dont think the elite arent prepared for those cowboys that plan on resisting. Right now Haliburton's baby company (KBR) is building concentration / internment camps in the United States in preparation for Marshall Law. Last year alone Congress allocated 385 million dollars for these camps to be constructed.

www.rinf.com...

The govt is even working with local clergy in a program designed by FEMA to get people to submit to Marshall Law by using Romans 13. They have already used this tactic in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

youtube.com...

Its time to wake up folks.

reactor-core.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You are wrong. Tupac is back to life, hes going to sneak into a missile silo one night and just end us all. Thug life sucka.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic– Review This Link.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If you dont feel like reviewing all the links above that I provided, try this one at least. It gives a good summary (surprisinly from a politician) about the impending destruction of the United States.

youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I believe it was set up hundreds of years ago to be destryed come the time....if you ook back at who created America it is the same as Austrailia Both being experimental country's to set the way for the ultimate take over...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm almost positive the amero was disproved here on ATS. Also, I have no problem merging with Canada, but I can't imagine people being ok with taking on Mexico's problems.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
To compensate for the Peso both Canada And Us would suffer world wide...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
As a member of the disaster which is the European Union i am waiting and watching to see when everyone in the united states catches on. this has been planned and is happening. i simply don't understand why everyone else cannot see it.

thank you for this thread. starred and flagged.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
very interesting, just wish it was no so old updated video. the last one was 06, where is the new info? its just a matter of time before alot of people get to say i told you so! but then its to late for most, prepare now, i know i am

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here's the Dude that put the bug in everyones ear about it although it was probably beyond his controll like the Patriot act was Beyond Big W but i thought i would give you someone to point the finger at for now...\

Start your Hissing and booing

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What happened to our say in all this G8 Summit take over, don't we fund the congress the presidents office and so forth ever heard of not paying taxes?

Doesn't the mass amounts of people realize we are controlled with debt? with their products and rules we need to make a change, and fast.
It could start by investigating groups like the bilderburgers, G8, Trilaterals.
investigating them finding their faults and tricks to world slavery fidn out how they implement control in all aspects of world industry and so forth and put a stop to these rich control freaks once and for all.

Ever heard of revolutions?
The USA has created their whole fictitious history on the means of world banks and capital gain, they don't care about humans as individuals or things would be different. We are their capital gain and always will be so long as we let this happen, you know there is a way for everyone to be equal and until we are this world will be one big # pot boiling over wreaking out the masses.

Ever heard of standing up for your rights you Americans never do. but why is that?
People these days are weak pathetic fools, all waiting to get dumped on.
At least thats is the way it seems to me...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hey, if this does happen, im going to Mexico on a beach somewhere, and drink tequila until the end of my days! great links OP!
see you all in Mexico!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think there is merit to this theory. But sometimes I think we forget that they're just that....theories.

And even if this 'theory' comes to pass....you can not stop the tide from coming in, the best thing to do is just be prepared.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I posted this on a few other sites that I visit on occasion. I find it interesting to see the reactions of others who dont tend to share the same views as I have (and others on this site).

If your curious to see how a different audience views this posting, check out the one below. Its a mmorpg gaming site...

www.mmorpg.com...

I know its pointless but hey I figure maybe I can reach a few people. Its not like the media is going to educate these people

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by immedicated
Hey, if this does happen, im going to Mexico on a beach somewhere, and drink tequila until the end of my days! great links OP!
see you all in Mexico!

ah I guess the wall they are building is to keep Americans in and not the Mexicans out..

God bless those minutemaids ah men i mean....

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, they do say that in order for there to be a new beginning there must be an ending.

Obviously, several states existing side by side will never work, otherwise it would've been done already *cough* United Kingdom *cough* United states *cough* United Arab Emirates *cough* *hack* *cough*.

I await the day when someone gets it into their heads to have a United Revolution.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well the Asia Union is On its way aswell we are well on our way to globization which isn't a conspiracy most politician agree and aim for these to take effect

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For those that support my position on the coming NAU, I would appreciate it if you could post in support at the following link...

www.mmorpg.com...

Its completely one-sided and I could use some support. Maybe if enough people post supportive viewpoints it might wake a few of those folks over there up.

Ive posted a link over there pointing them this way but I doubt any of them will bother. If you read the posters responses, its clear none of them even bothered to read the links provided or watch the videos.

Its quite frustrating trying to wake people up, show supporting evidence, and then get responses that ridicule something without even bothering to look at the evidence.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
For those that support my position on the coming NAU, I would appreciate it if you could post in support at the following link...

www.mmorpg.com...

Its completely one-sided and I could use some support. Maybe if enough people post supportive viewpoints it might wake a few of those folks over there up.

Ive posted a link over there pointing them this way but I doubt any of them will bother. If you read the posters responses, its clear none of them even bothered to read the links provided or watch the videos.

Its quite frustrating trying to wake people up, show supporting evidence, and then get responses that ridicule something without even bothering to look at the evidence.

I totally believe you admriker....Sign me up..

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I made a post about how the US government was going to give control of national monuments to foreign nations to save tax dollars. In all actuality do you think that in any reasonable amount of time the fate of the nation or our nation be in the hands or be governered by that of another nation?

Or be in the brink of a all out kind of marshall law type of scenario were crime runs the street almost like militancy.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well I kind of want the Amero to succeed....no more borders......and it will really tick off those damn red necks...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join