It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you know about high spun Monatomic Gold??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
david icke is a big supporter of mono atomic gold. i tried to purchase some a few years back but finding that type of stuff is like trying to find a fresh tomato in january.
icke claims that it has the ability to raise you r frequency levels and ascend you into the 4th dimension. he claims to have used it before and had amazing results.
if anybody finds any, which is near impossible to get the right monoatomic gold and not some rip off, then hit me up. i'll take it... why the hell not????

I also read that Mon. Gold has no reaction to the force of Gravity and also anything that it touches the same properties apply..So if you where to put the powder into a cup and place the cup in mid air..The cup will stay there...

Thats some funkyness

[edit on 23-3-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I worked in the health food industry for about three years. Now, there's a lot of honest to goodness product out there that can offer alternatives to conventional medicines. Unfortunately there are a lot of charlatans (i.e. Kevin Trudeau) peddling panaceas that could be down right dangerous. I've no experience with this stuff, but I'd warn everyone to proceed with caution.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
I worked in the health food industry for about three years. Now, there's a lot of honest to goodness product out there that can offer alternatives to conventional medicines. Unfortunately there are a lot of charlatans (i.e. Kevin Trudeau) peddling panaceas that could be down right dangerous. I've no experience with this stuff, but I'd warn everyone to proceed with caution.

As with everything we incounter as a Race

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm going to make this short and sweet because I could talk all day about why this is not good stuff to take but it's late. Most of the claims about this beings great stuff for you is based off of people's experiences using it. But there is not really any good scientific backup as far as if it is completely beneficial. While there are some tests done with cells and viruses and what not there are lots of claims that have no research or solid knowledge explanations when it comes to DNA and spiritual frequencies. When you start talking about DNA and consciousness and frequency these should be warning flags for those consumers out there on the spiritual or healing path to discern carefully as consuming something that is supposed to interact with these parts of your being can be dangerous especially if there is no clearly defined explanation of what this stuff is really doing.

This stuff burns out your template, your template being your morphogenetic scalar wave template that which guides your consciousness and which is the organization structure of your DNA and other physical and spiritual parts/bodies. This ORMES stuff will indeed cause your body to tune into some higher frequencies which will give you some boost in perceptual abilities and and other things, but at the same time it is burning you out because these higher frequencies are being activated or stimulated in an un organized manner and so these higher frequencies come into your template chakras DNA etc. and some of the frequencies can plug into you but the others have no where to plug into due to the distortions most humans carry (signs of the distortions are no memory of who they are, a finite body, etc. etc. etc.) anyways the frequencies that can't plug in simply compact or destroy the particle base of the lower strands/dimensions of your being. So on one level you can be getting high and feeling good but while this is happening you are causing real damage that will catch up with you. Have you read stories or know people who have taken this stuff for a while longer term? Or will you just get excited about testimonials from people who have taken it for a very short time.

Taking one elemental form is no balance. Would you take a ton of vitamin A everyday and nothing else? No. there are 144 elements that must come into balance and activation in the natural ascension healing process this is something that is guided by internal processes not taking external unbalanced elements. Taking this stuff does very similar things to your dimensional scalar wave templates as taking ayahuasca, or acid, or mushrooms; etc. These things make a mess of your being but because people have such a narrow focus of consciousness they experience getting a slightly more expanded state for a short period of time and it is such a breath of fresh air that they figure oh it must be great for me all around. Look at Freud he saw that coc aine helped patients emotionally and mentally open up and made everyone including himself feel great, so he figured coke could solve the worlds problems. On one level his assumption does seem reasonable, if something gives you good feelings then it must be good for you, and on another level of understanding that can be the stupidest assumption.

discern carefully in your quest to experience higher perception and heal.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Heavy metals have a high degree of toxicity. They can reek havok on major body systems, kidneys, liver etc. Munincipal water treatment centers routinely test for 18 of the most dangerous of these. I strongly suggest you visit a local kidney dialysis clinic first before haphazardly ingesting potentially toxic materials. Just a word of caution.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Heavy metals have a high degree of toxicity. They can reek havok on major body systems, kidneys, liver etc. Munincipal water treatment centers routinely test for 18 of the most dangerous of these. I strongly suggest you visit a local kidney dialysis clinic first before haphazardly ingesting potentially toxic materials. Just a word of caution.

so true that the Ionized Mon gold that is for sale will destroy your cells and spirit..infact does the complete opposite of what is suppose to happen...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

This is Monatonic gold mixture that is recommended by david icke himself.... Audios monatomicgold.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join