It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you know about high spun Monatomic Gold??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Could this be the elixar of life the ingredients of the infamous manna fed to the staving people during the time of moses...or What is hidden the the ark de Covenent...Or the important Alchemist secret,A unexplained white powder which presevers the metals it bonds with..??

It is said that ingesting high Spun Gold that it rebuilds your cells buy reading your original DNA format and curing ALL illnesses...And yet No one is allow it. It is horded away from everyone and we get IOU's to spend..

If anyone has any other opinions or info on Monatonic Gold Please share ...this is the accesion catylist we all could be lookin for....

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Don't think i've heard of it.

Either that or it's been wiped from my mind to prevent myself going on a quest which will involve much death and discord in order to get what i want.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
Don't think i've heard of it.

Either that or it's been wiped from my mind to prevent myself going on a quest which will involve much death and discord in order to get what i want.

I will set the search for us all here is a site to get started at..

I aso know of a few documentries covering the topic and this stuff is not to be taken lightly...

Skeptics Do your worse..

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sorry heres the site.

zptech.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is the most informative site IMO.

www.asc-alchemy.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ive taken a few different types of Monatomic Gold and some of the purer forms do give you interesting effects.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I also understand that there are harful metalized forms that should NOT be taken they are the curve balss so too speak...

Mazzoth would you care to explain in more detail if you can the effects you felt and how much you took??
Also was it powder or liquid form ...thanks for your post..

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hmm why does the phrase snake oil salesman whisper in my ear ?

If you're really serious about combatting cancer don't overlook using sound waves to rebuild DNA:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There are a lot of threads on ORMUS here. It is an interesting topic due to all of the fantastic claims that surround it. I think the main problem with it is that due to the target audience, I think that the odds of it being a scam are very high. Mana may be real and it may have all of the amazing properties that are mentioned in the bible and what not, but I seriously doubt the product that you would find on the internet today is the same thing.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
There are a lot of threads on ORMUS here. It is an interesting topic due to all of the fantastic claims that surround it. I think the main problem with it is that due to the target audience, I think that the odds of it being a scam are very high. Mana may be real and it may have all of the amazing properties that are mentioned in the bible and what not, but I seriously doubt the product that you would find on the internet today is the same thing.

Totally agree but like all alternative medicine there will be products that are a complete farce...
But if that was the only thing to steer us away how did us humans believe anything...

DOES A HUMAN ONLY AGREE WITH SOMETHING NOW PROVIDING ITS IN HARMONY WITH THEIR OWN ALREADY MISJUDGED LIFE??

P.s sorry for caps

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is a scam. There are many things and theories about this kind of thing. Powdered silver for example is supposed to have the same effect when ingested. I recently heard of a man who used it; turned his skin blue and did nothing for his cancer.

This is really silly. If something can "read your original DNA" than that means the DNA strand is in tact and not in need of any corrections. There is no one miracle drug.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobfred21
This is a scam. There are many things and theories about this kind of thing. Powdered silver for example is supposed to have the same effect when ingested. I recently heard of a man who used it; turned his skin blue and did nothing for his cancer.

This is really silly. If something can "read your original DNA" than that means the DNA strand is in tact and not in need of any corrections. There is no one miracle drug.

I suggest you go to the site...And yes there are some scams out there regarding thing but DNA doest Change And most of our new cells in our body are compromised by food ..chemicals, and other variables in our every day life...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have read a brilliant thread on this last year here on ATS. I cant locate it now unfortunately.

I then began looking into it and came across all sorts. Some of those points were that supposedly Egyptians used this in bread mixture and food of other sorts to keep a youthful and self repairing body etc.

Im sure somewhere that there was a sceintific test done with this gold that revealed some very bizarre results. Again this was last year and i do not remember where i found such information

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Another thing i came across was the NWO connection to this gold. I remember it saying that them in goverment(s) knew full well what this substance could do to people. They also knew that this substance could be made from normal gold. As a result they hoarded away all of our gold in to reserves and banks and left gus with worthless paper money.

Supposedly all gold when administered correctly has many untold effects
for the benefit of each of us.

EDIT HERE TO INCLUDE THIS ATS LINK www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAVE A READ

[edit on 20-3-2008 by thesaint]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
See thats what I'm saying...We get nuthing But IOU's,,which people kill over...

And it buys stuff the world leaders don't even want...they don't shop in our grocery stores or hardware stores and they have no disire for that "junk"

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"Monoatomic", or M state gold does indeed exist. David Hudson did a lot of scientific work to determine just what this form of matter was. It has been attributed with a number of highly desirable attributes. However, it seems to work differently for each person, so anecdotal results vary quite a bit.
The best site I know of is this one run by Barry Carter: www.subtleenergies.com...
Ormus does not act like a drug, or a medication. It is a different substance altogether. People who are looking for a high, or an instant cure will be disappointed. Ormus very much works with one's intent.
It's very easy to make and try it yourself. No need to spend a lot of money, and if it works for you, you have access to a lifetime supply.
It's all in the site I referenced above. Give it a look if you're interested.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shedman
"Monoatomic", or M state gold does indeed exist. David Hudson did a lot of scientific work to determine just what this form of matter was. It has been attributed with a number of highly desirable attributes. However, it seems to work differently for each person, so anecdotal results vary quite a bit.
The best site I know of is this one run by Barry Carter: www.subtleenergies.com...
Ormus does not act like a drug, or a medication. It is a different substance altogether. People who are looking for a high, or an instant cure will be disappointed. Ormus very much works with one's intent.
It's very easy to make and try it yourself. No need to spend a lot of money, and if it works for you, you have access to a lifetime supply.
It's all in the site I referenced above. Give it a look if you're interested.

I also heard that the Arc Of the Covenent is full of the remains of Jesus and And the Arc is made of solid gold..And if you look at the lid of the Arc it the 2 Eagles or Phoenix's on top resemble a +/- poles and if they are and where hit with the right electrical charge it would seperate the Arc to Its purest form which would be White Powder Gold..

Now if this is correct all the Powder would need is a dna smaple to rebuild the body inside and eventually rebuild the image of jesus yet it would still have to maintain a spirit...I know it's quite the Fabel but look at the site we are on...

Humour me folk and research this and prove me wrong...please

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
sounds potential.

i tried some from life tech. and it was confiscated by the police on a car trip through arizona; they tried to analyze it but found only elements; to my knowledge. also mono atomic is not visable but present in mass of what ever product made or recieved as such created to be m-state gold; so after they analyzed it im definate they wouldnt "see" "it" unless they intentionally wanted an observance of "it".

but it tasted ok like non flavored vitamins or rich dirt.

plus it had some effects i have still to align consciously or not maybe.

when you start ordering stuff like this and have a reputation knowingly or not for being interested in unofficial science math and history as well as unconventional ways of responsible dictation of daily activities you kinda get singled out; so be carefull.

i would suggest anyone who is interested in monoatomic elements to try it; i mean you came from somewhere to even have heard and are interested in it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
sounds potential.

i tried some from life tech. and it was confiscated by the police on a car trip through arizona; they tried to analyze it but found only elements; to my knowledge. also mono atomic is not visable but present in mass of what ever product made or recieved as such created to be m-state gold; so after they analyzed it im definate they wouldnt "see" "it" unless they intentionally wanted an observance of "it".

but it tasted ok like non flavored vitamins or rich dirt.

plus it had some effects i have still to align consciously or not maybe.

when you start ordering stuff like this and have a reputation knowingly or not for being interested in unofficial science math and history as well as unconventional ways of responsible dictation of daily activities you kinda get singled out; so be carefull.

i would suggest anyone who is interested in monoatomic elements to try it; i mean you came from somewhere to even have heard and are interested in it.

I would definately give it a try ...but trying to find the right supplier is hard and also trsting that its not the metalic version that can really do damage..

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
david icke is a big supporter of mono atomic gold. i tried to purchase some a few years back but finding that type of stuff is like trying to find a fresh tomato in january.
icke claims that it has the ability to raise you r frequency levels and ascend you into the 4th dimension. he claims to have used it before and had amazing results.
if anybody finds any, which is near impossible to get the right monoatomic gold and not some rip off, then hit me up. i'll take it... why the hell not????

<<   2 >>

join