It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer - disclosureproject

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Was just listening to Dr. Greer: www.exopoliticsradio.com...

And he mentioned this site: www.theorionproject.org...

He is trying to collect 3 million to hire a 12 top scientist team, to do research for 18 months without any corporate or govt influence. I am for the cause and donated $50. I am sick living on oil, and now seriously expensive oil. Paying all these utility bills, when we don't have to.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SlingXShot

I think most of us want a safe free energy that is re-useable. However from what I have seen on ATS and through some of my own personal research Dr. Steven Greer is all talk and nothing else. Countless times he has claimed to have proof of life outside of this planet, and not once has he shown one piece of evidence to back up anything he says.

Of course this is MY opinion and I will never put money in his pocket until he provides REAL proof of his past claims.

/rich

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He said on that radio show. If he tried this 5 years ago, it would have been useless.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I do not totally believe this guy...
what his team can do with $3 million??? these type of projects will need huge funding... I think the budget of Honda dn Toyota for their alternative fule project is way abobe this...
dude you should not have paid your $50 to him... I hate these type of sites who cheat like this to get money

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dude this guy has been working his ass of for 17 years. And I have been following him for many. This is what he does for a living. And I support him. And he has come closest to the truth. He set up 2 conferences that were on the news!! CNN (several times). Especially the last one. It is not his fault that people treat UFOs as a joke.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No, but it is his fault that he never not once bolstered his claims with real evidence - not one trace. I at first like another poster thought maybe you had been taken for $50 but now after your replies, I feel like maybe you are on here posting this in attempt to get us to "donate" to the cause.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I have to agree. I feel Dr. Greer's work has already brought a large degree of legitimacy, in terms of govt. eye witness testimony to UFOlogy. The thing I disagree with is the $800 tuition fee for him to teach me how to meditate. Its a bit pricey for my tastes. That said, I still support his work.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Dr Greer... (is he even a Doctor?)

Set aside everything what you dislike about him you will find that he atleast have tried.
As of today i can not find anyone who have put together 400+ of witnesses.

What stops me dead in the tracks are that he charge $800 for teaching someone how to meditate.
I can go to a neighbour girl here, and get that for free.....

It would be good if he could get back into focus again, and push forward with his initial agenda.

Just wonder what changed his mind, it just stopped somehow, and then he starts with the spiritual agenda...

Oh well i'll stop rambling now.....

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ANd one more thing too boot. I watched that disclosure project Vid when it came out. That was all I needed to see. All those claims and "eyewitnesses" descibing what they saw or heard. I can't believe that they thought that vid would send the world, much less congress running to investigate this and offering hearings and giving immunity for thier "stories" that may or may not include them disclosing secrets that may break any NDA's they might've signed. I've heard hundreds of stories since - seems everyone has a "story" when it comes to this subject of disclosure.
The way the good doctor should've approached this mess would've been too DISCLOSE all he knew and if and I mean IF, he had anything as proof of his claims, then the whole world would've took note and congress would've indeed acted.
No, he thniks having a some what obscure actor make a statement about the subject matter and a hoarde of folks with "stories" would lead to disclosure. And may I ask, Disclosure of what? Even if the Government was hiding anything on the matter, what makes you think they know what the phenom is about? Is it not entirely possible that some things happen in our little world that they know no more than you or I?

Thanks,
Vance
"He who will keep his $50 reserved for the local pub this weekend. Better spent I bet."

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Agreed.

I wouldn't give one penny to compulsive liar...errr I mean Steven Greer. He also claims that through his Space Energy Access company that they have a working free energy device; they won't show it for some reason.

Wonder what that reason is?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Although I respect Steven, I know him to be a "good person" and to be doing what he believes as correct for truly rightous reason, I don't believe in the cause of devloping technologies for this society.

It's a question of power strugle not technology.

Both the idology of the governments and privitized groups "devloping" alien technology for copyrite patterns leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

First off, how is it any groups of men should possess copyrite patterns to alien technologies? If such a thing were to become reality, what's the next step? A suit against aliens for copyrite infringement through the united states system of courts?

Ah, if you want to know "the truth" about aliens then you go on over to the disclosure project. I'd even suport their drive to disclosure, but as for copyrites to STOLEN technologies, that's just wrong.

Dr. Steven is in error. The Governmental process is in error. TWO WRONGS do not make a RIGHT. We'd have to take two rights to change the direction.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Okay. Find another guy who is doing anything? Puting together all these witnesses.. no one. So you rather seat and do nothing... great thanks. All you guys here discuss and debate and share videos and nothing happens. yes it is true he told about that he has all this info, bla bla, but he never said I have the information, he needs permission from those sources. If your friend says, pls keep my secret, if he's good friend he will. This actually confirms that he keeps his word.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I dont really trust steven greer and his work, he certainly wont be getting any of my money.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i think its pretty obvious the goverment pocess crafts that would be described as a ufo by almost everyone, why then would congress launch an investigation into ufos when the us goverment is responsible for it in the first place, this would be seen as a waste of resources and time because the congress would never be told the truth about and black ops and secret projects carried out by the highest parts of goverment.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Steven Greer is doing nothing other than spout new age quasi-religious rubbish.
Disclosure is not going to happen through this guy. Yep, I'm sitting in my chair waiting for something to happen; it isn't, simple as that.

The image that Greer has painted for himself downgrades him completely in the eyes of the people who don't take his every word as gospel. Anyone making the claims that he does has to back it up, either that or they get rubbished... If you listen to Greer then I assume you don not believe in the tabloids, or the MSM? Correct? Well, take a reality check, this guy is like a tabloid for Ufo fanatics - nothing of any worth has come from this guys mouth - nothing. He even managed to mess up the 2001 press conference, even after his 'credible' witnesses, by babbling on about zero point energy systems and dodgy schematics of an alien craft.

Come one guys, I believe in ET life and I believe we are being visited - just don't follow this guy.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He has made some bold claims.

Like...

"When they took me back to the mountain top where I departed from... I literally floated down the mountain side, walking over the trees"

I call BS!

I really want to read his Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge. Then I can give you my two cents on the man.

Some people on here just talk crap and hate

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
For all those saying "Steven Greer has no evidence" - you may be wrong.

It appears that maybe he does have evidence after all - but he's selling it on DVD!

I'll probably get spanked if I make a direct link here, but if you go to www.ufocongressstore.com and click on Dr. Steven Greer, you'll see what I mean....

Dr. Steven Greer "Sells the Truth" once more.... way to go, Dr. Greer

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
yet another "non-profit project" to donate money to. the books, dvds, ambassadors to the world, cds, meditations, donations to the other countless 2non-profit projects". I wonder how much money he has made since the 2001 conference. Someone should really investigate this guy.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker

Although I disagree with his inflated pricing, I do have to admit that he's made more progress than anyone in gathering all the right military people together to at least say something. at least he's trying. You gotta give him that much.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker

All the selling is to offset their operating costs - flying around the world constantly etc.

People have accused him before of making big money from all these sales and donations - but if that's so, then why do we see him begging for people to donate frequent-flyer miles at disclosureproject.org?

Why do we see him begging for people to donate a measly $3 million at his newest project, theorionproject.org?

I think it's actually the opposite - he is ridiculously, pathetically underfunded, hence his constant selling and begging for donations....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join