It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer - disclosureproject

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So can anyone provide me with cliffnotes on the Dr Greer story ?
I know about his disclosure project etc and seen it, but ive seen multiple people saying they dont believe him and thats hes a liar etc.
BUT i cant find anything about it, what did he do that made people change their mind about him ?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SlingXShot

Hi Slingshot,

Just out of interest (honestly)...

How is Steven Greer going to account to the donators for the spending of the 3 million?

How will you know how he spent it or if he even spent it at all?

How will you know if it's been funneled into other projects? Would you consider yourself mislead if he did?

If he doesn't raise the 3 million required to get the project of the ground, is he going to refund your money or just keep it?

What is the pay-off for you if he does succeed? Will he give you free energy at a bargain price?

Or will you then have to pay full dollar (like everyone else) in thanks for your monitory support?

There are many other questions I would pose to Steven Greer and many other assurances I would demand before giving him one red penny!

I have fears for you that this may be just another 'buyer beware' situation.

Cheers,
InfraRedMan

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

There are many other questions I would pose to Steven Greer and many other assurances I would demand before giving him one red penny!

Unfortunately, but as it was expected, the cultleader is too afraid to answer questions.

Mr. Greer has informed us he will not participate. Draw your own conclusions.

Ehrm...is gloating within the T&C ? Na, just kidding, i would have loved to see him confronted with the questions posted on ATS Mix.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Yeah, you know, I have to say, for ducking the ATS Mix interview, and selling the CSETI footage on DVD, even I have lost a lot of respect for him....

I'm still going to wait till I've had a chance to check out the "CSETI Contact" DVD before I draw my final conclusions though....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Hi MrdDstrd ( Wow I can't figure out how to pronounce that hehe ). Might I say I have 100% percent respect for you. I have seen you posting on this forum and defending Steven Greer/DP for a long time and nothing seems to sway you
and you also take a slightly critical angle as well which is good.

I have never been a fan of Greer or DP, I was very excited about when I first got broadband - the first thing I looked into was UFO's and I found the DP website and the testimonies and I was blown away, but Steven Greer took it too far and eventually just kinda made a fool of himself - and at most of his talks at say a thing like X-Con - Seems to me to be 'acting' on stage, he even turned on the waterworks and pretended to cry at on of these conferences, It made me cringe.

You can even tell he's is trying to portray himself as a 'leader' type , take a look at his body 10 years ago, he was a skinny runt - now he is a bruising hulk of a man, (although I must say that his head looks like it should not be on that over-muscled body of his)

Oh and this business about pulling the interview, that just provese exactly what kinda guy he is. He may have all that muscle but he still can't come here and face a few questions that need smoothing out, still a coward if you ask me.

One day we won't even here the name Greer anymore, probably when he decides enough lies is enough, takes the money and blows it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Hi MrdDstrd ( Wow I can't figure out how to pronounce that hehe ).

LOL, just think of it as a french form of Sh##-Disturber.

Might I say I have 100% percent respect for you. I have seen you posting on this forum and defending Steven Greer/DP for a long time and nothing seems to sway you
and you also take a slightly critical angle as well which is good.

Thanks Smugallo. Well I am definitely pissed that he ducked his ATS Mix interview.

And yet, we recently had James Gilliland saying he has footage of Greer vectoring in a bunch of ships at the Ranch, and now I find Greer selling CSETI footage on DVD....

So Greer is always controversial. He'll do something dumb, make some glaring PR mistake and piss off a good chunk of the internet - but then I'll dig up some more positive evidence for him, and on and on it goes....

Oh and this business about pulling the interview, that just provese exactly what kinda guy he is. He may have all that muscle but he still can't come here and face a few questions that need smoothing out, still a coward if you ask me.

Yeah, I really don't know what to make of that. Of course most people are going to say that he chickened out because he has no evidence etc etc. But there may be something else going on there.

I've had the distinct impression at times that there are some people out there who really don't want to see ATS working with guys like Greer and Gilliland.... which is why I keep encouraging ATS to do it!
hehehe....

More Gilliland than Greer these days though, as Greer has proven to be impossible to work with....

One day we won't even here the name Greer anymore, probably when he decides enough lies is enough, takes the money and blows it.

But that's just it, Greer just never goes away. Now he has yet another project going, the Orion Project. As much as everyone wants to believe he's a fraud and has nothing going on, he just will not go away! Thousands still go to see him speak at MUFON conferences, etc....

What is it that keeps him going, if he's got nothing?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Yeah, you know, I have to say, for ducking the ATS Mix interview, and selling the CSETI footage on DVD, even I have lost a lot of respect for him....

Huh? You're possibly turning away from the dark side? Really?

That's the smartest sentence that I have seen you type in almost a year, since you arrived at exactly the same time millerman stop posting.

I hope that Leader Greer's actions have sparked some ray of hope that you'll see through his disguise. He had EVERY opportunity to be interviewed on ATS Mix and explain his story. He declined - weak. Utterly weak and the actions of a false prophet.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Huh? You're possibly turning away from the dark side? Really?

LOL! And you are the "light", I suppose? I might as well start gouging out my eyes now....

I hope that Leader Greer's actions have sparked some ray of hope that you'll see through his disguise. He had EVERY opportunity to be interviewed on ATS Mix and explain his story. He declined - weak. Utterly weak and the actions of a false prophet.

It certainly is upsetting, yes.

I know many are going to jump to the conclusion that he chickened out because he has no evidence. And that's fine.

I'm not going to be so quick to jump to conclusions though. Why is James Gilliland saying that he has footage of Greer and CSETI vectoring in a whole bunch of ships at Mt. Adams?

Why do we see Greer selling "CSETI Contact" DVDs which allegedly show ships landing and other "extraordinary" events?

Like I said, I'm at least going to wait till I've had a chance to check out these DVDs and see if there's anything worthwhile there, before I draw my final conclusions. Greer may have other reasons for not wanting to get involved with ATS that don't pertain to his evidence, or lack thereof.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
meditation lessons from a self proclaimed "country doctor" - $800
saving the world from oil technology - $3 million
a speech about beautiful alien babies at the X conference - priceless

Yep, DP was sweet and is still ground zero for me when introducing a new person to the UFO truth that is not covered in the mainstream.

James Fox I believe just recently put together another great press conference with high ranking people at the national press club, minus any of the new age stuff that kills credibility in the public eye. So Greer is far from the only guy carrying the disclosure flag anymore (thank God!).

I do think Greer's operating costs are expensive, so I can't blame anyone who sells a product and reinvests that money to their cause. But at the same time, I wouldn't mind traveling all over the world subsidized either! But very few would have the energy, time, connections to set up something like the DP which was a great achievement for anyone to pull off. But just like the organizers of Woodstock today, you can't live off your achievements from years ago and continue to be as relevant unless you come out with evidence of more progress which doesn't appear to exist.

If I told you everyday for 7 years that I was 2 weeks away from a free energy machine but then I never provided you with any evidence, just my credibility based on something I did 7 years ago, at what point do you start to doubt the person, particularly when they make outrageous claims like they 'invented the question mark' (Austin Power joke).

After the marathon 'Mothra' posts, I hope someone buys that DVD and posts their comments on here and makes it available on youtube for imaging experts to look over.

I can't justify spending the money on someone who preaches a lot of stuff and asks those who support DP to believe and donate to his cause without providing any credible objective proof to back up his claims.

Greer might be telling the truth or at least huge chunks of truth, but aside from organizing all those witnesses and having contacts that appear to be high up, he has not backed up his claims of having 'video' and 'photos' of craft as well as having a 'free energy machine'........ He's the one who claims to have this proof in several speeches and he's not 6 years old so he should have to stand by his word. This stuff has been going on for years and years...................

We all remember when CSETI finally provided photographic proof that indeed dust does make orb shapes and that flying moths in flash at night do create cool looking images in the desert. The stupid thing is, if Greer just said, "Well, the truth is, it is really really hard to capture the UFO on film. We've spent thousands of dollars on equipment and trying various ways of capturing the phenomena but it just doesn't work very well. Could be some type of magnetic......", then maybe you cut him some slack. But instead he claims to have all this proof.

In my mind the real contest is which will be available to the public first. Stephen Greer's free energy machine or the new Guns and Roses album 'Chinese Democracy' which has also millions of dollars and been in the making for over a decade.

Unlike Greer though, I've actually heard and seen live evidence that Chinese Democracy the album is actually being worked on. So Axl's credibility is actually higher than Dr. Greer in regards to Greers energy machine claims.

Greer show us the money before we give you any of ours!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dr. Greer claims to have the ability to vector in UFOs from space, and also claimed in his book to have encountered these beings face to face on more than one occasion, my question is wheres the videos? pictures? anything? hes a fraud and its been pretty obvious for a while

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
im not to excited about spending money toward greer.

ill admit, i enjoy ATS to the point that i dont have to pay any fee to prove aliens are out there. i enjoy meeting people with experiences that reach far and wide.

i have supported another site which is

www.earthfiles.com

$36.00 for an entire year but mainly im helping the the reporter "Linda" travel the world and interview people who have had amazing experiences with EBE's

its ok to support someones cause.. its your gold. spending it how you want to is your buisness. dont feel bad about 50.00 bucks and dont worry about those who think your doing something just for greers gain. if greer chooses to do business that way, he has to live with that in his heart at night when he goes to bed. and believe you me, he will feel the guilt at some point.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
After the marathon 'Mothra' posts, I hope someone buys that DVD and posts their comments on here and makes it available on youtube for imaging experts to look over.

(Pssst! We're not allowed to talk about that - even though it would be nice to see the DVD up on Youtube
)

Greer show us the money before we give you any of ours!

Yeah, here's the thing I don't get.

Back in August of last year, during his speech at the Advanced Energy Technology Colloquium, he said that his strategic network of politicians, military, rock stars, celebrities etc were the ones who could succeed in disclosing fuelless energy to the world.

But now he's saying that major grassroots support is required and he's back to begging for $ from the public.

What happened?

You're right though, I don't see the public jumping on this and donations flooding in, until he coughs up some evidence........

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmarmoro1
Dr. Greer claims to have the ability to vector in UFOs from space, and also claimed in his book to have encountered these beings face to face on more than one occasion, my question is wheres the videos? pictures? anything? hes a fraud

No one who claims face-to-face contact ever has any photos or video.

Likely because the ETs don't allow it

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
im not to excited about spending money toward greer.

ill admit, i enjoy ATS to the point that i dont have to pay any fee to prove aliens are out there. i enjoy meeting people with experiences that reach far and wide.

i have supported another site which is

removed-out-of-taste.com

$36.00 for an entire year but mainly im helping the the reporter "Linda" travel the world and interview people who have had amazing experiences with EBE's

Ahh Yes....Dear old Linda!

'Truth' - for all those that can afford it. It's a shame you have to pay LMH to realize she's duping people with unchallenged rhetoric.

She just creates another class of 'information haves and have nots'. If her work was that Earth shattering and life changing... something that concerns all mankind, it wouldn't be hiding behind a login box at a fee IMHO.

There really is no other logical conclusion to be drawn with LMH and the likes of her - other than she/they are profiteers. LMH has her finger in so many other pies, she doesn't need to be charging for people to view her website. It's not her only source of income - It's a convenient excuse.

Shame on you LMH!

That's my 2 pennies worth. Sorry to be so negative about where you've spent your money LordThumbs. If you get enjoyment out of it, that's all that counts... (i guess). Personally, I'll stick to websites and forums like ATS where it doesn't cost you hard earned money to separate the wheat from the chaff... And you get more than one opinion which essentially gives you a more balanced POV.

[edit on 25/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Greer will be on with Art Bell on C2C this Sunday.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morriss
Greer will be on with Art Bell on C2C this Sunday.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I wonder what he'll talk about, hmm perhaps, ZERO POINT ENERGY!

Greer's interviews are always very similar, he'll probably just discuss his latest free energy money drive which strangely never seems to develop into anything tangible that he can present even though he always says, "We are just a couple months away....."

In response to Greer's inability to provide pictures/videos and how the phenomena isn't something people can get good photos of etc...

According to Greer, this is a phenomena that he does have great photos and video's of, it's just that he's never shown us anything to back that up. Greer could easily say this phenomena is hard to get image evidence of, but he doesn't say that. So there are several scenarios IMO that explain this.

A. Greer is a liar
B. He's withholding stuff
C. His standard of 'great evidence' is substantially lower (mothra) than what would be needed in the scientific community to prove some anamolie

Personally, I don't think he is some diabolical mastermind or anything. IMO a diabolical mastermind would not waste time in the UFO field proclaiming they are a country doctor unless they are crazy (which is possible??). I think he just exaggerates a lot and what might be strong evidence to him, to other people is probably just a moth or a some light in the distance.

As far I know, no one has ever forced Greer to say he had this great evidence, it was all him.

So lets recap. Greer says he has all this great evidence. He posts some pictures on the CSETI site of things that ATS image experts decide are not "alien anchor beings" and then when Greer's camp is contacted by people who really care about the issue, they are too cool for school and can't waste the time or effort to provide better evidence. And even despite this evidence he continues to proclaim great evidence in interviews. Am I missing something here?

I don't completely right him off, we all have our personality quarks, but the way he goes about things is not the way to gain any credibility with anyone which in a field this sketchy is all you have, credibility. Once you lose that your words lose their power and then forget any mainstream pull on the issue. It would not surprise me that if you visit Greer's house, sitting on his mantle is a large framed picture of a piece of lens dust that looks like an orb and he tells all his dinner guest it's his little alien friend. That is the impression that I get.

I am curious to hear what Greer says about that 'alleged UN' meeting however, so if he discusses that on C2C, someone please post.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rocketsauce

For all those who are pissed at Dr. Greer for cancelling his ATS Mix interview and all his other antics, please contribute in my thread:

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
meditation lessons from a self proclaimed "country doctor" - $800
saving the world from oil technology - $3 million
a speech about beautiful alien babies at the X conference - priceless

Dude. That was awesome. I'm gunna have to star you for that. I have no idea what a start really does for anyone in real life, but you get one for making me laugh.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
At this point until some proof is offered, Dr. Greer has only anecdotal evidence. And though I would like to believe it all, without some sort of hard evidence, we believers, are in no better shape than before.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread around here somewhere that had a UFO picture of Greer's that he took in a car and the "UFO" turned out to be just a circular divot/chip in the windscreen itself???

Or was that Gilliland?

My brain hurts!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join