It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
I think it was a mistake for Ultima to use the Liberty as an example of false flag for a war as it was a botched false flag. In theory, if the Israelis would have sunk the ship, there would have been no witnesses that could identify who attacked so they could have blamed the Arabs. However, the ship did not sink and there were many witnesses.
The Liberty attack would be equivalent to the planes hitting the towers, but the demolition failed and people found explosives with "US ARMY" written on the sides.
Just my crazy theory though....

I don't agree with your premise that the US allowed the attack for the purpose of blaming the arabs. However, your argument is certainly coherent.
I'm not willing to rehash the Liberty in the thread (though I'd probably attend if you started one) just to establish that. There is certainly room for interpretation of the event or there would be no debate. Believe it or not I even have questions about the events of 11 Sept (though my questions have little to do with most conspiracy theories). I'm not against dissenting opinion, just disingenuous statements of fact and wild accusation.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Believe it or not I even have questions about the events of 11 Sept (though my questions have little to do with most conspiracy theories). I'm not against dissenting opinion, just disingenuous statements of fact and wild accusation.

If you have questions about the evnets of 9/11 why do you insult poeple wanting to find the truth?

I have posted lots of infomration that questions the official story but yet you insult me and lie about me writing and selling books.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Believe it or not I even have questions about the events of 11 Sept (though my questions have little to do with most conspiracy theories). I'm not against dissenting opinion, just disingenuous statements of fact and wild accusation.
but yet you insult me and lie about me writing and selling books.

I don't remember bringing the topic up after you finally answered the question. Do you need a hug to complete the reconciliation? Perhaps a group hug? I suggested singing Kumbaya around the campfire, but you did not take me up on it. Have you considered perhaps that the problems you have dealing with other people is because of your tone and attitude; that others might mirror it? You present everyone with the false dichotomy that they must agree with you or the "official story" or that if the "official story" is somehow shown inadequate that it proves your own claim; I'm sorry that's not true.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I don't remember bringing the topic up after you finally answered the question. Do you need a hug to complete the reconciliation? Perhaps a group hug?.

No just stop the atitude and the insults, like wanting to be my manager.

As stated before by one of your believer buddies, if you cannot post anything on the topic then you do not deserve to be here and should leave.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No

Ok, but I think deep down you want that hug...

Why is "believer" such a pejorative? Surely you believe in something...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Well since the people that still believe the official story have to group everyone that does not agree with what they think happned i thought i would group them.

What i beleive in is finding the truth instead of just going by what we have been told to believe.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottie18
Cherry picking? Do you mean like how you avoid answering some questions?

You should also ask the believers why they seem to like avioding questions or why they cannot post evidence when asked.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Coming from someone who has avoided answering my questions which I have posted twice, I have to laugh. It's funny watching a hypocrite try to claim people who oppose his view are doing the things he is doing.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Coming from someone who has avoided answering my questions which I have posted twice,

Maybe becasue i am still waiting for my questions to be answered or evidnece that i have asked for.

So maybe you should ask the beleivers to asnwer so i can answer your questions.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Coming from someone who has avoided answering my questions which I have posted twice,

Maybe becasue i am still waiting for my questions to be answered or evidnece that i have asked for.

Are you kidding me? You won't answer my questions because you feel others haven't answered yours? What do others have to do with me?

You really need to grow up and stop acting like a petulant little child.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well since the people that still believe the official story have to group everyone that does not agree with what they think happned i thought i would group them.

So it's name calling trying to provoke a reaction. I get it. That's what I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. I'm still not sure why you chose that term for your pejorative, but certainly you're free to insult people how you choose.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So it's name calling trying to provoke a reaction. I get it. That's what I I'm still not sure why you chose that term for your pejorative, but certainly you're free to insult people how you choose.

I do not insult people, just refer to them the same way they refer to others.

Kind of like people that claim i write and sell books.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What i beleive in is finding the truth instead of just going by what we have been told to believe.

Just for the record, I'm not a "believer" as you call it. I'm a conspiracy skeptic who believes in Occam's razor - "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is most likely the correct one." I'm also not a big fan of putting a blanket label on people. If I were, I'd call you one of "those" truthers.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Regardless of whether or not you believe people are answering your questions, if you answer theirs, it will increase your credibility in this thread and people may be more receptive to you and your questions. Think of it this way. You supposedly are only looking for the truth and refusing to convey it to others via answering questions is as bad as deliberately hiding the truth. You should be above all that and want to openly convey your vast knowledge without restriction.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Just for the record, I'm not a "believer" as you call it. I'm a conspiracy skeptic who believes in Occam's razor - "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is most likely the correct one." .

Well i prefer something called facts and evidence. Something that people that still believe the official story do not have much of.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You supposedly are only looking for the truth and refusing to convey it to others via answering questions is as bad as deliberately hiding the truth. You should be above all that and want to openly convey your vast knowledge without restriction.

Yes and when i do answer questions instead of people admitting to it they either insult me or change the subject.

Kind of like people stating that i am writing and selling books instead of haivng an adult disussion.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You supposedly are only looking for the truth and refusing to convey it to others via answering questions is as bad as deliberately hiding the truth. You should be above all that and want to openly convey your vast knowledge without restriction.

Yes and when i do answer questions instead of people admitting to it they either insult me or change the subject.

Kind of like people stating that i am writing and selling books instead of haivng an adult disussion.

Maybe you missed this post, so I'll post it again for your convenience.

Regardless of whether or not you believe people are answering your questions, if you answer theirs, it will increase your credibility in this thread and people may be more receptive to you and your questions. Think of it this way. You supposedly are only looking for the truth and refusing to convey it to others via answering questions is as bad as deliberately hiding the truth. You should be above all that and want to openly convey your vast knowledge without restriction.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Let's get back to the topic.
What evidence would make me believe in a conspiracy?

Here are some examples:
Physical evidence of explosives.
Testimony from those involved in the conspiracy.
Any physical evidence directly disproving the official story.

Just to be CLEAR, I personally do not consider a lack of or missing evidence to be evidence and U.S. courts would agree with me.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Any physical evidence directly disproving the official story.

There are lots of reports that question the official story. As far as pysical evidence, the biggest evidence against the officail story is the lack of evindece that supports it.

Also lack of evidence it used in court all the time.

As far as physical evidence of explosives i do not know, but we do have the evidnece of all the molten steel in the basement and debris. We know the fires in the towers did not get hot enough to melt steel so there had to be another source for the molten steel.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? You won't answer my questions because you feel others haven't answered yours? What do others have to do with me?

You really need to grow up and stop acting like a petulant little child.

Still waiting for you to stope making excuses and answer MY questions.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to stope making excuses and answer MY questions.

Sorry, guess i have been aroud the beleivers too much. Since they make excuses and never answer questions.

Please ask a legit question and i will answer it.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join