It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HLR53K

If they are willing to destroy major real estate in NY and kill thousands of their own people to sway the polls, I'd think they'd be willing to lie about finding chemical weapons. Hell, they could say they found nuclear material just to really get public opinion on their side.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
Very true. This whole Iraq War would have gone over a lot better if they did actually dig up a stockpile of WMDs and shown them to the world.

Well they did find some things like chemical trailer and the hidden and buried MIG aircraft. The MIGs had banned equipment on them.

Also we had defectors tell us that most of the WMDs and materail for making them was either taken to Syria, hidden or destroyed before investigators could find it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
If they are willing to destroy major real estate in NY and kill thousands of their own people to sway the polls, ide.

Well they destroyed major real estate and killed thousands in Pearl Harbor.

They either let happen or were behind the attack on an American ship (USS Liberty)

As stated they did find the hidden oand buried MIGs and other material.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well they did find some things like chemical trailer and the hidden and buried MIG aircraft. The MIGs had banned equipment on them.

Also we had defectors tell us that most of the WMDs and materail for making them was either taken to Syria, hidden or destroyed before investigators could find it.

That's true. But I believe they mislead the public just slightly as most people were expecting to see video and pictures of huge stockpiles of chemical and nuclear material. But like you said, most of it probably got moved out of the country before they could be discovered.

Don't get me wrong, I fully support the men and women fighting over there. Hell, I'm helping to give the Marines a new helicopter to ride into battle on.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ultima,
What type of re-enforcement was added to the 24 inch thick wall at the pentagon? That wasn't in the photo you posted.

I believe with the old building codes, a 24 inch thick structural concrete wall would be the minimum thickness for a 5 story building

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
What type of re-enforcement was added to the 24 inch thick wall at the pentagon? That wasn't in the photo you posted.

Well you should read all my post instead of cheery picking certain ones. You would have seen where i have posted what was added in the reconstruction.

posted on 17-5-2008 @ 20:27

The renovation program included the following improvements to the building:

Exterior walls reinforced with steel
Exterior walls backed with Kevlar
Blast-resistant windows installed

[edit on 18-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well you should read all my post instead of cheery picking certain ones. You would have seen where i have posted what was added in the reconstruction.

Sorry I missed your post. Did you post also mention what type of steel and how thick it was? and why it was installed?
Also did your post mention how thick the kevlar was and why it was installed?
Were these items installed from the ground to the top of the building?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sorry I missed your post. Did you post also mention what type of steel and how thick it was? and why it was installed?

If you really want to know that information you should try to find it yourself. I am not going to do all the research for you.

I mean its not that hard to find that information.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I'm going to speculate that the kevlar was to make the walls more bullet and shrapnel resistant.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If you really want to know that information you should try to find it yourself. I am not going to do all the research for you.

I mean its not that hard to find that information.

1. I didn't bring this up and make claims that an airplane couldn't have done the damage that was done. You did. I'm asking you to back it up.
2. If it's SO EASY to find, why not post it instead of your snotty comment?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If it's SO EASY to find, why not post it instead of your snotty comment?

Becasue i am not going to do all the research for you. If you cannot do research or are afraid to thats not my fault.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

If it's SO EASY to find, why not post it instead of your snotty comment?

Becasue i am not going to do all the research for you. If you cannot do research or are afraid to thats not my fault.

I see. So you aren't interested in backing up your claims. So we can assume that the plane could have indeed damaged the pentagon the way the official story describes as your claim that it can't, is now baseless.
Remember, you make the claim, you supply the evidence. As the opening line of this thread requests that everyone back up their claims, this thread is obviously not for you. I'm sure you can find a more suitable thread in the skunkworks department.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

But history has shown that the government has allowed or helped cause attacks to gain suport for war. Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty are just 2 examples of this.

NSAAnalystExtraordinaire
They either let happen or were behind the attack on an American ship (USS Liberty)

Can you please show me in what way the government allowed the Liberty to be attacked or helped cause the attack on the USS Liberty? And as a follow up, what war they were seeking to gain support for when they allowed/caused this? You've skipped over my request several times.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Cherry picking? Do you mean like how you avoid answering some questions?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I see. So you aren't interested in backing up your claims.

Funny since so far i am the only one backing up my claims.

I have not seen any evidence debating what i posted, I post evidence then if you disagree you post evidence to deabte it. Thats the way an adult discussion works.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottie18
Cherry picking? Do you mean like how you avoid answering some questions?

You should also ask the believers why they seem to like avioding questions or why they cannot post evidence when asked.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

But history has shown that the government has allowed or helped cause attacks to gain suport for war. Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty are just 2 examples of this.

NSAAnalystExtraordinaire

Can you please show me in what way the government allowed the Liberty to be attacked or helped cause the attack on the USS Liberty? And as a follow up, what war they were seeking to gain support for when they allowed/caused this? You've skipped over my request several times.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I see. So you aren't interested in backing up your claims.

Funny since so far i am the only one backing up my claims.

I have not seen any evidence debating what i posted, I post evidence then if you disagree you post evidence to deabte it. Thats the way an adult discussion works.

No need to divert. If you don't know the answer to my question, that's ok, just tell me you don't know and I'll stop asking. No big deal. I just thought it would help further the discussion your brought up. Anyway, since you don't know, I'll let it go and we can move on from the wall comparison thing.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If you don't know the answer to my question, that's ok, just tell me you don't know and I'll stop asking. .

But i do know the answer. I am just surprised you do not know the answer or how to find it.

Lets look at several sources.

We have the NSA public site with dozens of actual documents about the USS Liberty, in fact way too many to post.

www.nsa.gov...

The attack on the USS Liberty, like others in our nation's history, has become the center of considerable controversy and debate. It is not NSA's intention to prove or disprove any one set of conclusions, many of which can be drawn from a thorough review of this material. Instead, through these public releases, we intend to make as much information as possible available for the many scholars, historians, academia, and members of the general public who find interest in analyzing the information and forming their own conclusions.

www.cicentre.com...

New revelations in attack on American spy ship (Part 1)
…Lockwood was aboard the USS Liberty, a super-secret spy ship on station in the eastern Mediterranean, when four Israeli fighter jets flew out of the afternoon sun to strafe and bomb the virtually defenseless vessel on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of what would become known as the Six-Day War. For Lockwood and many other survivors, the anger is mixed with incredulity: that Israel would attack an important ally, then attribute the attack to a case of mistaken identity by Israeli pilots who had confused the U.S. Navy's most distinctive ship with an Egyptian horse-cavalry transport that was half its size and had a dissimilar profile. And they're also incredulous that, for years, their own government would reject their calls for a thorough investigation…….(Just-International, 1 Nov 07)

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So we attacked the our own ship to drum up support for a war against Israel?
I don't remember going to war with Israel...

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join