It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
So we attacked the our own ship to drum up support for a war against Israel?
I don't remember going to war with Israel...

Please do not misquote me, it makes people think you are immature.

Did you even read any of the documents or listen to any of the audio on the NSA museum site?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jfj123
If you don't know the answer to my question, that's ok, just tell me you don't know and I'll stop asking. .

But i do know the answer. I am just surprised you do not know the answer or how to find it.

Lets look at several sources.

We have the NSA public site with dozens of actual documents about the USS Liberty, in fact way too many to post.

www.nsa.gov...

The attack on the USS Liberty, like others in our nation's history, has become the center of considerable controversy and debate. It is not NSA's intention to prove or disprove any one set of conclusions, many of which can be drawn from a thorough review of this material. Instead, through these public releases, we intend to make as much information as possible available for the many scholars, historians, academia, and members of the general public who find interest in analyzing the information and forming their own conclusions.

www.cicentre.com...

New revelations in attack on American spy ship (Part 1)
…Lockwood was aboard the USS Liberty, a super-secret spy ship on station in the eastern Mediterranean, when four Israeli fighter jets flew out of the afternoon sun to strafe and bomb the virtually defenseless vessel on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of what would become known as the Six-Day War. For Lockwood and many other survivors, the anger is mixed with incredulity: that Israel would attack an important ally, then attribute the attack to a case of mistaken identity by Israeli pilots who had confused the U.S. Navy's most distinctive ship with an Egyptian horse-cavalry transport that was half its size and had a dissimilar profile. And they're also incredulous that, for years, their own government would reject their calls for a thorough investigation…….(Just-International, 1 Nov 07)

My statement had nothing to do with what you posted. You must have mixed me up with another poster. My statement was about the the pentagon. As a reference, below is my statement. Hope this helps.

Sorry I missed your post. Did you post also mention what type of steel and how thick it was? and why it was installed?
Also did your post mention how thick the kevlar was and why it was installed?

Were these items installed from the ground to the top of the building?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So we attacked the our own ship to drum up support for a war against Israel?
I don't remember going to war with Israel...

Did you even read any of the documents or listen to any of the audio on the NSA museum site?

I don't think _Del_ is immature. Hopefully this helps with your discussion

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I don't think _Del_ is immature. Hopefully this helps with your discussion

Well then he should not misquote me.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Please reconcile these statements for me.

But history has shown that the government has allowed or helped cause attacks to gain suport for war. Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty are just 2 examples of this.

NSAAnalystExtraordinaire
They either let happen or were behind the attack on an American ship (USS Liberty)

How did we let the Liberty attack happen, or how were we behind the Liberty attack?
What war was this to gain support for?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

How did we let the Liberty attack happen, or how were we behind the Liberty attack?
What war was this to gain support for?

I gave you a source with plenty of documents and even audio files.

Why are you so afraid to look up information?

How many more sources do i need to post ?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I looked at the files and failed to see any data supporting your claim that we caused the attack to gain support for war against Israel or any other nation.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I looked at the files and failed to see any data supporting your claim that we caused the attack to gain support for war against Israel or any other nation.]

I never stated we casued the attack to gain suport for war against Isreal. DID I ?

Did you see this quote form the second source.

And they're also incredulous that, for years, their own government would reject their calls for a thorough investigation……

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

But history has shown that the government has allowed or helped cause attacks to gain suport for war. Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty are just 2 examples of this.

I never stated we casued the attack to gain suport for war against Isreal. DID I ?

What war was it to gain support for then?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Before you go too far off on changing the topic about the attack on the USS Liberty, how about more information about the attack. Like why the planes sent to help the USS Liberty were recalled?

www.ussliberty.com...

Captain Tully launched jet aircraft to support the Libery moments after the attack started. Those were recalled without explanation by order of Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara while the attack continued. Men on Saratoga's bridge could hear Liberty's radiomen calling for help byradio while rockets burst in the background. Here Tully desribes the second launch of rescue aircraft:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Before you go too far off on changing the topic about the attack on the USS Liberty, how about..

Before you go too far off on changing the topic about the attack(the details of which I am intimately aware), how about you support your claim that the attack on the US Liberty was to gain support for a war. That was your example, wasn't it? Your using that notion to support the idea the US was actively or subtly involved in the attacks on 911 and used this example as evidence. I would like to see the relevance.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Before you go too far off on changing the topic about the attack on the USS Liberty, how about more information about the attack. Like why the planes sent to help the USS Liberty were recalled?

www.ussliberty.com...

Captain Tully launched jet aircraft to support the Libery moments after the attack started. Those were recalled without explanation by order of Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara while the attack continued. Men on Saratoga's bridge could hear Liberty's radiomen calling for help byradio while rockets burst in the background. Here Tully desribes the second launch of rescue aircraft:

What does this have to do with 9/11?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Before you go too far off on changing the topic about the attack(the details of which I am intimately aware),

Well so we can get the attack part out of the way, (which my post have been about untill you changed it)

Do you agree that the US left the attack happen or were involved in the attack on the USS Liberty?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

To prove a point that the governemnt has been involved in or letting things like 9/11 happen in the past.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Do you agree that the US left the attack happen or were involved in the attack on the USS Liberty?

I do not believe your premise that the US let or caused an attack to happen to gain support for a war; that much I am certain of.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

To prove a point that the governemnt has been involved in or letting things like 9/11 happen in the past.

Sorry I missed your post. Did you post also mention what type of steel and how thick it was? and why it was installed?

Also how did these additions improve lateral structural stability?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I do not believe your premise that the US let or caused an attack to happen to gain support for a war; that much I am certain of.

I did not ask about the support of a war. Please do not misquote me.

I asked if you thought the US either let the attack happen or was in on the attack of the USS Liberty.

Please do not post about war again just answer the question as stated.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Did you post also mention what type of steel and how thick it was? and why it was installed?

This information is very easy to find you can look it up yourself.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Did you post also mention what type of steel and how thick it was? and why it was installed?

This information is very easy to find you can look it up yourself.

You made the claims, I'm asking you to back them up. If you can't back them up, don't make them.

If you're going to use the "go look it up" excuse, every time you ask a question of anyone here, they can just say the same thing. That gets us nowhere.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You made the claims, I'm asking you to back them up. If you can't back them up, don't make them.

Why are you guys so afraid to look things up ?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join