It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experience -- What happened?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Darn you vista for restarting IE every few seconds!

Reply to S.O.U.P:
Glad to see there is another person from Ohio here, when you say "leaving your ear" do you mean that its slowly just..."easing" out of your "mind/ear?" Since I've only heard the sound practically entering into my ear, not sure how it would sound/is when it's "leaving." Seemed to be a fair amount of accidents today as well (Before people headed to the bar that is.) A lot of trouble with Semis and trailers apparently and a lot of cars cruising about. This was all before 1:00 PM so I'm sure no one was drunk then

Reply to Vanitas:
Ack! bad wording on my part, but I think I understand the meaning your conveying now. Sorry about that!

But it seems that we finally have a description for the sound that seemed like it had none. So far it is "heavy" sounds like a "click" for some and "Buzzing" for others. Now all that is needed is some good solid evidence I would say

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

I think what we need is a set of really good (= plausible and thought-out, not flippantly pseudo-scientific) explanations.
Because your evidence was "hard" enough, I'd say... and I know I don't want my "evidence" nowhere near me any time soon.

P.S.
There was nothing wrong with your wording.
I just wanted to make it as precise as I could.

P.P.S.
VISTA?!

Good luck. ; )

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

From what I've seen on ATS, words alone weren't going to really sway a lot of people left and right. At least not without pictures or a clip of some sort
, and it seems no one wants the "evidence" anywhere near them.

-I see,
Glad you cleared it up though made a whole lot more sense after that.

-Yep, can't buy a laptop without getting Vista on it now.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hi Leviatano,

Just popped in to see how things were going.

I am kept very busy these days.

Originally posted by Leviatano
I'll just have to read through the site some more until I can find at least somewhat of a reason as to why they might abduct me. Thank you for the information.

You're welcome.

Various abductees have testified to having had conversations with their Reticulan captors. The reason behind the kidnappings is because this world is considered to be rich in raw genetic material which can be used for various purposes.

Apparently, you come from good genetic stock. That is the reason behind their interest in using you.

For heaven's sake...get your windows covered at night.

Board them up if you have to

There is no defense against Zetan paralysis beams - unless you can avoid getting hit by them.

Good luck.

I'm always just an e-mail or U2U away.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Heh thanks Paul for checking back in

I probably should board up/cover that window up, but I guess I'm just to curious to do such a thing. A lot of times I hear that they do the abductions for genetic experimentations and such, but for some reason I don't feel that my later abduction was about that. Which is probably why I haven't covered/boarded up my window yet.

I guess one could say I keep "setting" myself up for it to happen again because I have so many questions that need answering. Plus I would love to figure out if I can break that paralization. I guess I'm to much of a dare devil, but I also just want questions answered mainly.

Even though I don't plan to put them up right away I should look up some covers that might stay up there long enough. Thanks again Paul. I'll U2U if something extremely mind-boggling comes up

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi Leviatano,

No one can overcome paralysis beams with only willpower and/or being in good shape.

The best defense is to simply avoid them.

I also noticed you stating this...

-Yep, can't buy a laptop without getting Vista on it now.

Not true.

I dislike Vista too.

You can still get a Dell Vostro Laptop that has Windows XP instead of Vista as the operating program.

My father purchased one.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

From what I've seen on ATS, words alone weren't going to really sway a lot of people left and right. At least not without pictures or a clip of some sort
, and it seems no one wants the "evidence" anywhere near them. :lol

I hear you...

But YOU know it's true, I know it's true - all it takes is another few people who not only know that it's true, but also have an idea of what may be causing it.

P.S. I haven' read every single post in this thread, so I apologise - really! - if people HAVE been posting ideas about it. I am pressed for time as it is - and spend WAY too much time here as it is... (:
But I hope to be able to read all the threads in detail as soon as I can.
(That would be around 2024... ;-))

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Great post Lev!

Do you have access to a digital video camera? if so, before you go to bed, set it up hidden away before you go to bed in an area that would capture most of the room as well as you and the bed. Before you go to sleep, press record. Most digital cameras are capable of recording in night vision as well as for up to 8 or so hours. If it is an abduction, the video....if hidden well....could also provide you with the proof you want, or even just a piece of mind.

I know this is a ufo/aliens thread and that you have seen the "grey's" but one could also argue that this could also possibly be a haunting of sorts. Do you know the history of the place you live? the land it was built on? If not, city hall and the library would be the best places to start with that. I have personally witnessed very strange things happening in a house I lived in. Turns out someone had died during the construction.

Your story reminds me of one my mother told me of when she was visiting Newfoundland just before I was born. Her family had been living on an orchard and one day she decided to go for a walk out in the back 40. She says she sat down by a tree and then heard a soft voice telling her to "sleep" then she drifted off. The family got concerned when she didn't return at a reasonable hour and started searching the grounds for her. After an extensive search by 12 people of the property, they couldn't find her. She woke up in the same place feeling quite strange and walked the 5 minutes back to the house. Turns out she had been missing for about 12 hours and no memory of anything from the point of sitting down by the tree.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh, and to add to my post there, there was no way her family had missed her by the tree as the property isn't that large (maybe an acre and a half) and they were also yelling out her name. She also woke up in pretty much the same position. And under the same tree.

For all intents and purposes she was GONE.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Reply to Paul:
Ah, well thought I'd give it a shot since last time I was "hit" by it, I was able to get up and turn the fan off. Simply because I didn't want to wake up with a cold, which happened anyway
. So far nothing to cover up the wind so, might as well sleep on the other side of the bed or down to the basement

Argh! So they still do...my father purchased a new desktop and new laptop (Mine) had vista on both. Even though I think he and my sister were looking for ones with XP on it they were apparently told they only had computers and laptops with Vista. So bleh, lucky you
. Though you can take Vista off since I did it by accident one time and had to put it back on =/.

Reply to Vanitas:
That is true, though pictures/Videos help the story along more. Though I figure I'm going to have to tell who was in the house that night, what time, etc.

Yeah that's going to be a lot of threads to read
some of the forums I went to had pages that went all the way to around 100 I believe. So good luck with it if your going to try it.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Thanks
Tried to put as much detail as possible as to what was happening.

The only type of camera device I have access to is the webcam on my laptop. My dad has a digital camera and a camcorder but seeing as he's out of town won't use them. Plus the camcorder isn't really helpful for taking pics in the dark, at least not without its light on
. Though on this laptop I planned to put it on motion detector so that way I won't get either 2-10 hours of footage of me just laying in bed. Since I don't move as much in the bed it wouldn't really record me either which is a plus as well.

I don't know much about the foundation since were out here and not even sure where the townhall is (Don't drive around a lot anymore due to escalating gas prices.) But my father and I found an arrow head in the back yard, but that's about it. My dog when I used to have one didn't discover/uncover anything either. I have witnessesd "spirits" I guess you could say back in my Astral Projection years (Roughly 14~17). only it seemed to be two women from the 17th or possible 18th centuary. (Due to the fact that he such large dresses) Then again that's when I confused things on the Astral with things on the physical while walking around awake.

Hmm, interesting 12 hours is a lot of time and really proves that its something that should be studied more. Sounds like an abduction to me, especially if people are shouting your name, and the land isn't that wide. Even with search parties someone should have found her, Interesting

Also I'll try and remember to keep the motion detector on (After testing it out first). Since last night I forgot to turn it on, but I guess nothing stranged happened in my mind.

Reply In General:
Well set up a meeting with the doctor to get tested since rashes have appeared on my body more frequently and in the past it was supposed to be an infection and medication was supposed to help make it go away. It seems to have come back full force so, see what he says and what he'll be able to tell me.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Rashes you say? damn! you should get a friend to hide in the closet with the video camera and keep watch
Well, I don't really know what to say as I am no expert on these kinds of things.

Hope you don't mind me asking but.

1) how long have you been getting the rashes?

2) do they show up after each event?

3) what does the Dr think it is?

4) what kind of rash? burning? itchy? blotches? etc.

Can you take a picture of the rashes and post them here? if that isn't too personal a question. Sorry if it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

As for the land. roughly what area. U.S.? State? If an arrow was found, the house could be sitting on an old Indian site.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Reply to Paul:
Ah, well thought I'd give it a shot since last time I was "hit" by it, I was able to get up and turn the fan off. Simply because I didn't want to wake up with a cold, which happened anyway

People have reported having made contact with a paralysis beam on a limb and that limb going completely numb. If they hit you in the face or head area full force, it will simply knock you out.

So far nothing to cover up the window so, might as well sleep on the other side of the bed or down to the basement.

The basement is a very good idea

Argh! So they still do...my father purchased a new desktop and new laptop (Mine) had vista on both. Even though I think he and my sister were looking for ones with XP on it they were apparently told they only had computers and laptops with Vista.

I noticed that also at regular stores. Not so on the Net where they are still available.

For example, the Dell Vostro 1400, 1500, and 1700 models all have the option of Windows XP.

So bleh, lucky you

Bleh...more like lucky dad.

Though you can take Vista off since I did it by accident one time and had to put it back on =/.

Hey, whatever works, but now you know that you have the option if you choose to pursue it - that's regarding the paralysis beams as well as the Windows XP laptop.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Since I was 16 I guess you could say, but it was under control for a while. Now it just went back into a full blown out problem. I know back when I was in high school taking the medication thats what I found it that its used for infections. So I guess I should answer the questions as presented.

1. Since I was 16 roughly around 16~17 is when I was given the medication. It's helped, but not so much as bumps appear after a while. Though penacillian did help.
2. Not that I've noticed, only thing is a slight disoriantation, but that's a few minutes after I wake up so it doesn't really count I guess.
3. Puberty, back when I was at the age of 16-17, but since the medicine is rarely helping. (Gave me a supply of 60 and take one each day morning and night. Hasn't helped any as they still appear and even now have an bump (Or abcess?) on my gum now.
4.Blotchy(?) on my back I think, my mom asked if it burned since it looked like it should, but yet it doesn't.

Sure I can, will more than likely do so in an few minutes or so. Playing catch-up on college work. Play around for two seconds and your ship is already sunk
. I'll have it up in a few minutes hopefully if Microsoft word chooses not to tell me everything is a fragment.

State is Ohio, and the County is Lucas County. Not sure if it is buried under anything, seeing as this whole area used to be a swamp. One can never tell =/.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hmm, perhaps I was hit in my ear the third time when I was just lying in bed. Hmm, as much as I would love to dodge it the next few times around. Probably won't go into the basement for quite some time now.

Also since they also abduct in daylight, they would still abduct even if I left the light on. (More so as a way to get footage, just in case my laptop doesn't want to take good pictures in the darkness. ) Seeing as we have enough clear UFO/Alien photos that are blurry or captured at night.

OH, before I forget...Do they make any noises also? lately I've heard some scratching noises outside of my window. A few times I thought about getting up to see, but I was to tired to move and wanted extra sleep before class. (No buzzing was heard or anything, I'm just curious) Branches from the tree outside my window is to far away to hit the window or the house, as my dad and I have been cutting them.

Also --
I'm mad now. Could have gotten XP
Oh well...At least I've gotten used to Vista, and more than likely it will become as standard as XP anyway. Thanks for showing me the link
. Now to complain to Dell on the phone...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Here's a link to a site all about different hauntings in Lucas County

Hauntings

[edit on 18-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Welcome to the world of insanity. People are generally chosen at random.
Hopefully it is just a few tests and doesnt last a lifetime
exoticwarfare.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This may sound silly but you should try the old 'piece of string in the door trick', that way if the string falls out, you know someone has opened your door. Maybe a couple of cans with screws inside rigged with some strings for a low tech alarm system.
It might work - who expects such low tech nowadays?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

There really aren't any places that are close
and there is a cemetary that is about less than one mile away from me that doesn't appear to be on here. Every other place is about a three miles or more away from me. Still not sure, but perhaps there are more places to the Lucas county district than the ones they stated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join