It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We saw big UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi, I am new here, just registered to share my story. I think UFOs are real, me and my friend were coming from library yesterday night, we saw a huge disc shaped object circling a plain area and it was rotating at the same time. It had many lights green, white, blue, red and they were blinking. After few seconds it sucked a white ball into it and went away very fast. I think some people on the street saw it too. I think my friend has captured a couple of snaps from his mobile, i will paste it here as soon as possible but I won't be meeting him until Monday..so you guys have to wait.

I cannot understand why people don't admit these seeing these huge objects that are visible to so many people or are they already aware of it, am i too late for the party? Is there any official information on these things?

I have to admit my knowledge on UFOs are limited, i know a bit about aliens crash landing near a airbase and also somewhere in Canada.

Thnx

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What part of the world did you have your sighting? Can you list any more details such as size, speed...paint us a more vivid picture. There are many reporting sites online. Have you reported to anyother site?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You are in the right place.

If you give as many details as you can we may be able to help you to make sense of this as a collective.

For starters:

Date
weather
cloud conditions
what did it look like
did it make a sound
what direction was it heading
height (of the UFO - not you)
did the lights resemble any civilian or military lighting conventions you may be aware of
Any after effects
any missing time

This will help for starters

good luck and you ARE in the right place to discuss this even is a few of the hard core debunkers may get carried away - be polite and and you will hopefully learn something.

Peace,

MSP

[edit on 14-3-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I didn't report to it anywhere. I googled and found this site. I am from a small town in SC.

I am not good at drawing but the UFO was big and oval shaped-like the size of two living rooms, it was black in color but had lights of different colors on the side and they were blinking as if there was a voltage problem. It didn't make any noise and trees were moving as though it will be sucked into it but later the white ball went inside it and it flew away very fast.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi

If you can think of the rest of the details that would be a starting point as we'd have more to work with.

thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok..time was around 20:30, weather was clear and the UFO was like 50ft above us. it went in upward direction moving in a U pattern but it was very fast.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by frostbrite]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Welcome, and thanks for bringing your sighting to ATS and we will look forward to the pics. Did you feel at all threatened by this sighting?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How about where it was?

I'm sorry, but this kinda essential.

The more you are forthcoming with information the less people are likely to question your integrity.

Remember the TexasLonghorn thread, guys?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Given that it was just fifty feet above you did you notice anything around you such as static, any smells, ringing in your ears. Was there any sound?

There are many places to report. Try HBCC. You may even find reports from others that may have also witnessed this object.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Guys, I cannot reveal my exact location. We don't want people questioning about us in our area. I am a Psychology professor in a university and don't want to lose my job. I just want to know if these things are officially confirmed or not? like is it widely accepted as a fact?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this and I am willing to accept the consequences, but I smell a hoax and I have several reasons for this. If anyone wants to know why I think this please U2U and me I will explain. I do not want to turn this messy.

Respectfully,

MSP.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Awesome info! So why do you have to wait to meet your friend..can't he just email them to you right now if its on his mobile?
It'd be a lot quicker than waiting right!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
I'm sorry to say this and I am willing to accept the consequences, but I smell a hoax and I have several reasons for this. If anyone wants to know why I think this please U2U and me I will explain. I do not want to turn this messy.

Respectfully,

MSP.

I'll put it out here then.

Too often of late here on ATS I have seen people make an incredible OP only to have it end abruptly, or worse, get carried on for ages... for no tangible end result.

It almost seems a pattern... A well thought out OP, some quick bites from other members asking for the usual information. The thread is strung along for a bit, and the author seems credible.

Until the crucial mistake.

My red flags are up as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I realize you may not be willing to do this, but if you can, try to find the people who saw it with you. It'll give your story so much more credit, believe me. If a random selection of 'averages Joe's' saw the UFO you did, And you have a photo of it, you have a very solid case on your hands.

I did the mistake of not calling attention to the UFO I saw even though there were people close by, and now my case has gotten virtually no attention at all. I can't even get the national UFO group to investigate it properly...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by atsguy_106

oops... I am not 100% sure he took photos, we were very busy last night. I will try to put photos here by tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have witnessed more than one UFO, it was also the reason for me coming to ATS. There is so much more to a sighting than you have offered, the reality of UFO's is wide and speculative, and any credibility to alien existence lyes with the witnesses, our reports have to stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by frostbrite

You are a professor of psychology at a university?

Were you required to take English or Literacy or proper use of grammer when you were getting your degree?

Not trying to sound too harsh, my son is in 6th grade and uses more complete sentences than the op.

I smell children with nothing better to do.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
AHEM

My Learned Friends.

I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by frostbrite
I am a Psychology professor in a university and don't want to lose my job.

Sure you are. A psychology professor who doesn't understand some basic rules of grammar....and lacking the research skills to find some basic answers for him/herself.

ATS is getting jerked around again.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by frostbrite

You are a professor of psychology at a university?

Were you required to take English or Literacy or proper use of grammer when you were getting your degree?

Not trying to sound too harsh, my son is in 6th grade and uses more complete sentences than the op.

I smell children with nothing better to do.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by gauncents]

Glad to hear your son is pretty brainy. I am sorry, that's how I type and yea my grammar is very poor. I didn't expect everyone to agree with me when I made this topic, except I don't like people teaching me about my profession.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join