It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Black Delta SOLVED !!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
However, there's more to the Air Force plan than keeping satellites safe. The Evolutionary Air and Space Global Laser Engagement, or EAGLE, project aims to put mirrors underneath an airship 25 times the size of the Goodyear blimp. In theory, lasers -- fired from the ground, from space, or from the air -- would bounce off these blimp-borne mirrors, to track or even destroy enemy missiles.

Incredible as it sounds, the EAGLE effort is underway at the Air Force Research Laboratory's Directed Energy division, sources there confirm. Also under research at the lab is the Ground-Based Laser, which, according to the Air Force report, would shoot "laser beams through the atmosphere" to knock out enemy spacecraft in low-earth orbit.

airship 25 times the size of the Goodyear blimp

www.wired.com...

I bet you anything that this "airship" is black and delta shapped.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This sounds similar to the USAFs airborne laser program. They simply mount a complictated system of lasers,radars,scanners, etc. to the nose of a modified boeing 747.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting craft,but I'm not sure it fits in with the Black Manta/Aurora performances,as those craft have been said to move at speeds so quick the eye can barely follow,and this sounds more like a lumbering,zeppelinic-type craft.You never know though.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Read this fascinating witness account of a black triangle. I suspect they are not man-made objects.

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
How do you know it's not man-made?

Could be a stealth dirigble. "Throttling up" emitted some noise.

If suddently it shot off at hypersonic speed, then yeah, that is probably not man-made.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

How do you know it's not man-made?

I don't know it isn't man-made, but suspect it isn't because the description exactly matches this Illinois 1/5/2000 multiple witness sighting dbarkertv.com... It also exactly matches the Belgium UFO multiple witness sighting from the 1980s.

In these other sightings the UFO seemed to defy human understanding of natural physics and engineering. In the Belgium case the object was seen to fly over the borders of several countries. F-16s were scrambled to intercept it.

Careful study of these other cases will reveal information that strongly suggests their extraterrestrial origin. Here's a good article written by Richard Dolan about the terrestrial vs. extraterrestrial argument over black triangles.

www.nidsci.org...

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Stupid humans obsessed with their weapons...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
This sounds similar to the USAFs airborne laser program. They simply mount a complictated system of lasers,radars,scanners, etc. to the nose of a modified boeing 747.

why go to all that troble? the 747 is way easier and cheaper

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What a waste of money. Who is shooting at satellites with lasers? And how in the world is that thing going to be in the right place at the right time to block the laser? Why not just build a reflective umbrella that could be deployed in front of the satellite in space. Plus from what I've read, these lasers don't have the ability to stay "focused" over long distances to cause damage. They may burn a hole in something a mile away, but over hundreds of miles the atmosphere just turns it into a light like a laser pointer. I don't mind the US trying to build a laser that does this, but the reflective blimp idea sounds like someone's corny attempt to keep their job.

I hope the first satellite that gets shot down is the one that broadcasts MTV.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.rense.com...
Israel Developing Airship
Size Of Football Field

Well the US isn't the only one with big 'wings'.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
I hope the first satellite that gets shot down is the one that broadcasts MTV.

lol, I don't disagree there!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You're thinking of THELs...Tactical High Energy Lasers... This is already in operation to a limited extent, and Isreal just recently tried to purchase quite a few, but no word on what the outcome was.... There are also ground and ship-based versions, but these do not rely on bouncing the laser or reflecting it......

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A dirigible would be a terrible propulsion vector for an airship of that size and nature. A decently powered laser, angled correctly, would punch a hole in that thing that would bring it down in five minutes.

Besides, if the platform were that size, we'd be able to see the dirigible balloon itself; I don't believe we did, but I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
OMG, is somebody here suggesting that a balloon is like the triangle ufo's being seen around the world?

Send this joker to Roswell 101 school fast!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well hmmm, and yeah well, no no no no no, but there could, umm no, you see this thing is, as much i think the government is ingnorant, i dont think they will waste so much money on something that we can make cheaper of, there is obviously a GREATER reason for this that we are not aware up, wut a surprise

But still, yeah this can open up a whole new world of space defense technology, and shooting down satellites, there is not point, waste of recources.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Neo, Neo, Neo the "airship" is indeed the big black delta. There is actually quite a lot of info available on this project.

Slow moving, silent, large, black delta shaped craft. The goofy information about it standing on end and "hyper-accelerating" are just dis-information plants.

They use this tactic to through off people who love to investigate x-works projects by associating them to some wack-o UFO believer.

And if anything this clearly is shown by your response.

Please do not believe everything that these so called "observers" report as being factual.

There is quite a bit of documented sightings that put the performance of the TR3B more in real world physics.

Granted there is no doubt in my mind that the statement that its an "airship" implying lighter then air mechanics also refers to the fact that it icould be using a method other then some sort of gas as a lifting medium. Without directly saying that this "airship" is not your typical dergible type craft.

I have read a report from a truck driver outside of Vandenberg (spelling?) AFB that witnessed the TR3B fly over.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Using "mirrors" to reflect laser energy is an interesting concept. However, they will not be ordinary mirrors, high power lasers would just vaporize (no pun intended) the reflecting surface. IF it would work, missiles would only have to be fitted with a surface that works like a mirror and hey presto.... a missile that cannot be downed by laser.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Being Belgian, deeply interested in the UFO phenomenon and and also in lots of related sciences, I must only say this: if maybe not all black triangles are not human-made, the ones that have been flying over Belgium in (actually not really the 80's) end of 1989 until spring 1991 are definitely not.

Several documents are available publicly on the net. Just search for the Lambrechts report, the name of the military who was in charge of the report.

Lots of number and measurments coincide perfectly with hundreds (if not thousands) of witness reports, also by state agents, policemen, scientists, fighter pilots,... Those numbers, such as altitude changes (and thus acceleration, measured to be over 40g sometimes, more even), speed changes, so on, all of this without a sound, and again all of this being official and publicly available make of the so-called belgian wave of the best case of airship observation only I've been given to study.

Think what you want, but no nation would have been so stupid as to test secret weapons over a country where the average population is around 350 inhabitants per square kilometer!!!

The end of the story is that the belgian authorities and military have officially admitted that no known aircraft was capable of what was observed (which is a little less than understatement!), that all other options (mass illusions, meteorologic phenomenons, so on) have been ruled out easily, and that in the end, no one knows what it was, how it came there, how it went away (Belgium is a place that airborne and ground radars can very well observe, remember that we have SHAPE 50kms south of brussels, and the NATO HQ in Brussels itself).

Just as an anecdotic souvenir, the Belgian Air Force even agreed to have 2 planes ready for takeoff 24hrs a day during several months, just in case! The matter was investigated very seriously.

My final word on that initial question? Maybe some black triangles are earthly aircrafts, but some are definitely not.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Black triangles are the TR3 series. The Belgian one was a TR-3B (Codename "Astra"). It is the most advanced plane operated by the US military and incorporates back-engineered technology from crashed UFOs. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. For details, go to: www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
nothing more than a big spy machine

top topics

<<   2 >>

join