It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Black Delta SOLVED !!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
any of you see kung pow they had the same airships except they were gold color and it was triangle....what i believe is that since the government controls what can be broadcasted and showed to the public they would put in top secret stuff in movies so that people would think it was alll in the movie and it wasnt really true...and so when we accuse them of not telling us about top secret stuff they would say LOOK WE SHOWED THE PUBLIC IN MOVIES,VIDEO GAMES, SHOWS, etc

just a thought

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
All right... TR-3B ??

No way monsieur...

First, you didn't see it. (the UFO, neither the TR-3B). I'm pretty sure of that.

Second, 3 were able to fly early 1994. That's on the "web site" (I must control myself not to be rude now about it...) you give as a link. These events took part late 1989 to mid 1991 and also (read my message again) nothing secret would be tested above Belgium. Do you think really the USAF or anyone else would test a secret machine (even in good confidence) above a place where 350 inhabitants live on average on 1 square kilometer ???

Third, read a bit yourself the available documents. I never said that the US or other nations didn't have secret planes. I never said either that they didn't have back engineerd alien technology (it is indeed well possible).

Fourth, if you believe in the kind of text offered in that page without wondering about any kind of proof of evidence, I feel sorry for you, because you can then believe anything. Read my "third", read a bit around and keep informed. Unless you are someone involved personnaly in those secrets, you wouldn't simply know that a TR-3B flew above any part of the world. If you are really, you surely wouldn't post such an answer on this website!

Oh and also... "The government controls what can be broadcasted..." You're an american? Doesn't surprise me. Your "country of freedom" is one really where freedom is less than reality, just an illusion. In Belgium, the media broadcast what they want. The military went public on this matter, and the report was also made public. Think about that.

Bonsoir messieurs.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by SpookyVince]

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
spooky vince i believe you ....ive heard the same thing about the belgians and there pursuit of the source of theese things and the open media in belgium....

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ahh the chinese or russians will make a big ass catapult and throw a stone the mirros/blimp thing before they launch rockets
...... but the joke asid if this works then wow guess its back to trench warfare!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BBM-YF-190 deploys it's own Global Star UAVs. Big Black Manta uses Martin Deep Space Black, not MBRAP, and Plasma Adaptive camofladge, not Fibre optic adaptive Camofladge. 1stBCT is deployed for the first time in U.S. history on U.S. Ground.

Planning for uprise in U.S. Israel Destroys iran. As you saw the other day in Ft Lauderdale Florida =A known black panther leading palestinian's toting obama signs and shouting put the whites back in the ovens with the jew's. Just wait until Israel send's iran to the moon
, it will get real ugly here in the states.

when the muslim population get's to a certain size in any country, guess what happen's
. oil in the desert way run's dry very soon 4-6 year's. They will not go down without a fight.This is their last ditch effort to take the U.S. with help from obama(liberal Dem's) Civil war near's in the U.S.,this is why you see these craft testing for near future warfare.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The USAF has been at this long enough to have allowed the public at least a peek into the otherwise "black" project.

If you read "between the Lines" of the article below, you'll get a sense of "how the pieces fit" together.

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You guys are aware that the first flying triangle reliably reported was in 1889 or 1898, (i forget which, always get the last two numbers mixed up.)

Kinda puts it out of the USAF's jurisdiction really.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Often times when a new type of craft is developed, it is given a public cover story deliberately designed to not be what it is really for.

The Hughes Mining Barge comes to mind.

Therefore, one shouldn't jump to the conclusion that this 'crazy lazer blimp' is a bad idea. Should we only assume that this is a cover story for some airship that should have been better engineered for the Internet age?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
For all those interested Click Here for some good info regarding OP

Good links on that page, check them out please.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I must admit the covert airships (or similar) hypothesis is most viable here.

I also imagine that if it was, then someone had their ar*ses kicked for exposing it over a populated area. It would be interesting to do a FOIA inquiry on disciplinary proceedings in the military for the period after the mass sightings.

I know of an Air Force pilot who was severely disciplined for inadvertently allowing the nose to drop on a very high performance test aircraft on climb out from a research airfield due a moments inattention causing it to very briefly break the sound barrier at relatively low altitude. Sadly for him he was directly over a remote but large flower farm and the shock wave shattered millions of dollars worth of greenhouse glass. I do not think the farmer was told what happened. He was quietly given a cheque and the pilot quietly given a kick in the a*se.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
NO, its not 'solved' aside from how ridiculous this is, it doesn't explain why they would fly such a vehicle over heavily populated areas in the middle of the night when they have thousands of acres of test land to fly such a thing.
Also this 'blimp' sounds like it'd be a very high altitude vehicle and the reports of many black triangles has been lower altitudes, NO SOUND (even a blimp has fan propulsion which isn't silent) and they manouver in a way no blimp could ever do.
So sorry to burst your bubble, but your just trying to start a sensationalist thread war over something that in no way shape or form resembles what thousands have witnessed. But hey, more points for you!

NOT SOLVED.

Originally posted by robertfenix
However, there's more to the Air Force plan than keeping satellites safe. The Evolutionary Air and Space Global Laser Engagement, or EAGLE, project aims to put mirrors underneath an airship 25 times the size of the Goodyear blimp. In theory, lasers -- fired from the ground, from space, or from the air -- would bounce off these blimp-borne mirrors, to track or even destroy enemy missiles.

Incredible as it sounds, the EAGLE effort is underway at the Air Force Research Laboratory's Directed Energy division, sources there confirm. Also under research at the lab is the Ground-Based Laser, which, according to the Air Force report, would shoot "laser beams through the atmosphere" to knock out enemy spacecraft in low-earth orbit.

airship 25 times the size of the Goodyear blimp

www.wired.com...

I bet you anything that this "airship" is black and delta shapped.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree that this issue is not solved. Just something to think about the next time you hear about a big black UFO that moves across the sky with out sound. The evidence supporting military interst in HUGE airships is hard to discount.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join