It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Nail Sale

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to include it in the last post.... The ten horns is the Curiae of the Curia. The ten senators from each of the three Roman tribes (the beast also has 20 claws of copper). Of course. Today the Curia is part of the Catholic Church. The ten Papal provinces (Imperial Circles) in the HRE was a direct result of this. Hitler fulfilled the prophecy of Daniel about the "little horn". He was of course (together with Mussolini too) blessed by the Pope. The astrology he orders, is a perverted form of the Babylonian Zodiak. It basically says that the Dragon rules the Heavens together with his two bears....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This guy?

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

This guy?

Deep

That is C�sar Augustus. The Roman c�sars didn't all look the same, but the icon worshipped like Jesus, looks like a Roman citizen.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Seemed to be a very flamboyent leader, Pictured as Zeus below,

ancienthistory.about.com...

I'll do some reading on him.

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
But it is also important that the word for image in the story when the Pharicees ask Jesjuah whether it is allowed to pay taxes to C�sar or not, is also Eikon: "Whose icon is on the coin?" They could have answered: "the Icon of the C�asar" So maybe this is all about money really. 1+5+10+50+100+500=666 The worthless "money" notes we have today are all made by a printing technique which involves carved images. You can say that a dollarbill is a negative print of a carved image. A coin mould could also be discribed this way. Mammon is the word for money in Hebrew, and it is mentioned more than once that money is evil. The word C�sar is written 30 times in the New Testament. The same number of silver coins containing the icon of C�sar they gave to Judas Iscariot. "Give to C�sar what belongs to C�sar" Jesjuah says. Judas threw his coins before the feet of the Jewish Quisslings who served the C�sar.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Seemed to be a very flamboyent leader, Pictured as Zeus below,

ancienthistory.about.com...

I'll do some reading on him.

Deep

Yes. Zeus in Latin becomes Jupiter. Zeus is the Greek name for Ba'al. The god of Heaven in Babylon. Zeus was the god of the sky. In Pergamon where Jesjuah's Angel explains is the throne of Satan, has a combined Zeus Askleipos (I think it was him. Their god of healing. He carried a staff with either one or two serpents entwined, this is also the model of the $ sign, the USA has their dollar sign from Spain) temple. It is constructed after the model of the Jerusalem Temple. Zeus is Satan.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You really need to get over this black Jesus thing Colonel...

A. He was Jewish...

B. It doesn't really matter what color he is, or the color of the actor depicting him, when color has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the story anyhow!!!

He could be played by an asian for godsakes, and it wouldn't change the movie's message one bit!!!

Yea what the hell is your problem Colonel????????????????????
,and i agree with you Gazrok

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Yes, it does. Please see my post for the reason----its down a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, the nail sale is DEFINITELY BLASPHEMOUS!

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Colonel]

Are you jewish?????? What's your problem????? This movie shows what the jews did to Jesus and how they tortured him

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes, and if you had studied the book Jesjuah was also a Jew, so was everyone who followed him. Then how can you say that "the Jews" killed him? He was killed by evil men and the Roman Empire. That's what history says. If a sick American came over and killed me, it would be a lie to say that the Americans killed me. Understand?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And I also notice that the picture I posted of C�sar Augustus dissapeared off the web just now.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
But its only a movie. I dont understand what the big #ing deal is. People didnt get pissed when charleton heston played moses did they?

and plus, the nail thing........people sell props and stuff used in movies all the time dont they?
Maybe its a clue to how fragile the Christian psyche really is, they all seem to get reeealy upset at this type of stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The Jews of the time lead the temples and Rome had them controlling the Jewish people at the time, They were evil But they were not typical Jews, they were politicians, who needed control, Jesus was taking it away from them, Remember Jesus freaking in the temple, he was no fan of them as they were not with him. Remember King Herrod (not sure of the spelling) was also Jewish, and he killed all the first born because he was the "King of the Jews" So Just cause a power figure is jewish doesnt mean he isnt a bad guy to other Jews. So its not like the Jews killed him Politicians that were Jewish did.

BTW Jesus was not black, he was Brown, More what modern day Palestine's look like. At least where he lived and was born the common man there looked like that. So if he was black then he wasn't from were they say he was from. Besides that , it don't matter and if it matters to you what his color is, then you shouldn't even use his name. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
The Jews of the time lead the temples and Rome had them controlling the Jewish people at the time,

Did you read what I just wrote. The Pharicees and the Sadduchees were two political parties who supported the Romans, while a party like the Essene, also Jews were not quisslings. During the second world war, we here in Norway had a similar situation. While Nasjonal Samling lead by Vidkun Quissling worked for the Nazis and killed and tortured many Jews and resistance people, most Norwegians were against them. Would you say that it was the Nazis or Norway who killed those Jews and political enemies of Nasjonal Samling, or would you say it was the Nazis?

It was the Romans and the Romanfrienly quisslings who killed Jesjuah, not the Jews.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
colonel, you're the only one on ATS that i can't stand whatsoever. you are rash, dismissive and irrational. first of all, the mere topic on which you seem to be so extremely worked up about and preaching on is in itself strange. my question to you is what is your agenda? why exactly are you so pissed off?
nails that are representative of the nails used in the crucifixion are being sold and distributed. so WHAT?! and are you a christian? it doesn't seem like you are. so why do you give a crap about whether something is blaphemous? if you ARE christian, then i apologize.
where do you find that Jesus was black? does it even MATTER? you just fling that in to your post for fun it seems. how does that fit in to the main topic? you are just ranting off a bunch of loosely connected complaints.

i also read someone wondering why people want their children to see the movie and why they buy these nails. is it that hard to figure out? it's an account of how Jesus was killed! the central part of christianity!!! His death is key if you are to understand Him and His life! and to see exactly WHAT He went through is very sobering and impressive because He did it for all of us! a picture is worth a thousand words! that's why people want to see it! it's historically accurate on the process of crucifixion! so lay off!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
colonel,

even though you are very annoying, i worry about you because you seem to be full of anger. i think you're gonna have a heartattack soon if you don't settle down. get some sedatives or a tranquilizer or something and use it for your own sake.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Its funny how christians fight over myths and act like they know what really happened. Its like fighting over the ethnic background of Santa. If you want your imaginary Jesus to be of color then so be it. It doesn't matter! Don't get mad because someone wants their made up friend to be Caucasian. maybe they should have made the movie two ways one with a white Jesus and one with a black Jesus. That way everyone's imaginary friend would be represented..

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, Pisky, the crosses you often see people wearing, yes, they do depict the crucifixion, but it has another meaning. The Cross represents what Christianity is, Jesus' sacrifice, and it is more than just a death sentence for him. If you were Christian, you probably would understand, and if you are Christian, well I pity you...

The Cross represents the sacrifice he made for us, that he loved us ultimately, so much, that he gave his life for humanity. That is what the cross represents for some, for others, it means Jesus is always with them, protection, or just to show others that they ARE Christian...ya know?

-wD

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
kinda like the jews having to wear the yellow stars of david on their arms during the holocaust, to let everyone know the they were jews.....

haha, except its not like marking trees to cut down.

damn WD we always end up in the same forum talking about the same #, what is this?!?!?! howd you get to be a writer?

but the collectors edition fake nail thing is pretty messed up. its like flag sails boosting up higher than ever before after 9-11. with art comes capitalism...wait im not saying 9-11 was art, but it sounded like that! i was referring to the movie. just wanted to clear that up before i got chewed out by someone.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

It was the Romans and the Romanfrienly quisslings who killed Jesjuah, not the Jews.

At his trial before Pilate, Jesus is confronted with a Jewish mob bent on seeing him killed (Matt. 27:20-25). The Roman governor capitulates, washing his hands and saying, �I am innocent of this man�s blood.� Then, �all the people answered, �His blood be on us and on our children!��

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
colonel, you're the only one on ATS that i can't stand whatsoever.

That is not my problem.

my question to you is what is your agenda? why exactly are you so pissed off?

To deny ignorance and bring forth truth.

nails that are representative of the nails used in the crucifixion are being sold and distributed. so WHAT?!

Using the tools for the murder of the Son of God for money is blasphemous.

and are you a christian? it doesn't seem like you are. so why do you give a crap about whether something is blaphemous? if you ARE christian, then i apologize.

Accepted.

where do you find that Jesus was black? does it even MATTER?

It mattered enough that it was mentoined in the Bible, probably because someone knew that a theft of His majesty would occur as it is now.

i also read someone wondering why people want their children to see the movie and why they buy these nails. is it that hard to figure out?

Making money from the purposely inaccurate portrayal of the death of Jesus Christ is blasphemous and to have children see this film is to open them to unheard of bloody violence that children should not be permitted to see and continues the LIE for another generation.

it's historically accurate on the process of crucifixion! so lay off!!

No, its not and don't get mad b/c I bring you the truth. Just accept it and deal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join