It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnome From Hell in Argentina!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here, take a look at this example....

Worlds smallest man

Yeah ok he's the smallest in the world, but there are many out there that are'nt far off that size. Now dress that little guy up in a funny costume and tell me it would'nt look something like the "gnome" in question?

He dances like me!

CX.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has anyone tried contacting Travelocity to see if their gnome has gone missing?

Just a thought.

Really looks like someone pulling a prank to me.

2PacSade-

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hmmm, as im sure fellow brits will know anything that comes from the sun can be taken with an ocean full of salt.
Though the idea of dwarves running around getting rid of groups of youths on the street could be useful

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Isn't it kind of presumptuous to say the gnome's from hell?

How would you feel if you were a gnome alone in a strange land?

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I would formally like to take this time to apologize to the gnome community for the tittle of my thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Its a rag, the Sun is.

The video was HILARIOUS. I agree.

I think that it is a mentally ill dwarf, or a dwarf who is just bored and wanting to stir up some trouble.

But that was pretty funny, alright.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Freaky video...

On the fence with what it actually is...
the way it walked seemed odd... the scream seemed genuine.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Loved the video! Wonderfully otherworldy and I have to say rather well acted...if it was acted, that is...

These guys aren't the only folks to see lill people (though they may have been the first to film one)

paranormal.about.com...

Sebastian Polizar, The Gnome
I am now 22 years old, but when I was 17 I saw a gnome, and this is how it happened. My mom and I just moved to Puerto Rico. She bought an old house on a hill that she fixed it up, and soon we moved in. One day I came home early from school. No one was home, so I went to take a shower. I could hear my dog barking and chasing something, so I got out of the shower, ran to the window and saw what he was barking at: a gnome! He was standing behind a tree. He was very small, wore a white, cone-shaped hat and pointy shoes. Everything he wore was white. He saw me and we looked at each other. When I blinked, he was gone. I decided not to say anything to anyone. Then a couple of days later when I saw him again

paranormal.about.com...

I was driving one night with a friend of mine, and he was skeptical to the core - a person of pure science who did not believe in anything "mysterious" or "unexplained." As I was rounding the corner on this dark night, my headlights caught something odd. I didn't see it as well as I would have liked, as my eyes were on the road. What I did see was burned into my memory and has been there ever since. There was something on the side of the road, that had been walking on its knuckles, like a gorilla. It reared up and looked at us as the headlights hit it. It was about four feet tall, the size of a child. Its arms were long enough that when it stooped it touched the ground, even though it was standing up. Its face - one of the images that remains hazy - I only remember as incredibly ugly. It was wearing clothes - and a pointed hat!

www.ghostbooks.net...

The first people to settle Detroit called him “Le Nain Rouge,” a grotesque little hobgoblin standing no more than 2 feet tall with glaring red eyes and warty crimson skin burning under a coarse blanket of thick black hair. If observers were not sure whether to be afraid or amused by the shambling little horror, they soon learned that the Red Dwarf was a faithful predecessor of calamity. Without fail, disaster followed close behind any appearance of the hideous gnome. Almost every notable misfortune in Detroit—from the ruin of Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac in the 18th century to the devastating ice storm of 1976—fell soon after a sighting of this stumpy monstrosity.

paranormal.about.com...

"I learned that a bored young boy playing along a creek near Bend, Oregon, saw two little people who crossed the creek and stood looking at him. He said they were no more than 15 to 18 inches high and very dark complected. They wore skins as garments, and after a period of 10 to 15 seconds, walked back across the creek and into the forest. The boy showed their footprints to his parents, who had contracted to a logging company to clean up slash piles. The prints were obvious and his parents were flabbergasted, but chose not to follow the little beings into the woods. He believes now that the little men weren't happy about the logging and destruction in the forest."

of course, all of these testimonies are unsubstantiated. However, they do seem to follow the accepted description of gnome/dwarf/elf etc. Societal meme? Who knows.
Fascinating? Yes.
Maybe these guys really captured a wanderer from another dimension, and until it's proven otherwise, I'd love to beleive that's exactly what they did.

A tiny entity clad in knee-length shorts, located in the lower right of the picture
taken in La Jolla, Californa, USA.
(Bill Cox, The Pyramid Guide)

The mummified little man found in the Pedro Mountains, USA
(John Bonar / Fortean Picture Library)

The 'fairy shoe' found on the Beara Peninsula, Ireland in 1835
(Christopher Sommerville)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is a problem with misidentification here. The beings (plural) number in the hundreds for the "troll" and in the thousands in the background. I call them electric aliens as a definitive term. There are two types of beings here, those you are allowed to see (the troll) and the support group (background aliens) that you do not see. The photo above is a still from the troll video with the light values altered which causes the photons of the light aliens to be stimulated which produces the brilliant colors. The photo really needs to be magnified to get the full scope of these entities. If this reality is too much for you all at once, look at the background in the video, try to spot the faces. Comic book faces are popular among electric aliens because their images are generated and they choose identities they like. If everyone can be beautiful, than ugly becomes the sought after look.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I'm not trying to be disrespectful here.......but say what now?

If I could understand it better it might be more interesting.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Yes.....what he said. Its a electric alien!

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Why would real gnomes have pointy hats like the gnomes of lore? I suppose you could argue that it is for the same reason that real mobsters started dressing/acting like mobsters in movies--maybe gnomes saw that we think they all wear pointy hats, so now they all do.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah looks like the Grunt from Halo.....Halo movie comming soon. Maybe this is/was a mock up for film exe's to get funding.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Boss, da plane, da plane... thankyou Tatto... Welcome to Fantasy Island...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This article

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

has the video and pics. It also says:

"Last October two workers on Belgrano railway line in Buenos Aires reported seeing a "strange and tiny figure". They claim the figure appeared at night, threw stones at them then ran away leaving a 'vapour trail' that 'burned the grass'. "

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ha!!!!

I'll bet if they track him to his hidden lair they will find a giant pile of stolen socks and underwear that all mismatch.

I knew it!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

They wear pointy hats to cover their pointy heads.

Regarding the electric aliens with photons of light.....i am afraid you are going to have to write a book to explain that! "Do what now" indeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Nice video.

...Mystery solved, CX?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I bet you its a bleed through from another dimension, i truly believe that we will be seeing ALOT more of things like this. I believe that it has something to do with 2012, and as we get closer to 2012 the things we will start seeing will become more and more strange/horrific.

or its just a small person in a gnome getup

I thought it kinda moved like a monkey..

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Agreed. I believe while we approach 2012 we will see alot more strange and bizarre things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join