It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnome From Hell in Argentina!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Gnome From Hell in Argentina!

www.foxnews.com

Jose Alvarez of General Guemes, Argentina was hanging out with his friends taking video with his cell phone when they heard someone throwing rocks.

"we looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving. To begin with we thought it was a dog but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid" said Jose. Jose caught the gnome on video.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
According to Jose others have now come forward reporting that they too had seen the (gnome, leprechaun, demon...or whatever name you what to call it), or . "This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighborhood now."

I must admit.....Im not sure what it could be.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I must admit this is a little creepy! I have no explanation. This HAVE to be a hoax.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Link dont work for me . Is there another source or link ? please of course.

I'll give this link a shot .
Fox article

[edit on 11-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
LINK !!!!!I just noticed this myself!....TRY THIS

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Both links aren't working for me. The second you provided says that it can't be found. I really want to see a gnome!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My link and his 2md one work for me . But i posted the pic just to help in case.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

Yea thats it! Thank you. There have to be some logical explanation.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Didn't take them long to simply pawn it off as a midget dressed like a gnome, at least according to the link like 2 posts above this(with the screenshot) What evidence do they have it is a midget besides the size? What evidence is there it isn't? Looking forward to more info if there is any more

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

Thanks! What are the chances this guy was filming at the time? This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, but I'm going with hoax.

CX

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Are people really not thinking to themselves that this "gnome" walks just like some of the dwarfs/midgets/small people?

You see it all the time on tv, pranks where tiny people are dressed up and scare the living daylights out of people. There are some real small people in this world, and believe it or not they are'nt all lepricauns!

Sorry but i'm not buying this one.

CX.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You never know... really, you don't.

A race of real hobbits was found (extinct) on an island. They are (or were) real. 'Gnomes' is just a silly word...

No way to prove that anyone really saw it. I remember a story in the U.S. where a town was going nuts because a leprechaun was sitting in a tree... the citizens interviewed were NOT very bright or articulated... but you could tell they believed they saw something.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

If i read right he claims to have video footage. Thats just a screen cap . I will go read it over again . I got caught up in trying to find other sources i didnt get a chance to read the one i had lol

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im leading towards hoax. Its almost Blair Witches. Who knows? This is just unexplainable.

On a side note. Why would Fox News run a story like this?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Creepy?.... Scary?

I just started LOL after I watched that!

You didn't?

They are screaming like they are little girls at this little guy sidestepping across the road!

Come on, watch it again and tell me it's not funny. Here's the link to the video. Watch it again.

The Sun - Gnome Video

Oh well, I thought it was funny.

And how serious do people take "The Sun" in the UK, apparently that is where the source for Fox News is. I don't know too much about this news source.

[edit on 11/3/08 by Keyhole]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii
On a side note. Why would Fox News run a story like this?

They also ran the story about the leprechaun in a tree that spooked a neighborhood

STILL: There could be something to these stories.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
You never know... really, you don't.

A race of real hobbits was found (extinct) on an island. They are (or were) real. 'Gnomes' is just a silly word...

ummm....no!

They weren't 'hobbits'. Hobbits are make believe. What you are talking about have been named: Homo floriensis and were real. Sure, they were popularised by the name 'hobbits', but this can tend to lead one up the garden path and give rise to false perceptions of reality

www.floresgirl.com...
(just one of many articles, if you care to 'google' it

[edit on 11-3-2008 by AotearoaSon]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by AotearoaSon]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I thought it was a monkey... like those little Shriner circus ones that wear costumes???

LOL I have to admit it would have freaked me out too... lol

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Heres the video for those of you like me that didnt/couldnt see it in the original source .

Its kinda cute. He does a little dance . I do think hoax tho . Why not record farther ? An d or capture it . I mean how big a threat could it have been there were like 4 of them .?

[edit on 11-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

That, really does look so funny, it's just got to be fake, IMO. Also, as for what it might be, well, apart from a box or a midget, could be a silhouette of a grunt from Halo(obviously CG'd in).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join