It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnome From Hell in Argentina!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Are people really not thinking to themselves that this "gnome" walks just like some of the dwarfs/midgets/small people?

But wouldn't that be a natural result of the Gnomes anatomy/physiology as it is for dwarfs and 'small people'?

That said, I agree with you, it's probably a dwarf dressed up.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

The Sun - Gnome Video

Oh well, I thought it was funny.

And how serious do people take "The Sun" in the UK, apparently that is where the source for Fox News is. I don't know too much about this news source.

[edit on 11/3/08 by Keyhole]

Not very. The Sun is a comic for brainwashed freaks who think that what footballer is getting down with what model.And how those pesky assylm seakers are eating our swans and bringing house prices down ect.Are big important isuues. It's a joke,and so is practicly everything it prints.

As for this little Gnomey fella,I so want this to be true!! But it's in the sun,which makes it a lie by default.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Acidtastic]

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Comfortably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Isn't the timing of this a little odd to anyone but myself? I mean really?? St. Patrick's Day isn't far off now (5 days away), and this is happening NOW? Why now, and not 5 months ago?

I'm sorry, but the timing issue is what screams PRE-PLANNING to me.

Just my opinion, of course.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This reminds me a bit of when one of Norways leading television channels, (NRK or TV2) in the mid 90`s; had a video-report, filmed by a ski-jumper. This footage seemed to show a little being, stumbling across the landing-area behind the guy beeing interviewed. At the time, this made big headlines.... ...For about a week, and then died off.

I would be the first to admit, having a race of Gnomes happily stumbling around various part of the world, would be cool. But not likely...

To me, it might be a dwarf in a gnome-suit, but as farfetched as it sounds, it kinda looks like a mutated starfish, jumping sideways

CX

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by CX
Are people really not thinking to themselves that this "gnome" walks just like some of the dwarfs/midgets/small people?

But wouldn't that be a natural result of the Gnomes anatomy/physiology as it is for dwarfs and 'small people'?

Good point there

As for the point made about the forthcoming St Patricks day, that sounds like a good theory too.

You watch, this gnome will probably end up appearing as the star of some Guinness ads!

CX.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Isn't the timing of this a little odd to anyone but myself? I mean really?? St. Patrick's Day isn't far off now (5 days away), and this is happening NOW? Why now, and not 5 months ago?

Oh yeah it's definetly screaming! So why didn't I hear it!
I'm shocked I completely overlooked that!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP!! I laughed for 2 minutes straight after watching that.

I think the funniest thing is the guy filming it's girly laugh after watching what looks like a sidestepping midget going to a costume party.

lol brilliant stuff, made my day!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Good point there

I am bad with praise, but thanks!

As for the point made about the forthcoming St Patricks day, that sounds like a good theory too.

Yeah I think that pretty much closes the case.

You watch, this gnome will probably end up appearing as the star of some Guinness ads!

Maybe that's why he came out of hiding! Maybe he thought to himself "I am a goddamn gnome!, I need to capitalize on this [snip]!". I think he sold his soul for a leprechaun outfit... never minding the fact that he was already a mythological creature.

It's clearly bedtime heh

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Who ever it was seemed to be having a pretty good time

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
That is the most hilarious video I've seen in awhile. Thanks OP.

Even funnier yet, is some people actually take this seriously.

I wish the fake bigfoot videos were as funny. I guess bigfoot has to learn how to skip sideways like a clown too.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

You obviously haven't seen those jerky commercials, have you? There's two guys that play pranks on Bigfoot, and it's funny as can be when he gets even with them.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
To me this one looks not only funny but a stupid joke as well.

In the moment the so called gnome side steps by lifting up his whatever is wearing (maybe a cloak) you can see something coming up underneath, maybe a pair of jeans or some other fabric. Somebody tried to make a stupid joke to this guys or they are all involved IMO.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by CX

Actually, it would walk differently if it was just a scaled down human, compared to dwarfism. This walks exactly like someone with dwarfism. But then again, its been hypothised that the 'hobbits' from indonesia mentioned in this thread, suffered from a population wide hypothyroidism, which results in dwarfism, so maybe gnomes are actually related to hobbits? O_o

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be funny? Cos i nearly choked on my coffee when i watched the video as i was laughing so much!

I wouldn't believe the Sun newspaper if they said grass was green

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

TheBorg

No offense but that really is quite a ridiculous thing to say. Why did my car pack up today and not 5 months ago when I could afford to fix it?

Anyways I don't know what it is but to me it kinda looks too small to be a midget, granted there isn't much stuff around to compare height to except grass and we don't know how tall that is either but I dunno just looks a bit too small in height and body mass really. Who knows scary ass gnome or scary ass crazy small person running around grass at 1 in the morning either way I wouldn't be walking about on my own.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
Anyways I don't know what it is but to me it kinda looks too small to be a midget, granted there isn't much stuff around to compare height to except grass and we don't know how tall that is either but I dunno just looks a bit too small in height and body mass really.

I thought it was a bit too small for a midget.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

TheBorg

Hello.... Argentina....

Leprechauns are of Irish origin

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee
I wouldn't believe the Sun newspaper if they said grass was green

It's amazing how blind our prejudices make us isn't it?

Never evaulate a story simply on the outlet which published it.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can just imagine if I was this age again hanging out with my friends at 1 am and saw this little guy doing the cowboy dance across the road. I know first off we would have probably have been in a fairly altered state of mind and one of 2 things would have happened either
1)how many beers to get the little guy drunk.
2)we woulda played catch the gnome.
Just cant see 4 kids sitting around and not one of them be curious to go chase the thing down. There is always at least one "tough guy" when hanging around at 1am...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join