It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo seen during endeavour live tv broadcast!!happening right now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm just watching the live Endeavour mission on NASA TV, about 15 mins ago, me and my brother noticed a ufo floating behind the shuttle, then 5 secs later the transmission was cut off!!. IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE THAT HAPPENS TO BE RECORDING THE CURRENT LIVE NASA TV please let me know!!. The event took place about 9.57pm Adelaide, Australia Time.

Cheeers.

Jay

[edit on 11-3-2008 by cooljayman]

Mod edit:cap title

[edit on 3/11/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
*****THIS IS CLAIMED TO NOT BE THE VIDEO IN QUSTION. READ THREAD*******

I didn't see anything. Sorry.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
where abouts is the craft?

also what time approx...?
i cant see much...
peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
No!! it would not be in that youtube clip, it happened much after that when the shuttle is in orbit. It was about 20 mins before when I first posted the message to ats. I'm not sure how to work out what time it happened, but if anyone out there can figure it out, it was 9:57 pm on my clock Adelaide(Australia) Time, when the object came just behind the shuttle, 7 seconds later the camera cut to mission control.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Oh one more thing I want to add, when the camera cut to mission control, even that main big projection screen they have had static and was blanked out!, I've been watching pretty much all of the shuttle launches live for many years and have never seen this happen!!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
holy crap if this is true...

i just got a very wierd feeling.

star+flag

[edit on 11-3-2008 by PureET]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Looks like you were right.

Good catch.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP!

now that's one they can't keep secret...

im downloading it right now to my computer!!!!

a star for you!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by PureET]

JSR

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
can anybody post some screen shots? im at work, and cant view the video. or at least describe it?

thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No AGAIN
Thats not what we saw!!! As I said in my earlier post what we saw happened about two hours or so after the launch. Karlhungis' video I think is possibly fake.

what we saw during the live broadcast, later in the video I believe is 100% the real deal. Please if anybody out there that was recording the live broadcast and has the footage contact me.

They are real..

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Any group out therethat was recording the recent launch and live coverage of STS-123 Endeavor mission, please contact me.

(edit to remove all caps)

[edit on 3/11/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Also it seems to me in Karlhungis' video, the light moving on the screen synchronizes with a light attached to someone moving just below the big projection screen.

So possibly a reflection from this light source.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Take note of the clock in that video. It's being re-played in fast forward; so the object actually moved much slower. Do they have news choppers, or any others, that fly near take off sites before launch? Also, does anyone know how far the "no fly" zone extend during launch times?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Karlhungis your video is CRAP! look at this video of the same time filmed in japan, where is your ufo????

www.youtube.com...

Look at the video exactly at 2:34 you will notice the launch clock reads 4:33, now go to your video and find the same spot that says 4:33 and what do you see?? Well, nothing. good try!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nice find... just downloading the video and flagged this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Did you read the thread before downloading? None of the clips posted are the right one...

Looking forward to you getting hold of the real footage OP. It sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For one thing this thread has nothing to do with karlhungis clip!. This is about the UFO that was in the live broadcast when the shuttle was in orbit, approximately two hours after launch. So, if anyone has this clip, please let us know.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i saw something on the streaming video not saying it was a ufo or anything but i might be worth looking at when move video's come in. it was within the first 10 mins of the orbit. they showed video of the shuttle in orbit, the camera was in the front right hand corner of the payload bay. the object ( shiny and small) floated from right to left in the upper left hand corner. I'm guessing its just debris from the separation but its worth a look at. as for the one in the video above my guess is a chopper, although it is weird that it was flying at 4 and counting. the only reason i guess that is if you look really close you can see a flash at where the tail would be and watching the CNN footage 4 min's after the launch the interview is interrupted by a chopper

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Yeah, just noticed that... still curious for the correct footage.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join