It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials Are Pubicly Contacting Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE PUBLICLY CONTACTING EARTH.

WAKE UP TO THAT FACT.

Because they're trying to TELL us something IMPORTANT!

www.gaiaguys.net...

this site is amazing. And Its all true.

They left this message in a cropcircle with binary ASCII 8 bit code..."Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.

Much PAIN but still time.

BELIEVE.

There is GOOD out there.

We oppose DECEPTION.

Conduit CLOSING."

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Cool site! So you agree that there is a coverup as in the system is communicating with aliens and hiding it from us? I definitely think so.

Some notes on crop circles if people are interested, from cassiopaea.org:

Q: (L) Is it true that crop circles are a kind of grand Reiki being given to the planet?
A: But also messages and lessons.
Q: (L) Well, could it also be said that Reiki symbols as applied to the body are etheric messages to the etheric body?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they communicate information into our field, so to speak?
A: Everything that exists at all levels is just lessons.

Q: (L) Who or what group is responsible for crop circles?
A: Us. You bet. (6d entities)
Q: (L) What is the purpose of the crop circles?
A: Messages to world. All.

Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?
A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.

Q: (L) What exactly are crop circles and how are they formed? I know we have asked about crop circles before, but I would like to know the specific
mechanism by which they are formed?
A: Not issue, but energy vortex.
Q: (L) Does this energy vortex arise from within the earth itself?
A: No.
Q: (L) Where does this energy vortex issue from?
A: Here. Sixth density.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yes I do agree. Great site too neo. My brother and I were talking after i showed him that site and he brought up a good point that I think we all know, is that the government or "someone" had a part in trying to make crop circles look like a big hoax to deterr all of us into forgetting about it and just passing it off.

But if you noticed... they seemed to get more complex.. more detailed.. as if the aliens were trying to prove to us that they are real.

And another thing is, when crop circles started showing up, of course there is going to be some people that would try to answer back, or copy them, no one is denying that some people do make them. But they are real... and they are sending us a message... And we all do need to realize this.

jra

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I still think those are fake, sorry. (fake as in made by us humans). But that's my opinion. People can make these no problem if they know what to do.. obviously not just anyone could. Helps to be good at geometry and what not.

I don't know why but it just seems so stupid to leave a message in a wheat field. Do these aliens not have paint or some other form of writing? Perhaps something a bit more permanent? I'd think if aliens were trying to contact us, they'd be a bit clearer about it all.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
www.gaiaguys.net...

Here's a bit of Extraterrestrial humor.

The formation (right) was apparently genuine, and appeared the day the film was released. Recognise "Alien Mickey" at the top?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
SOME are fake, but the ones with molecular alterations in the wheat stalks,................well......you decide.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
www.gaiaguys.net...

The formation (right) was apparently genuine, and appeared the day the film was released. Recognise "Alien Mickey" at the top?

"Signs" sucked big time. It was nowhere as good as "Brother From Another Planet".

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
PUBICLY? Does that mean more anal probing?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There are obvious differences between man made crop circles and genuine crop circles.

If I go to the south and meet three people that are racists does that mean all the people in the south are racist?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by porschedrifter
www.gaiaguys.net...

"Signs" sucked big time. It was nowhere as good as "Brother From Another Planet".

yeah that must be a genuine crop circle...I'm sure it is...

U know...How crop circles stand up, and every other part of the field surrounding the circles are flattened to the ground...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Why is it that these Cassiopeans....or watever they are...these 6th density spirits...these higher beings....these "us" in the future.....

WHY cant hey only talk to us in short English?

"Not Issue, But Energy Vortex"

Cant they insert "the" into their vocabulary?
Does it take too much damn effort?

Cant they explain things fully without a zillion questions?

removal of extra large quote

[edit on 3-23-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The fact that the movie circle showed, along with a humourous topper, should go to show you that these are done by humans, not aliens...and are done for fun....

What are the aliens trying to say with this:

"Forget your leader....take us to DisneyWorld!" ???

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Not a big fan of the crop circle thing but Damm if those pictures werent creepy, Heres a theroy.

What if We started the crop circles, they were started in england by a few guys as a prank, But Aliens Saw it and replied. Thinking it was similar to old world methods seen in South America( you know the alien looking guy on the side of the moutain) This would explain why they use crop circle as a form of communcation, because we started it. Kinda like Close Encounters, The mimicked us then got more complex. Just a thought

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I would think that aliens who could travel through lightyears of space and time, could come up with a better way to communicate than flattening some wheat, but hey, that's just me....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I believe that some of these crop circles are messages from another reality different than our own.

I don't know if they are from aliens, but there are just too much crop circles out there to be made by human beings alone.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i think crop circles are created by terrestial entitities not et's.

those alien faces in the crop circles are pretty creepy though.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
lets see if some of the best crop circle people in the world can get together and make one as intricate as the most intricate ones out there and leave no trace of it

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They can, and they have....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I personally think that probably all crop circles are made by men and women having some fun using rope and planks of wood

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
See, to me the formation on the right screams hoax to me for 2 reasons.

1. They were made right allong the tractor path that leads all the way down it on the right (so there would be no leading footprints). If the aliens were trying to send a message, they would draw it in a clean spot in the feild, not going through 2 cutout lines. If you were drawing a picture on a peice of paper that had 2 large lines on it, and the lines were not part of the drawing, would you draw it right over the lines?

2. You can see on the top few sections where the people set up the centering line in the design to, well center it.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Wgatenson]

removal of super large quote

[edit on 3-23-2006 by worldwatcher]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join