It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your understanding level 1-10

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I dont know weather Im alone in this or not but here is what I want to say.

We all have an experience with UFO's in one way or another. What I mean by that is that we all have watched a movie on YOU TUBE, or the history channel or discovery channel. what the heck maybe you even picked up a book and discovered it that way..

For me it was peter jennings report on UFO's and abduction cases which was originally filmed in 2005.

I watched this program with a new mind this time. I say new mind because im now 25 and have the ability to sit patiently without judgement.

I was completely flabergasted after this show. My innate knowledge crept in and would not allow me to sleep for about 3 weeks.

since the show I have not wasted a day, without investigating the abduction phenomina and ufo sightings. Litterally spending 5 hours of my work day on line and countless hours reading at home. I ride the lightrail to and from work, and I have since read COMMUNION by weitley streiber and also THE GODS OF EDEN by whilliam bramley.

I visited expolitics.uk.org and watched hours of video related to every topic immaginable. then I found Alien abduction case files and read them ALL. then I found earthfiles.com

I have run across common details in many cases.

I feel like Im an 8 on the understanding of this situation.

here are my most evident understandings. be warned this will sound rediculous! and sorry my spelling is terrible.

there are 166 possibly more alien races here.

the ones we see in ufo video are concidered the renegades. they dont follow normal alien social order.

all life originated from lyra. even human

the andromidans are peaceful, the draconans are not.

the grays are under the control of the orion group

telepathy is their means of communication

they have babysitted humanity since the days of ancient egypt.

they created hardship in society from the beginning to keep us distracted.

aliens feel they have a right to abduct us.

all they do is learn constently. trying to reach what is called 10th,11th,and 12th dimentions.

their bodies give off huge amounts of energy.

they are actually afriad of US. depending, humans are very beast like underneath it all.

they seem to have a hive mentality, we are independent which makes us outcasts.

they are fantastic healers, able to mend our most difficult medical problems.

a majority of them believe in peace.abundantly.

they say we are in a huge earth dilema right now and thats why all the hype is here.

we have the technology to have free energy now.

there are aliens that actually live 100-200 miles underground. ever hear about aliens ships shooting out of the ocean.

all the ships floating in the dragon triangle and bermuda triangle that have no crew have been abducted.

they actually clone humans and have tech to transport their souls to and from. they are amung us. small amount

if someone has a history with abductions as well as grandparents and parents, its usually cause they follow the lineage. some go back all the way to africa. and have been followed since that time.

there was a war in far reaches of our Universe called the 600,000 year war.

people usually feel tremendous fear before an abduction. paralyses before sleep.

they move incredibly fast once your on board the ship

they smell like cheese sort of.

if they do decide to talk with their mouth. lowering themselves to our level. they have deep voices.

they live in undergroud facilties that the government helped to build.

look people. this is just what ive come across..weather i believe it or not is not important. try and keep an open mind about this subject matter. there are abductees living in our world that didnt want this situation to fall into their lap. I respect them by gathering all the info out there, that is humanly possible to raise my awerness. you should too. any other common themes..anyone?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Can you post links of where you got all of this information from?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
first start with exopolitics.uk.org.. when you get there take a look along the left side find the tab that reads media objects. once thats open try and click on each bullet to get informed. i suggest starting with amazing footage. from there work your way down. some of these video and audio files are very disturbing/revealing. i dont recommend talking to anyone at first about this site until youve ventured through it all. let it soak in.

once youve got your mind around the exoplitics.uk.org you'll have a better understanding of how credible people in our society want this subject to hit the public main stream.

after exopolitics try ufocasebook.com this will give you serious insight into the abduction cases. this has been a wonderful site to digest. tons of cases, and even photos that I had to leave my desk and go to the bathroom after seeing..thats how shocked i was. LOL.

but once your done with both of those sights. I highly recommend you get $36.00 and sign up at earthfiles.com this is a sight which brings out the most openminded reports EVER.

I dont hope this helps. I KNOW this helps.

-LordThumbs also my gamertag

p.s. im not sure if youve versed yourself with metaphysical studies either but it helps to dabble in them. out of body experience and near death experience helps too. study meditation and aura's. basically anything that deals with life energy not in physical form. this was my precursor when i was 19-24 years old. im glad i was interested in it at the time, cause it opened my up to a lot of truths.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

they smell like cheese sort of.

This is one I have not heard.

That was a really great list. It certainly makes you think about what it all 'means'.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i believe ur right that we are all supposed to think as one mind but the way we r raised through the education system we r supposed to think for ourself (dog eat dog world) How would u go about changing that way of thinking with the governments controling everthing?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
as whitley streiber talked about his abduction durring the first 22 pages of his book COMMUNION. he said he was asked by the aliens. "is there anything we can do to make you stop screaming". the author said this sounded funny at the time, but what he asked the aliens was, " can i smell you"

later it made complete sence. the sence of smell is one of the strongest things which roots us in our reality more than sight and anything else. the alien leaned in close so he could ge a wiph of the aliens cheek. the smell was biological indeed.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh yes cheese, sort of aged soapy cheese. But thats just one type of alien.
You sound to have quite a few of the basics Op, might I suggest a site for you to go read. You will find a wealth of shall I say less publicized information on many subjects to ponder and digest. It is my all time favorite one stop shopping kind of information networking place.
www.subversiveelement.com...
You may thank me later.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

so your saying we have to pay to find out the truth???

$36.00???

do they take euro???

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
the $36.00 is to help the reporter fund her sight. shes a one person team. i dont mind helping someone "discover" the truth by funding their cause. shes actually taveling the world talking with people.. i recently sent her an email this morning..after watching an interesting show last night on the discovery channel.

quickly i will explain.. recently in texas (stephenville) there have been amazing arial light shows going on.

the show i watched featured people who can see sounds and even taste sounds.

I found a possible connection in the symbols in the sky with those who are able to draw sounds..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

yes you are right i apologise LordThumbs

i still dont agree that we should have to pay to find the truth, that is what ATS is all about! but if somebody is using their own income to cater us with information then i dont see any harm in a contribution!

i dont think many members on this site will agree me but hey that's my opinion .....i still thinks 36.00 dollars is too much though..

having said that don't people in churches throw their money away in the collection dishes to find out zilch?

maybe you can get ATS to offer some assistance to your source? he/she could be a valuable researcher/agent into presenting knowledge to everyone on this site, just a thought!

MM

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ATS is fine, wonderful in fact. but personally, as a collective, and im not trying to disagree with you, but we need seperate entities to converge on this truth from all the angles.. if it was JUST ATS. we loose our credibility as a source for truth.. sort of.. it like having multiple people look up and film a ufo as apposed to one.

Earthfiles. has an option to pay 3.00 a month if you so choose. i paid for a year to get in.. i personally think that paying for FUN is a big no no as well. why does microsoft charge $50.00 just to be online for a year.

i originally posted here to find out what your level of understanding would be from 1-10. can you tell me where you fit in possibly. the only reason i dont consider myself a 9 or a ten is because one i have never seen a ufo. if i did i would be a 9, if i was abducted as well, then i would for sure be a 10.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

ATS is great! and is a "collective" ATS shares many many links and sites for no fee!!

my level of understanding would be 8, i saw UFO's 4 months ago for the first time, this was in the space of one hour. unfortunately i have no footage of this as i wasn't expecting it and was in awe with what i saw.

although i agreed in my last post i'm gonna take it back..no amount of money should be paid on the internet for us to learn what is legally and naturally our knowledge!

also Lord thumbs if you check this site out you will find there are very many respected and professional people who give their knowledge for free! they have their own forums.

respect

MM

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'd have to say that my understanding of ufology would probably amount to something like 33.3%

In otherwords, i know the facts, and everything else is just speculative theory.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow you should write essays with that kind of stuff, bub.

=)

Anyways, I'd like to state my understanding of ET and/or UFOs is 0 because I have no proof besides visual contact.

And skeptics have prooved to us all that they are fake, haven't they.

Good job with your conventional counter intellegence skeptics, have fun with it.

However, I think some may believe you will always fail, skeptics.

=)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
economics vs truth is not a topic i delve into. i guess the $36.00 was wasted money on my part. but! if my $36.00 helped to bring the truth that much closer to someone who is totally ignorant. then im for it. but i'll never know.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
i believe ur right that we are all supposed to think as one mind but the way we r raised through the education system we r supposed to think for ourself (dog eat dog world) How would u go about changing that way of thinking with the governments controling everthing?

im not sure where your directing the questions. so ill consider it a two part questions.

first is that i cannot change the way we think. each individual has to change the way they think. that change occurs when one becomes "aware" of the fact that they need change. this dog eat dog mentality is in us all. testosterone and other elements that make up our internal structure contribute to the way we communicate.

as a side note, i always felt it was the parents siblings that taught us "dog eat dog" the education system is fairly new when you assume we our humanitarian history.

second, i have no idea how to become telepathic although im sure you know when someones about to say something to you, typically it happens with a sibling, mother or wife, cause your arond them so much. you know what they are going to ask you, so you just come out and answer them anyway..my fiance says i creep her out when this happens. but she does it to.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

hi Lord Thumbs

i am ignorant but not totally, your knowledge is definitely welcome by me, i think im an 8 on your scale

but on my scale i would be a 1 compared to most on here.

We need evidence and that has to be provided or we cant as a "collective", take things any further. You must understanbd this

that saying as an ATS, person do you have any free links to your info?

can you post these please , would be very much appreciated.

MM

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
sure, take a look at the 2nd or 3rd post from the top. it has the info..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i highly recommend the first web link i mention.. find the bullet that says andromeda contacts.. a guy by the name alex collier does a video interview which lasts like 2 hours. its amazing and by far the most far out information to date with UFO encounters. please watch this soon and talk to me about this.. cause i had real issues in accepting this. not saying i do or saying that i dont accept now, im just "pending"

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

alex collier? andromeda?

could you post it again please?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join