It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your understanding level 1-10

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I agree. Either way, most people are focused on the fact that UFO's are among us as well as abduction phenomina.. hardly anyone has given this situation the time of day by reading and developing an indepth understanding of what info we really have about them.

one reason people dont really go into it is because of how bizzare the info is. People just right it off as "oh this guys a wacko." but once you do, you start to pick up on the undertones of the abductees. you hear the truth in their voice. you see their expressions and their hesitations as a means for true body language.

but once you delve into this, you see there are fast amounts of info on different species. agendas, technology, and origin locations. example, the andromeda galaxy and zeta raticuli I and II.

Or you can stand on the side of bud hopkins who has hundreds of abduction cases that hes been working on since the 70's.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know enough to know that I don't know much......get my point?

I think your on the correct road and reading books certainly compliments online research.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
but once you do, you start to pick up on the undertones of the abductees. you hear the truth in their voice. you see their expressions and their hesitations as a means for true body language.

Yes exactly. Its too real. Sometimes one thinks if these people can make up a story and repeat all the details and you see that it affected them big time emotionally, what kind of people would these be for lying so well? Its not the words. It’s the genuine expressions and all the subtletly that goes with some abductee experience. --this will sound unreal and it is unreal to me but here it is- I did had an encounter but it was in my sleep. I felt a hand gently touching me on a shoulder and then I saw two of them. One was standing in my room and the other was outside the room in some kind of light field. The other one that was outside of window actually was as sharp and clear image as the one that was standing in the room. It is unfair that I talk of aliens as bad guys because my experience was very friendly. They were tall greys. I looked into eyes of one and they were partially glowing blue saphire like. I was completely paralyzed so basically I don’t remember how exactly I saw them but I did turn around even though I don’t remember actually how. The one outside looked at me in a bit curious way. The other one was directly looking at me. It felt nice. Like if you would know somebody for very long and see them again. That kind of feeling. Don’t know. That’s all I remember. I was kind of amazed to see them. That’s how I felt. I found some guy on the internet describing the experience he had with tall greys and he said – its their eyes that are most unusual. He said they communicate with their eyes. I found a similarity with that on what I experienced in a dream state.
I do find it logical that they would be predators because thats what every species basically is. Its not like they would want to be evil and eat and submit others. Its what species does sub-consciously. I can understand that human is human and reptile is reptile and insectoid is an insectoid. Its like we are evil to one another objectively. But at the same time we can co-exist. They may also have some concern about technologies we might come across and some of them might even be as powerful to annihilate universe. Thats dangerous for everyone to say the least. And one more reason to be here. On the other hand if one thinks a bit. How many such species could be developing atomic bomb at this time and similar. They would have to "feel" entire universe and distinct artifically induced blasts. With this in mind they would have to have an ability to show up very quickly where the blast happened as it is an indicator of possibility of extreme danger. If they were keeping an eye as much as they could that would mean there would have to be lots of them. But still they could cover only so much. Universe is to say the least gigantically-enormous stuff. I read also there is a giant hole in the universe 1 million light years across supposedly devoid of matter and radiation of any kind and it is not even a black hole. From a heavy speculation it could mean that somebody wiped away 1 million light years of universe allready by playing with "explosives". Of course this is crazy like but who knows.
And to make a totally crazy story out of this. It may even be that this giant hole means universe is allready collapsing. And Basically everything one can save tries to save. Kind of like real noe arc. A crossing to another universe because this one is collapsing either by artifically induced or naturally induced collapse. Universe is so big we will not find this out until it reaches the galaxy. But then again. I know i sound like lunatic but something is happening and we should know the truth even if its sure extinction.
[edit on 12-3-2008 by rebellion]

[edit on 12-3-2008 by rebellion]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
your post is truely unique...

I first want to lend you my support in saying that i have come across the portion in our universe that is "nothing" it measures like a cubed shape whole that stretches for in the range of billions of light years. thats huge.. with no matter what so ever.. i was stunned to hear about this.

.4% of space is stars

then theres a small percentage for planets and novas,

but basically somewhere around 84% is just this black matter or anti matter,

this unique space is nothing.. however the scientist who discovered it state it could possibly be the location of the big bang.

personally, i live in fear every night that i will have an abduction encounter.. im very nervous about it. my mind will stare down my hallway and try to imagine what it would be like based on the accounts of people (like yourself) who state they have been visited.

im slowly becoming relaxed in the fact that if any harm happens then my spirit will seperate and i will be free of my physical chains. the human spirit im sure is a beautiful sight to be hold and or experience.

i look forward to watching ufo hunters tonight eager to see whats being discussed. its about star gates or transportals..i think.. i love the show, helps with my understanding level.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by G-Ods
Im going to have to say on a scale of 1-10,About a 1,And heres why.
There are so many videos and books on the U.F.O phenomenon,Aliens,There agenda,Are Agenda,Abuctees,Contactees and so on and so on.
I beleave in aliens from other planets,And thats because i read the day after roswell,Well i beleaved before after i read it im convinced,Are goverment knows too.They recovered a disc in the desert in new mexico.
reverse engineered it and this his how im able to to type this message now.

Every thing else IMHO is fiction because there his no body of any real credability saying where they come from or if they do indeed smell like chese.
What there agenda his,Who are the peacefull ones,War like ones e.t.c.
until high ranking goverment officals come forward lay the cards on the table and say,Look aliens are real heres the disc that crashed in roswell ,Heres the pilot,Oh and by the way He told some telepathically hes from Pluto and he came here for strawberry ice cream and to surf.
You see my point.

i took your advise and im half way through the day after roswell now, great book, i agree we need more evidence, but i also feel the testemony should be a good start to get a small flame of belief started within.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i do feel that some people arent giving themselves enough credit when it comes to understanding some of the basics of the pheomenon. im not saying a scale of 1-10 as if you are in direct contact with all the info out there, just in comparison to the average person.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I dont know weather Im alone in this or not but here is what I want to say.

We all have an experience with UFO's in one way or another. What I mean by that is that we all have watched a movie on YOU TUBE, or the history channel or discovery channel. what the heck maybe you even picked up a book and discovered it that way..

For me it was peter jennings report on UFO's and abduction cases which was originally filmed in 2005.

I watched this program with a new mind this time. I say new mind because im now 25 and have the ability to sit patiently without judgement.

I was completely flabergasted after this show. My innate knowledge crept in and would not allow me to sleep for about 3 weeks.

since the show I have not wasted a day, without investigating the abduction phenomina and ufo sightings. Litterally spending 5 hours of my work day on line and countless hours reading at home. I ride the lightrail to and from work, and I have since read COMMUNION by weitley streiber and also THE GODS OF EDEN by whilliam bramley.

I visited expolitics.uk.org and watched hours of video related to every topic immaginable. then I found Alien abduction case files and read them ALL. then I found earthfiles.com

I have run across common details in many cases.

I feel like Im an 8 on the understanding of this situation.

here are my most evident understandings. be warned this will sound rediculous! and sorry my spelling is terrible.

there are 166 possibly more alien races here.

the ones we see in ufo video are concidered the renegades. they dont follow normal alien social order.

all life originated from lyra. even human

the andromidans are peaceful, the draconans are not.

the grays are under the control of the orion group

telepathy is their means of communication

look people. this is just what ive come across..weather i believe it or not is not important. try and keep an open mind about this subject matter. there are abductees living in our world that didnt want this situation to fall into their lap. I respect them by gathering all the info out there, that is humanly possible to raise my awerness. you should too. any other common themes..anyone

Hey there Your lordship

And all of the above is agreeable m8y welcome aboard. Your 25 lol, You wanna see wot it like up here (40+ round the corner ahem)
thats a great age to have the lightbulb in your head "switched on" goes off/on like a star going Nova dosent pal. Stay tuned Your on for the ride of a lifetime. Its a crazy wonderfull/scary time to be living here and now

Peace pal
Kirky

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kirky

yeah,life is pretty crazy these days.. at this point im actually 26 now. ive learned more about the UFO community thanks to ATS threads far and wide. who knows how many posts i will have writen by the time i reach 40+ one things for sure, i will still be a dedicated member!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellion

Unique, indeed. I wonder if you want to meet with people who have same kind of thoughts? Online of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellion

I normally just read and go on but your comment caught my attention. Do people believe that chicken and cows willingly give up their lives so that we may eat them? These are intelligent creatures that eat, defecate, procrreate, and care for their young, the bull or rooster will attack any creature that threatens them. All animals follow this behaviour pattern, even man. We have relegated these aliens (non-human)to the status of a "food source" signifying this type of consumption is acceptable in spite of the fact these creatures exhibit the same traits as Man. There are other aliens of superior intellect that think it is time Mankind assumes "it's place" in the food chain. as a commodity rather than as a consumer. You need to look at "Blood Harvest",
it is very, very graphic look at a man that was consumed by aliens. It is rumored that nearly a million people a year disappear. Ever wonder where they go?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I know absolutely 0% about UFO's... or should I say, the truth about UFO's.
Everybody here is in the same basket whether you choose to believe that or not.

Sure - I've witnessed 3 UFO's up close - and I've got a whole bookcase dedicated solely to the phenomena (which has taken me close to 30 years to amass) but what everyone should remember is that all the information held within those pages is based around 100% conjecture... and sadly in some cases pure imagination!

Until we can sit down in a room with an alien species and personally ask them questions to which they will respond in a truthful manner - without smoke and mirrors or any form of mind control, the conjecture will remain at 100%!

Anyone who claims otherwise is not really being honest with themselves.
Apologies to all those who 'think' they have the inside track! You dont!

IRM

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The more I have read and watched concerning UFOs, the less I understand.

I would put my level at 1. And that '1' is only my understanding that the government has not told us the truth concerning what it knows about the subject.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
True understanding results in realising that knowledge cannot be quantified on a limited scale since the universe is infinite and therefore so is knowledge.

Sorry for the philosophical angle, but I truly believe that.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

indeed that is a great response!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infaredman,

Your right as well in saying its only conjecture. but your statement also denotes at the same time that nobody has actualy spoke to an ET before?
i find that hard to believe to a degree

its safe to say that for those who have not had any contact what so ever, that all information is purely and 100% conjecture. And i am willing to admit that as well... as stated earlier, im only refering to an understanding level which is comparable to the average person (which is hard to define as well).. in all of your 30 years of collaboration havent you noticed common threads?

my previous score was an 8 but after concideration im moving it to a 5. anything above 5 seems to venture into experiences that relate to see a UFO at 600ft or closer, and of course contact of the third,fourth, or fifth kind would raise that number respectively.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Hi LordThumbs,

I understand where you're coming from - sure there are common threads amongst the data but where we must be careful is that it's not a form of intellectual plagiarism. I could write a book today and sight all of the things I have read in the past, strike all the right chords.. perhaps change a few things to give it an air of originality and all it will really do is compound the folklore that's already associated with the phenomena... as do many of the books that are being released right now. They are new spins on an old formula.

In reference to abductee's, there are two things we must ask ourselves when reading of their accounts.

1. Are they, the abductee/s telling the truth.. and
2. If so - are they being told the truth?

There's no true way to quantify this and therefore, it's prudent to take it at face value - not invest all our stock in what they are saying because it's just as likely to be a red herring.

Unfortunately the abductee experience is a very common story these days so there's a form of information pollution. Again it's not hard to create a story that ticks all the boxes - thus, the many people that are willing to believe will do so because it appears on the surface to be valid. It's for this reason that I have taken a step back. I used to be a fervent believer but now I'm far more cautious to the abductee testimony. It's almost formulaic - unlike some of the original accounts such as the Betty & Barney Hill case where no precedent had been set.

It's the earlier accounts that fascinate me the most, not the 'also rans' of today that do little more than provide a 'template' story. This can mean one of two things. It could either be an experience that's real and hence the uniformity - or a facsimile created by an individual based on the established folklore for reasons only known to themselves. This is why I stand firmly in the middle and try to not make assumptions in either direction.

As they say:
Fool me once - shame on you!
Fool me twice - shame on me!

We still need verifiable data IMHO.

IRM

[edit on 12/9/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I dont know weather Im alone in this or not but here is what I want to say.

We all have an experience with UFO's in one way or another. What I mean by that is that we all have watched a movie on YOU TUBE, or the history channel or discovery channel. what the heck maybe you even picked up a book and discovered it that way..

For me it was peter jennings report on UFO's and abduction cases which was originally filmed in 2005.

I watched this program with a new mind this time. I say new mind because im now 25 and have the ability to sit patiently without judgement.

I was completely flabergasted after this show. My innate knowledge crept in and would not allow me to sleep for about 3 weeks.

since the show I have not wasted a day, without investigating the abduction phenomina and ufo sightings. Litterally spending 5 hours of my work day on line and countless hours reading at home. I ride the lightrail to and from work, and I have since read COMMUNION by weitley streiber and also THE GODS OF EDEN by whilliam bramley.

I visited expolitics.uk.org and watched hours of video related to every topic immaginable. then I found Alien abduction case files and read them ALL. then I found earthfiles.com

I have run across common details in many cases.

I feel like Im an 8 on the understanding of this situation.

here are my most evident understandings. be warned this will sound rediculous! and sorry my spelling is terrible.

there are 166 possibly more alien races here.

the ones we see in ufo video are concidered the renegades. they dont follow normal alien social order.

all life originated from lyra. even human

the andromidans are peaceful, the draconans are not.

the grays are under the control of the orion group

telepathy is their means of communication

they have babysitted humanity since the days of ancient egypt.

they created hardship in society from the beginning to keep us distracted.

aliens feel they have a right to abduct us.

all they do is learn constently. trying to reach what is called 10th,11th,and 12th dimentions.

their bodies give off huge amounts of energy.

they are actually afriad of US. depending, humans are very beast like underneath it all.

they seem to have a hive mentality, we are independent which makes us outcasts.

they are fantastic healers, able to mend our most difficult medical problems.

a majority of them believe in peace.abundantly.

they say we are in a huge earth dilema right now and thats why all the hype is here.

we have the technology to have free energy now.

there are aliens that actually live 100-200 miles underground. ever hear about aliens ships shooting out of the ocean.

all the ships floating in the dragon triangle and bermuda triangle that have no crew have been abducted.

they actually clone humans and have tech to transport their souls to and from. they are amung us. small amount

if someone has a history with abductions as well as grandparents and parents, its usually cause they follow the lineage. some go back all the way to africa. and have been followed since that time.

there was a war in far reaches of our Universe called the 600,000 year war.

people usually feel tremendous fear before an abduction. paralyses before sleep.

they move incredibly fast once your on board the ship

they smell like cheese sort of.

if they do decide to talk with their mouth. lowering themselves to our level. they have deep voices.

they live in undergroud facilties that the government helped to build.

look people. this is just what ive come across..weather i believe it or not is not important. try and keep an open mind about this subject matter. there are abductees living in our world that didnt want this situation to fall into their lap. I respect them by gathering all the info out there, that is humanly possible to raise my awerness. you should too. any other common themes..anyone?

A Great post but do not get heavily into the abduction thing, keep a positive mind and dont believe everything that is writen, alot of it is pushed around religous freaks to say that all EBEs are evil and demonic and we are being controled by the evil greys etc etc.

Keep positive thoughts while investigating this subject as it might end up giving you the wrong message.

Star and Flagged

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I appreciate you mentioning the fact that common themes could be part of information pollution. i feel the same way, its in the discription of the B&B Hill case vs the 62 kids out of Zimbabwe which tells me that two totally different events which im sure have no HAOX implyed linkage, could in fact produce simliar discriptions of beings
im paring up these two because

1. B&B Hill is sort of like the control, being that its the first known abduction.
2. It doesnt seem ethical to enfluence 62 children to lie to the world about an event. ( I understand some children have come out later saying they were lying, although they are still yound and impressionable and were probably convinced that if they want a half way decent life they would go back on their story)

ill put my interest in common themes aside, and i will also take a step back as well. IMHO i cant go any further, im tired and weery. ive read about 5 books and have spent countless hours online reading abduction cases. The one thing that really interests me at this point is the passionate testemony of professional eyewitnesses!

BOB DOWN UNDER,

thank you for the kind words.

on a final note, the dorothy izatt phenomenon is beyond all of this, its irrefutable proof in my opinion.

[edit on 9/12/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by 44soulslayer

my previous score was an 8 but after concideration im moving it to a 5. anything above 5 seems to venture into experiences that relate to see a UFO at 600ft or closer, and of course contact of the third,fourth, or fifth kind would raise that number respectively.

well, i know this sounds pretty ironic but think i have to move my number to a 6 at this point since over the weekend ive witnessed my first ufo (submitted to mufon and all)

a solid black object about 750 ft in the air rising slowly and in a northeastern direction. it was dusk around 6ish and the object was so black it didnt even reflect the setting sun. one witness was with me to denote the fact that it was a black trash bag, he states "no way, way to high and far to be that big of a bag"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join