It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your understanding level 1-10

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Im going to have to say on a scale of 1-10,About a 1,And heres why.
There are so many videos and books on the U.F.O phenomenon,Aliens,There agenda,Are Agenda,Abuctees,Contactees and so on and so on.
I beleave in aliens from other planets,And thats because i read the day after roswell,Well i beleaved before after i read it im convinced,Are goverment knows too.They recovered a disc in the desert in new mexico.
reverse engineered it and this his how im able to to type this message now.

Every thing else IMHO is fiction because there his no body of any real credability saying where they come from or if they do indeed smell like chese.
What there agenda his,Who are the peacefull ones,War like ones e.t.c.
until high ranking goverment officals come forward lay the cards on the table and say,Look aliens are real heres the disc that crashed in roswell ,Heres the pilot,Oh and by the way He told some telepathically hes from Pluto and he came here for strawberry ice cream and to surf.
You see my point.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My level of understanding of UFOs is .000000000000001. Why? I believe they are real and a galaxy full of advanced beings and new forms of life, transverseing space in intergalactic craft is so immense that a humble being like me could not possibly comprehend what’s out there. I think Linda is great. I already fork over enough money each month for C to C stream link; $6.95 a month is the extent of my UFO budget.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
you're all right.

follow in the light of those who know.

my understanding for ET and UFO is 0.

why.

because no ones prooved they exist except 1000s of government agents and military fighters shooting at invisible balls of light.

yeh they are delerious.

ahahahah

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I have MUCH trouble believing what you are saying. I am going to point out the problematic statements and ask you questions on them.

there are 166 possibly more alien races here.

Here? Do you mean on EARTH or our solar system? I have trouble believing either option. If you mean universe it becomes a bit more understandable.

the ones we see in ufo video are concidered the renegades. they dont follow normal alien social order.

Normal alien social order? As in ALL of the supposedly 166 species of aliens "here"?

all life originated from lyra. even human

Proof of Lyra would be nice. or any other world were our living conditions are actually possible.

the andromidans are peaceful, the draconans are not.

I guess these are two of the "166" alien races. Where did their names originate and what do they mean?

the grays are under the control of the orion group

Please clarify this. The Orion group? I suppose you mean this to be an alliance of alien races. If so, why would there be two powerful alien social orders? You already stated one social order before.

they created hardship in society from the beginning to keep us distracted.

Distracted from what? Abductions? You said those are "Renegade" aliens. Why would a renegade care of the state of people? Elaborate.

there are aliens that actually live 100-200 miles underground. ever hear about aliens ships shooting out of the ocean.

Proof would be excellent, even some kind of statement to support your claim would suffice.

they actually clone humans and have tech to transport their souls to and from. they are amung us. small amount

Souls? What is a "Soul" Humans do not have a "Soul". Nothing but religious superstition.

there was a war in far reaches of our Universe called the 600,000 year war.

Why would aliens use the term "year". Year is an english word for the time it takes earth to complete a cycle. If you translated it from their language, how do you possibly know what a year is to them? This is one of the most obviously forged claims of the post.

Thank you for reading, I am new here. First post! Whooo!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
HAha hey thanks Shaun for the laugh...humans have no soul...Hey guess what you will continue to live your life until you die completely devoid of finding any REAL truth or ever understanding what REALITY, perception, or anything for that matter is really about if you deny your soul level that is creating your incarnate experience. Sux bub, I used to live in the dark like probability left. Ignore skeptics because they will always be running arothat and it's not fun. I hope at some point you can let go of the analytical BS you were programmed with from birth and take a serious look within yourself some day. Don't be afraid.

As for the OP if I was using some sort of relative scale measurement based off of what most well informed folks know, then I would say I'm a 9 out of 10. To give you an idea of my scale comparison I consider what you have shared to be about a 2. But of course this is all relative because you only shared a small amount. As far as accuracy from what you did post I would still give you a 2. To give you a sense of the place of understanding I am coming from, I am the guy that can look at these waaay inside inside government secret ops guys who divulge what people consider "amazing" truths about their understandings of things from high technology to interdimensional beings, and I can very quickly see where they have been mislead or where their first hand experience has led them to make incorrect assessments of the current state of affairs interdimensionally speaking or simply come to false conclusions.

So why am I here on the board, well I like to read about alternative news and also like to cheer on folks in their awakenings usually in the paranormal section. Anyways, what I really wanted to say was this whole thing going on in this area of the universe especially on this planet and local milky way is so complex that you wouldn't believe it (and I say that so you can start to get excited that you are at the very tip of the iceburg). Start working on connecting with your higher levels of self and open your ability to tune into this higher level of love and knowledge and perception. This is what will lead you in the direction you want to go. Realize that there is not much time left. True spiritual freedom is something most beings prefer...ponder that one because it is very relevant to what's going on right now. If you have this preference you better work harder to WAKE UP because there are only a couple paths or time lines. Skeptics and scientific mind types will always be searching for their proof that must be printed in 12 inch font stapled and stamped with "truth approved" and "evidence attached" on the cover document. Unfortunately for them embodying full consciousness potential will not happen in this life by these means because the universe does not reveal itself that way. Believe it or not, it didn't get that memo you sent. If you are serious about wanting to be in the "know" U2U me.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by azhAa]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I've found the more I know, the less I understand. I know a lot after 40 years of looking into it, so I am a 0.001. Just short of a blithering idiot.

It is beyond what we think is understanding.

ZG

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by azhAa

azhAa I tried to send you a U2U, but since I just joined I'm unable due to the 20 post minimum. I'd appreciate it if you could try to contact me. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
people people... what is your understanding based on the information that we as people have produced.. i would never seriously concider the fact that we have knowledge "proven" knowledge about what is going on in our universe... all i really needed to know was your level of understanding based on the facts/assumtions that have been given to us by others who have claimed direct contact..

examples..but obvious to us at this point are..

aliens have dark slanted eyes

big heads

gray leathery skin. some of them

so as you read my first post you see some very bizzare claims..none of which have been made by me..

but i wanted to see if anyone else ran into common themes in their studies as well..

the missing time phenomenon associated after an abduction

if your looking for a link.. i mention it as the 3rd post to this entire thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
first start with exopolitics.uk.org.. when you get there take a look along the left side find the tab that reads media objects. once thats open try and click on each bullet to get informed. i suggest starting with amazing footage. from there work your way down. some of these video and audio files are very disturbing/revealing. i dont recommend talking to anyone at first about this site until youve ventured through it all. let it soak in.

once youve got your mind around the exoplitics.uk.org you'll have a better understanding of how credible people in our society want this subject to hit the public main stream.

after exopolitics try ufocasebook.com this will give you serious insight into the abduction cases. this has been a wonderful site to digest. tons of cases, and even photos that I had to leave my desk and go to the bathroom after seeing..thats how shocked i was. LOL.

but once your done with both of those sights. I highly recommend you get $36.00 and sign up at earthfiles.com this is a sight which brings out the most openminded reports EVER.

I dont hope this helps. I KNOW this helps.

-LordThumbs also my gamertag

p.s. im not sure if youve versed yourself with metaphysical studies either but it helps to dabble in them. out of body experience and near death experience helps too. study meditation and aura's. basically anything that deals with life energy not in physical form. this was my precursor when i was 19-24 years old. im glad i was interested in it at the time, cause it opened my up to a lot of truths.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunMK

ive provided web info for the andromeda contact info near the top of the first page and the bottom of the second page. IF anyone decides to watch this video please contact me afterward....

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
=)

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Remember folks that when you see full disclosure come about make sure you got your survival skills down have a safe place to live and have stocked up on food. Whatever you do don't listen to anything anyone says or any beings says about their benevolence etc. That is when they will try to pull off the whole NWO thing. Those pushing for full disclosure are only speeding society to this standoff between the people and the controllers of the world. This is a standoff that is pretty much going to happen at some point anyways it's just that having more time would assist other positive agendas most don't even realize are happening behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think that since you have read stuff from all kinds of sources, your view of what is real is formed by the reoccurring things you see in these stories.

Just because you see something getting repeated over and over again by different sources doesnt make it true. I do believe aliens are visiting the planet, but I think so because of the many ancient artifacts and UFO sightings. I think the rest of the stories about who they are and what they want is very difficult to trust. Its like watching some show about Britney Spears where people speculate about her. You know its 99% bull#.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by azhAa

Im glad I made you laugh, at least I provided some comical relief.

As for the original topic, im going to have to say 0.3~. I really "Know" next to nothing, as there is very little hard evidence to support the claim of alien life.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello. Here is how i understand the whole UFO thing from everything i have seen and read so far. You have greys and reptiles. Reptiles eat flesh including human flesh. Greys seem to be insectoids. And not just any insectoids. They are like flies. You know what that means. They suck blood. We are a food source to these creatures. Hard to swallow but hey who said universe was a friendly place? The toughest survivors will most likely be the worst predators you can imagine. Those stories of vampires may turn out not to be science fiction after all. Abductions genetics and stuff. Blood and flesh. That is all they are interested in really. They grow us like we grow cattle. Literally. Additionally if government has made any deals with these beings as it is claimed they surely traded humans for technology. Thats the part no one wants to tell. It gets worse. It seems we cannot escape this "farm". Greys and reptilians live in symbiosis. Insects only drink warm blood while reptilians are cold blooded creatures. Reptilians may eat greys if neccesary i guess. What a team a? Basically greys are sub-ordinate to reptilians. Reptilians are the hunters basically. The worst part is their technology. They can de-weaponize us very easily. We are basically being exploited like we exploit rats and cows and you name it. That means war on all accounts. These beings are heavy survivors and chances to beat them are slim to say the least. At the present moment i beleive they are evolving some sort of dumb human variation which is submissive and obeys. SO called hybrids are not hybrids. They are genetically manipulated "retarded" zombies. Walking and talking flesh and blood that wilingly submits themselves to hunger of their "masters". In my opinion this is where all humanity must unite. We will have to fight these creatures and to say the least they have to suffer heavy damages so that any other human race if ever met can have bigger chance in defeating these creatures and stealing their technology. There is no other way. Its one helluva unfriendly place but thats how it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I will state that my understanding of the cosmos is 10.

However I cannot disclaim any factoids of existance of UFOs, or EBEs.

I will state that I personally belief in them.

I will state that the more that believe in them, the quicker they will come in massive amounts.

And they mean no harm. The good ones, atleast.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
TheTruthIsThere
Have you ever seen friendly insect or a friendly reptillian? Are you willing to live as a food source in exchange for some petty technology you cannot do anything except clean the pollution you created? If you read peoples testimonies there is an obvious pattern. They are checking our lets say inteligence levels. WHy? Would you like inteligent cows and chickens which would realize what the heck is happening? Think man.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well my understadning of this phenomena is not very large.

But the more i understand the more questions arises.

And for those that say that UFO's dont exist, you are quite wrong.

A UFO is only a "Unidentified Flying Object" , UFO does not mean they are anything alien in origin, they could be man made objects which has not been identified.

Researching ufo's is something that is (imho) very difficult area.
First those who research has to stand the riddicule that has been past down for the last 50 years.

That is not something that you overcome very easy.

I think that the total knowledge in this area is really very small, Since there is not much in, what would be called actual facts.

My understanding of this, is less than 1.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellion

your boldly talking about what alex collier refers to in his video interview about the andromeda race. its a hard think to concider that aliens and our government are trading flesh for tech. however, alex drives this possibility home when he states that over 23,000 children go missing every year in the washington DC area alone. supposedly the reptilians (draconans) like the taste of younger flesh.

nobody said truth HAS to be accepted by a majority of society to be real OR proven. people who backlash and say, well IF there real why doesnt everyone know about it.. come on. thats just not truth criteria. one measly little person could have been informed or had contact with ET's and thats it.just one man. so its up to us to believe him.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
reply to post by rebellion

your boldly talking about what alex collier refers to in his video interview about the andromeda race. its a hard think to concider that aliens and our government are trading flesh for tech. however, alex drives this possibility home when he states that over 23,000 children go missing every year in the washington DC area alone. supposedly the reptilians (draconans) like the taste of younger flesh.

I was not aware of this before. I watched some interviews of Alex Collier right now. I kind of deduced this from what i read about things mostly and made my own conclusions as well. This guy seems far more beyond what i was thinking. He talks about many races and much more. He talks about feeding of the energy. I have a slightly different idea but the predators are the same i think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join