It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids see mum raped on YouTube

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread but two points

* ANyone raping someone and filming it is obviously vermin

* How were her kids around, where they in the house while she was out, or was someone minding them who then left this woman alone with these men

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I agree with you that the circumstances of this are a bit mysterious. I have lots of questions myself, however I've tried to walk a mile in everyone's shoes concerning this, at least try and see it from each individuals side. Having been a single parent at the age of 25 I can honestly tell you that her mentality was not much more mature then the teens in her house. I've been there done that. When my daughter was little the teens living next to me used to hang out at my house sometimes. For them I was the cool adult in the cottages where we lived. I can clearly see how she would have teens in her house even though her kids were small. The difference between she and I is that I would have never been drinking around them, and if I had been drinking when they came over I would have put it away or told them to go home. The other thing is I didn't drink when my daughter was little, I was too afraid of not being available if she needed me.

I put myself in the teens shoes too. Although I can't fathom wanting to hurt someone like that, I do know that teenagers don't always think about how their actions hurt other ppl. When I was a teenager I used to jump trains to see where they would take me. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone, I just wanted to go some place new. Sometimes those trains went to the next town and I could hitch hike back, other times I wound up in other states and had to call my parents for a bus ticket home. I didn't understand what hell this was for my parents until I became a parent myself. My guess is that these teens were high on something and operating on raging harmones. Still doesn't justify it, but I can see how it could happen.

What I would like to know is how it came to be that they were there in the first place. Were they friends, or did they just drop in on her and she was trying to be nice? Once we know the answer to that, this will probably make a lot more since.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Anyone who would do something like this, has to be rounded up and executed pronto! No excuses, no options, no trying to rehabilitate them.
Just the sound of their own neck snapping in their ears, as they hit the end of the rope from a 10 ft. drop.

You Tube has to have some culpability for this crime as well, and made to clean up their act.

What's next on "TUBE", a snuff flick?

I feel very sorry for the little kids. Their little minds have lost an innocence they probably cannot recover.
The Mother, is scarred for life as well.

Humanity just keeps sinking lower and lower. Never upwards! It's SAD!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

No trial, no evidence, just the word of the alleged victim and a noose!!!

Man, I'm sure glad there's a bit of reason amongst the ATS members here.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ok i decided to check around to find some other sources to see if it can answer any of our questions.

The victim said she was invited into the flat where the attack took place for a drink by a woman she had befriended there.

But as they sipped champagne, the mum said she went numb and quickly realised her drink had been spiked.

What followed was a 14-hour ordeal carried out in front of her screaming daughter as her young son, who tried to help his mum, was held back by others.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

The victim claims she was invited into a flat with her kids for a drink by a woman she had befriended there.

EDIT as ATS wont link it properly... re-directing through tinyurl:

icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk

So it appears that answers the question as to how she got into the situation in the first place.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ergoli
Was it liquid ecstasy that spiked the drink ? What drug does this effect of being conscious but unable to defend oneself ?

Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) or other anti-psychotics act as a chemical restraint keeping the user eyes wide open but stuck right were they sit.

Flunitrazepam - Rohypnol - Roofies... is also a possibility... though is more likely to create a blackout scenario than an anti-psychotic "awake but unable to move".

Highly unlikely that this was a liquid X rape.... that usually occurs in bars where women are already looking to "hook up" with someone; and predispositioned to "the mood". In which case the ghb turns the typical "tipsy" of alchohol into outright horny and carefree before the victim knows what hit them.

Also highly unlikely that it was '___' as one member suggested... that would be a memorable and distinctive experience in and of itself.

all in all... my first instinct says anti-psychotic.... second barbiturate of some kind.

Shaman,

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by ergoli
/quote]
Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) or other anti-psychotics act as a chemical restraint keeping the user eyes wide open but stuck right were they sit.

Although these medications do tend to make some a bit lethargic, they do not render them emobile. There is one medication however that will make you emobile while somewhat conscious. It's called Versed, and it's used in some surgeries. If one of the boys has a relative that is a doctor or a surgical nurse then they could have had access to it, or I guess it's entirely possible that they could get it on the black market, seems a bit of a stretch though.

www.drugs.com...

the above link is a rather vague discription of Versed, but if you want to know more you can google it. I've seen the after affects of this drug and it takes awhile for ppl to come out of that semiconscious state. When they do it happens slowly and there is usually a lot of confusion at first.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I thought people might like an update on this story:

www.thisislondon.co.uk...'rape'+is+arrested+over+underage+sex+allegations/article.do

Now woman in YouTube 'rape' is arrested over underage sex allegations
Last updated at 21:07pm on 02.04.08

But yesterday it was revealed that the 24-year-old woman has now been arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old and perverting the course of justice.

Scotland Yard confirmed it will take no further action against two 16-year-olds and a 14-yearold arrested in February in connection with the video.

Click on link for the full story

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for the update.

If/when she's found guilty, I hope that they throw the book at her.

False allegations of sex crimes are absolutely heinous, and I feel that anyone who does such should be punished just as severely (if not more so) that someone who's actually been convicted of the sex crime that's been accused.

There is no excuse to attempt to ruin someone's life in such a manner.

Her actions are a slap in the face to anyone and everyone who's ever endured an actual case of sexual assault.

[edit on 4/2/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What is Scotland Yard comparable to in US terms

Like the Cops or the FBI? NSA?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

If I understand it correctly; I'd place them somewhere around the County Sheriff/State Trooper level of enforcement/jurisdiction.

Not quite F.B.I., but more responsibility than your local city cop.

[edit on 4/2/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
reply to post by justanothergangster

'___' has an awful taste, it was most likely Rohypnol or GHB.

I would suspect that these teens somehow knew the woman. I say this because it seems (according to the OP) she invited them over.

Disgusting act either way.

GHB would be my bet. I was once slipped some of that crap (don't ask, long story) and my little sister beat the # out of me in a parking lot. I couldn't even come close to stopping her. I'm 210 pounds, fit and she is 105 pounds of girl girlness.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You know what?

I love being right.

And even more, I'm glad no one was really a victim in this, except for the kids being falsely accused.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
You know what?

I love being right.

And even more, I'm glad no one was really a victim in this, except for the kids being falsely accused.

The kids got a good lay, have a great story to tell their school friends, and are not in any trouble.

I don't think the kids are the victims

But yeah, good job smelling that rat

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Remember that sex does sell. I dont want to what those people were doing when watching that. It could have been GHB.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Not quite F.B.I., but more responsibility than your local city cop.

Ahh okay cool, thanks for clearing that up

The update seems pretty clear they have solid evidence against the women, so I guess that's that.

So was she reporting it as a date-rape, preemptively, because she knew the teens were going to post it on YouTube?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I new something was messed up about that news clip.

glad its getting straightened up.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
Remember that sex does sell. I dont want to what those people were doing when watching that. It could have been GHB.

Or it could have been nothing. That could have been faked as well.

If it was real, based on the description she gave, I would say its more likely rohypnol "roofie" as it has a more paralzying and comatosing affect then even GHB.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thankyou greeneyedleo. A star for you.

It is a pity that this woman indeed may have made up the story to help persuade of this innocence, however, it is good that there is closure and hopefully the guilty party is indeed being prosecuted.

It will sad for her children though, who will probably lose their mother because of this.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join