It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"US Government Concedes Vaccines Cause Autism (26 February 2008)"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
Hate to burst your bubble...but one can play around with thermometer mercury and it won't kill them. Not the best idea in the world, but not instantly fatal.

Hate to burts your bubble, but "playing around with" and injecting into a developing persons body with hypos are two different things.

And what is the instantly fatal comment? I have a feeling you dont know what we are talking about. Autism is not instantly fatal, not fatal at all.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
OK, so it turns out that the government DID NOT actually admit that vaccines have ever caused autism.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

When asked for a comment last week about the court settlement, a spokesman for HHS furnished the following written statement:

"DVIC has reviewed the scientific information concerning the allegation that vaccines cause autism and has found no credible evidence to support the claim. Accordingly, in every case under the Vaccine Act, DVIC has maintained the position that vaccines do not cause autism, and has never concluded in any case that autism was caused by vaccination."

[edit on 4-3-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Related ATS threads (I'm sure there are many others I'm missing):

Autism & MMR related?

US Scientists Back Autism Link to MMR

NEWS: Reported Cases of Autism Spike Alarmingly

Childhood Vaccinations??

Autism-It's Hit My Home

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Study: Vaccines with Thimerosal not tied to brain problems

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates

My edits are not showing up???

[edit on 4-3-2008 by otherhalf]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This topic exists and can already be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in the existing thread

Thanks

[edit on 3/4/08 by FredT]

top topics