It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"US Government Concedes Vaccines Cause Autism (26 February 2008)"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"US Government Concedes Vaccines Cause Autism (26 February 2008)"

www.mercury-freedrugs.org

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the federal agency that oversees the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), recently conceded the first vaccine-autism case.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is what many people have been waiting for. Please help get the word out on this topic.

Admission about Mercury in vaccines.

I would love to get a look at the judges decisions on this case. Anyone in law have access to Pacer? if so lets get the PDF of the final decision by the Federal court.

www.mercury-freedrugs.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Flagged and Starred.

Really great find, RealTruth, I have been waiting for something like this.

My grandson was personally touched by the link between the two and it just makes me so mad that you have to fight and fake vaccintation records, etc. to protect your children while the PTB want to say you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
About time they admitted this. Great find!! My niece has autism and "selective mutism", which I always believed was caused by the vaccinations. I waited until after my kids were 4 to vaccinate them. After extensive research on my part, I found that no child who was vaccinated after the age of 4 became autistic so I waited. The doctor was on my case, but I held my ground, and vaccinated when I wanted. I am so glad this is now being recognized. Starred and Flagged!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lawsuit will start rolling in now or more like Class actions.

I would wager the next domino to fall will be Dental Amalgams or filling which contain 50% Mercury in them. I have always been a huge believer in Mercury at any level was extremely toxic to humans.

I have multiple threads I started on Mercury topics here at ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Though I'm glad they finally admitted that the vaccines may be linked to autism, does it really matter? More than likely, the gov't will still force infants to get certain shots, no matter what the risks are.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Saturn

The government doesn't force anyone in Michigan to get shots, in fact you can sign a waiver here in Michigan saying that you want your child exempt from vaccines so they can attend public school.

I don't believe they can force anyone to get shots, but they can make you believe you have to.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Was there not just a post about gov forces vaccinations on the ats board bro wtf.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
NWOMaskedMan,

Not sure if this is the post you're talking about or not. If it is, the article didn't say that kids "must" get the flu shot but rather that they were upping the age recommended that SHOULD get the flu shot.

All Kids Must Get Flu Shot

Back to the original topic...this makes me very sad on many fronts.

Firstly that there is a possibility that something that has been pushed by the govt and doctors may in fact not be so good. Many people, myself included have never questioned these immunizations and always thought "doc knows best!" IF it turns out to be fact, it will cause a lot of guilt for me personally and probably a lot of other parents out there.

The second part that will be sad is the many people I feel will run to their lawyers office in a heartbeat with only $$$$$ in mind. I get the feeling this will start a landslide of money hungry parents, that haven't done their parenting jobs properly, blaming their bratty kids behaviour on these immunizations.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All we have here is *one* case...and pitifully few details about that case. Was the kid abnormally sensitive to mercury? Was there an abnormal level of mercury in the vaccine? We're not told.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
so if we just had one person get exposed to radiation an he got sick an died, then that case would be bogus to go off of as well?

This is something u would be thinking about alot differently if your child had this sadning problem. specialy if there was a remote chance it came from something YOUR government said was ok.....

Nuff said. bout time they speak the truth.....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
our pediatrician doesn't give vaccines that contain thimerosal. i'm sure there are others that do the same.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

There's a "remote" chance anything can be dangerous! Stop being so paranoid!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am beginning to think that these vaccines trigger a catastrophic failure in the human system that results in autism and possibly other learning problems from ADHD to who knows what.

I remain encouraged by those who seek cures outside of the control camp that is BigPharma. Others may find this story interested: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
When my girlfriend had to get her 5 year old 'vaccinated' to enter school, she asked the nurses about Mercury and what else is in the shot. One of the nurses said, very strictly, and angrily, that there is no mercury in these shots. The other nurse spoke up and corrected her saying there is some, but not enough to worry about. The angry nurse went on to say that the shots will be good for the child and that it isn't right to question the practice. Obviously it is a practice to lie to the people coming in, I'm curious what prompted the one nurse to speak up and admit it contained Mercury.

I told my girlfriend that if I had been there, they would have gotten quite the lecture if not worse. How dare they talk as if we know nothing?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'll stop being paranoid once I have evidence that the government whoms job it is to protect its people actually is doing such....

With the FDA an CDC in such poor condition to regulate such items that have came and killed people in america why would any intelligent being not be overly cautious about what goes into their children.....

Yes I may be Paranoid but am I unjust to be such in todays conditions?

I like being alert an aware.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
and kevin trudeau was correct again,

i still dont know why people think hes a fraud.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
Was the kid abnormally sensitive to mercury?

Yes he/she was, as are all kids. Thats like asking if someone is abnormally sensitive to ricin or bullets. We all are.

Anyone seen any alternate sources?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but this thread is already posted here:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

Hate to burst your bubble...but one can play around with thermometer mercury and it won't kill them. Not the best idea in the world, but not instantly fatal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join