It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates

www.prisonplanet.com

Concerned parents across the U.S. are leading a nationwide revolt against unnecessary, untested and dangerous vaccines as CDC records show a growing amount of religious exemptions on vaccine forms, following a media blitz by Jenny McCarthy in which she blamed a vaccine for causing her son's autism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think it's about time people start researching these vaccines. There is no law that states you have to take any vaccines, yet they are pushed upon people every day. It does help when celebrities recognize the problem, at least it will get others interested in researching the claims that these vaccines could be dangerous. I don't see anything wrong with vaccines in general. I would just personally like to know what is in them before I take them, so I know that I'm not putting anything harmful into my body like mercury.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Great post Aces, I will read this article carefully.Very big problem in our world.How DARE they inject young children with mercury.I saw a infant the other day who had just had his shots.This young boy was obviously distraut wiith the injections, and he kept moving his head like it was hurting him, as well as crying and looked very confused as to why his brain was being attacked.Seeing this really got my blood boiling.The mother acted like it "had to be done" so dumb.people are so mind controlled, I wanted to yell at her right there for being so stupid.I did tell her very seriously to reserch the shots more, and I told her..Do not give him any more shots.Declare it against your religion.She kindof looked at me like I was a nut and went in to watch her TV set.DUMB.I will fight to the death over this issue.Saving Gods children from destruction, and freeing the mind from our Satanic controllers is my only real mission on EArth.I was given a free mind, and I will fight for your children to have that experiance as well. It is the only mission worth my time, and should not be ignored for the sake of my personal safety.Free the Universe to have its life experiance unaltered, and uncontrolled.Birth to death Satan has to have total control over Gods free children.Over my dead body.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Do you have children?

I do.

Mine are vaccinated. No autism. Why? Because there is no link between vaccines and autism, except in the alternative press.

Children used to die of polio (or be in an iron lung). They used to be blinded by scarlet fever. They used to die of things all the time that they dont' get anymore because most people are responsible enough to have their kids vaccinated.

People want to blame when something goes wrong, and they point to the easiest target. But there is no real proof that vaccines are causing autism.

There have been threads on this before. But calling a parent dumb for doing the responsible thing and protecting their children from unnecessary death and crippling is, in my opinion, ignorant.

When you have kids and they end up in the hospital with pertussis or measles or something else you could have easily prevented, then feel free to come on and tell me how dumb I am for not putting my kids through that.

Until then, if you don't have kids, don't point fingers.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It is not healthy to put MERCURY in your body. Those shots contain mercury (sometimes under the nice sounding name of "thimerosol".) They use mercury to drop the price, because with mercury, you can keep all the vaccine in one big bottle, instead of in a bunch of really tiny bottles.

It's not the VACCINES that are deadly so much as the MERCURY in said vaccines.

Strange how there wasn't a link of vaccines and autism until the pharmcos got greedy and decided to do away with the single injection bottling of vaccines.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

i have to go with major on this issue.
feeling one way is uncool but who are you to tell this lady to do research and not to give her kids the shots?
my son was vaccinated as well.
no autism.
you think an infant is going to get a shot and not cry a bit?

and I told her..Do not give him any more shots.Declare it against your religion.She kindof looked at me like I was a nut and went in to watch her TV set.DUMB.I will fight to the death over this issue.Saving Gods children from destruction, and freeing the mind from our Satanic controllers is my only real mission on EArth.I was given a free mind, and I will fight for your children to have that experiance as well

^^^that took you off my friends list right thuur.
i don't need nor do i want you to fight for my children from 'satanic'
controllers. had you said that to me in the office, i would have looked at you like a psycho as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

the healt effects can certainly be debated either way...that said, i make the choices for my child. i don't want ot need gods warrior lecturing me at the docs office cause they don't approve of what i am doing..

i still can't believe that...dntwstetime, that was very uncool man...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

I for one am not for boycotting all vaccines. I just think that the ingredients in these should be researched. At least know what you are giving you child before you go sticking them with needles. Don't just let the doctors do whatever they want, it's not their body.

As for MM and Boondock, if you knew that a vaccine had mercury(themerisol) in it would you happily give that to your newborn child?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is what happens to kids who aren't vaccinated:

Smallpox --

Polio --

Diptheria --

Children DIE from this stuff.

Yeah, vaccines are evil.

We vaccinate our DOGS and CATS and people want to scream that vaccines are hurting our kids. I'll take a chance on autism -- not being proven to be linked to vaccines -- rather than put my children through any of that.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

i agree on the research.
as to the question, someone else could take the bait. i would never intentionally hurt my child.
what else needs to be said?

people do what they think is best for their child. i was 18 when my son was born and i tried to do the best thing, just like i do now.
i just don't want people doing it for me, one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

You know not all vaccines contain themerisol, you can find ones without it. I'm just advocating research of these vaccines, not just boycotting them altogether. I don't think people should automatically take them or not take them. I think people should be fully aware of what will be entering their body.

EDIT: So would you give your child a vaccine without researching it, or knowing it had themerisol in it?

[edit on 10/18/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
this just popped up on the yaho headlines
news.yahoo.com...

parents are lying and saying they are religious to avoid their kids getting shots.

She is among a small but growing number of parents around the country who are claiming religious exemptions to avoid vaccinating their children when the real reason may be skepticism of the shots or concern they can cause other illnesses. Some of these parents say they are being forced to lie because of the way the vaccination laws are written in their states.

--------------

says you have to have the kids vaccinated to enter preschool.

i think i am more bothered about the 'religious' people getting a pass than i am at people claiming religion to get the pass.

i mean, polio and measles and that hit christians(etc) as well.

thats messed up right there

edit*

from the article

Do I think that religious exemptions have become the default? Absolutely," said Dr. Paul Offit, head of infectious diseases at Children's Hospital in Philadelphia and one of the harshest critics of the anti-vaccine movement. He said the resistance to vaccines is "an irrational, fear-based decision."

But public health officials say it takes only a few people to cause an outbreak that can put large numbers of lives at risk.

"When you choose not to get a vaccine, you're not just making a choice for yourself, you're making a choice for the person sitting next to you," said Dr. Lance Rodewald, director of the CDC's Immunization Services Division.

----------

i think a lot of people need to research

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Personally I don't think it's any of your business to butt in on another parents decision as to whether or not they will have their children vaccinated.

I'm a bit of an anomoly in this thread. My son had all of his vaccinations. My son IS Autistic. Is there a correlation? I will never know the answer to that.
If I had it to do all over again, would I change anything? No. I would have him vaccinated just as I did before.
If I was having my son vaccinated, and you came and called me dumb for doing it, I would take great issue with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thimerosol has been used in vaccines for DECADES. All my vaccines no doubt had it in them. They've been phasing it out for years.

This thimerosol brouhaha reminds me of Chicken Little, except in this case, it's children's health being neglected by their parents instead of barnyard animals freaking over an acorn falling from the sky.

Why isn't anyone freaking over the crap in our food, air, and water? That is much more likely to be causing autism than vaccinations. Also, part of the reason there appears to be a rise in the rates of autism is because they're better at diagnosing it now, not necessarily because it is on the rise.

BTW, what medical degree does Jenny McCarthy have? Because I'm not about to take the panic reaction of a blonde with big knockers as proof of anything except that she's looking for a scapegoat for what happened to her kid. The argument from authority does not prove thimerosol causes autism any more than saying Einstein used the word god proves there is a creator.

There's more info and REAL research in this thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Personally I don't think it's any of your business to butt in on another parents decision as to whether or not they will have their children vaccinated.

If I was having my son vaccinated, and you came and called me dumb for doing it, I would take great issue with you.

thats what tossed me off right away..
i am a pretty mellow dude but that is not acceptable right there.
i think people do need to research. you ask questions and get literature..maybe check the web out...whatever

it is not anyones right to fight for/against this on my behalf....

as i said before. i would never do anything that i thought would hurt my boy. he has had his shots.

edit*
dntwstetime, i have to applaud your mission in life to fight this to the death, but, you have to acknowledge that good ole god created those dieseases eh?
it just seems that you are doing exactly the opposite of your name...

whatever, back to the thread.....

i would not listen to mcarthy either...

lombozzo is the people i want to talk to....that is research/experience right there.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
We vaccinate our DOGS and CATS and people want to scream that vaccines are hurting our kids. I'll take a chance on autism -- not being proven to be linked to vaccines -- rather than put my children through any of that.

Yeah, we vaccinate our DOGS and CATS, and it just so happens that Thimerisol is banned in animal vaccinations because it KILLS them.

Look, you have the right to vaccinate your kids or not. But you have no right to further your agenda by peddling horrific images of diseased children in an effort to scare others into going against their beliefs. Your children were vaccinated, and suffered no apparent ill affects from it. I've got two children of my own. One of them received all of the standard shots, and thankfully is none the worse for wear. My youngest however, received none of them, and won't in the future either. As a parent, it's my decision to weigh out the risk of disease with the risk posed by the vaccination. You say there's no proof that vaccinations are harmful. Well, I postulate there's no proof that they prevent the ailments they're intended to either. There is however proof that Mercury is deadly. It's also no secret that there's Mercury in the vaccinations. 2+2 = 4, doesn't matter how you spin it. There's absolutely no reason for Thimerisol to be present in any injection, yet "they" refuse to get it out of the vaccines. It enters your bloodstream, suppresses your immune system (a little counter-intuitive isn't it), then makes it's way to your brain where it takes up residence and spends retirement. I just can't help but wonder why, when it serves no purpose, that they insist on pumping our kids full of it.

Now, you vaccinated your kids because of your fear of disease. Others choose not to vaccinate because of their fear of the vaccination. I'm not trying to tell you how to parent your kids, and the same respect would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Has the amount of thimerosol used in vaccines gone up or down since it was introduced?
I would say that due to the fact that children are given more vaccinations now than 30 years ago,the amount of thimerosol in their systems has increased.

Has Autism numbers gone up progressively,along side the rise in vaccines?
I don't know the answer.

Mercury is known to be a cumulative toxin-the body can't rid itself,so it builds up in your system the more you have.

I am not saying there is a connection between vaccines and autism,but you can see the logic some people may follow.

Oh and seen as this is a conspiracy site-What if the whole thing has been cleverly made up by some "population reduction"supporters at a high level in order to put people off vaccines?Then more would die from diseases,while the super rich carry on taking their own special vaccines (without the thimerosol,of course.).

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I was vaccinated, and I don't have autism. Almost everyone I know from childhood was vaccinated. Still no autism.

I do believe that if parents make this decision, they should be prepared for their children without vaccines to be closely watched, because if they come down with some disease, they are going to be subjecting a lot more people to it as well.

That would be like walking around with Hepatitis and infecting everyone you encountered, knowingly so. It is just wrong.

These vaccines containing thimerosol could be updated. It could be phased out. No doubt, there is no reason that comes to mind (other than the almighty dollar) not to. For the time being however, I severely question the logic in knowingly exposing a child to proven dangers, to prevent potential dangers. What point is there of not giving your child a vaccine to prevent one condition if a whole plethora of other diseases is possibly going to take its place?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just another inclination that people are willing to listen and believe in what someone without even a basic understanding of how vaccines are produced. The link between MMR (or any vaccine previously containing and/or made in conjuction with mercury) and Autism is completely bunk, and as others have stated in this thread it's nothing more than a way to place blame on something. In an effort not to replicate my thoughts I would recommend for people to see my posts in this thread that deal with the science behind the production of vaccines, and in particular MMR:

Quoting myself here:

the specific type of Mercury that is found in Thimerosal is called Ethylmercury (EtHg: Chemical name). This type of mercury cannot bioaccumulate in the human body due the actions of cellular membranes, which work to not allow this type of mercury to enter the cells. In contrast, Methylmercury which is primarily found in contaminated food products, is far more of a risk factor than its Ethyl counterpart for several reasons. For instance, when EtHg has been exposed to human cell cultures in laboratories it has been noted that Human Polymorphonuclear Leukocyte cells and Monocytes break down and degrade EtHg into inorganic mercury. Although inorganic mercury has been known to cause adverse side effects in large amounts, a few things become very clear. That is, inorganic mercury has a half life of only 40 days and is absorbed at such a slow rate that most current figures show only around 7 to 15% (many sources will quote around 10% average) of it is absorbed into human cells. One can take in lieu of the fact that on average the doses of Thimerosal in Vaccines is relatively low. In fact, the average Influenza vaccine only contains around 12.5 micrograms per dose and most other vaccines like MMR contain anywhere from 0.001 micrograms to 0.01 micrograms (which would be roughly anywhere from 1 in 100,000 to 1 in 10,000). Even with vaccine regimens consisting of several doses over a certain period of time these amounts do not equal enough to produce a toxicity effect that would cause mental disorders such as Autism.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any research I have done dealing with vaccinology and the manufacturing of vaccines has led me to believe that the specific type of mercury found in them will not cause an adverse reaction large enough to lead to Autism...neither in the long nor short term.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Jazzerman]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
as i said before. i would never do anything that i thought would hurt my boy. he has had his shots.

Amen brother.
Frankly, I've read some literature which tries to tie vaccinations with Autism, but I've not done any intense research. Personally, I don't tie the two together. Of course I may be wrong. In my family there are 7 children all under the age of 6. All were born in the same hospital. All were given the same battery of vaccinations, at the same time in their respective lives. All have a similar gene pool - The moms of all 7 are sisters. Only 1 suffers from Autism. Certainly not groundbreaking research, but makes me think that sometimes things just happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join