It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is fake! For the skeptics.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So I've made contact with a few users that find it hard too believe there is ET in the world. That is perfectly fine for you too believe!

However, I would like EVERY SKEPTIC too come up with their own anti-drake equation theory.

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

The equation can really be looked at as a number of questions:

N* represents the number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy
Question: How many stars are in the Milky Way Galaxy?
Answer: Current estimates are 100 billion.
fp is the fraction of stars that have planets around them
Question: What percentage of stars have planetary systems?
Answer: Current estimates range from 20% to 50%.
ne is the number of planets per star that are capable of sustaining life
Question: For each star that does have a planetary system, how many planets are capable of sustaining life?
Answer: Current estimates range from 1 to 5.
fl is the fraction of planets in ne where life evolves
Question: On what percentage of the planets that are capable of sustaining life does life actually evolve?
Answer: Current estimates range from 100% (where life can evolve it will) down to close to 0%.
fi is the fraction of fl where intelligent life evolves
Question: On the planets where life does evolve, what percentage evolves intelligent life?
Answer: Estimates range from 100% (intelligence is such a survival advantage that it will certainly evolve) down to near 0%.
fc is the fraction of fi that communicate
Question: What percentage of intelligent races have the means and the desire to communicate?
Answer: 10% to 20%
fL is fraction of the planet's life during which the communicating civilizations live
Question: For each civilization that does communicate, for what fraction of the planet's life does the civilization survive?
Answer: This is the toughest of the questions. If we take Earth as an example, the expected lifetime of our Sun and the Earth is roughly 10 billion years. So far we've been communicating with radio waves for less than 100 years. How long will our civilization survive? Will we destroy ourselves in a few years like some predict or will we overcome our problems and survive for millennia? If we were destroyed tomorrow the answer to this question would be 1/100,000,000th. If we survive for 10,000 years the answer will be 1/1,000,000th.
When all of these variables are multiplied together when come up with:
N, the number of communicating civilizations in the galaxy.

Fact.
Being that no matter the littlest number you put into this question you will get the possibility for life if not being intellegent on another planet WITHIN our galaxy.

Now, what is too say that we have proof of factual spottings of aliens?

Roswell Documentary. That alien body that was filmed and analysed by experts (keep in mind the doctors didn't use the best autopsy methods because the government is more concerned about secrecy than efficiency) and the fact stands today that during that timeperiod of this world we did not have the available resources too fake an autopsy of that reality.

If you we're too watch the whole documentary, AS I HAVE you will come too a quick realization that everything they do is anatomically correct.

Now, if that doesn't explain it too you yet, How about you go ahead and click here, here, and here.

Now if you'll notice the first link appoints too quotes from famous people in human history stating they have seen stuff that was not possible too be explained by any rational gasses or anything like that, these are all BLIND sheep of the herd that believe in atmospheric gasses and weather baloons are a perfect explanation for UFOs and/or extraterrestial bodied entities.

The second link appoints too historical depictions of many ufos.

So just in case, you believe that UFO is just hysteria of the masses and rising of the new ages, you're wrong. You're incredibly wrong, and in fact, everything you think is true isn't. You are being manipulated by the masses if you believe in the average dismission of a unexplainable unidentified flying object.

The THIRD link........REALLY just throws all you skeptics into any irrational idea you can think of.

Go ahead.

Click on the third link, skeptics! Go ahead, disprove a government document. Go ahead! Be my guest.

Amen.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I like Sleeper, that should tell you something... thus I am looking for Sleeper`s insights, anyhow keep it up

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tribal drums

Hm.

Interesting.

I don't know what you're talking about, it's fairly subliminal.
Care to indulge a little more-so?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
ET are as real as your nose on your face; thread Sleeper @ ATS...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

I haven't been particularly involved in this thread of sleeper's but I think that this is what the previous poster was referring to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WARNING!!
It's a long one....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Nice!!!!

I don't think it's as short spoken and literally........ disproving any skeptic like mine does though.

Mine really leaves no room for skepticism, everything my post points too is 100% truth so they can try too speech otherwise, I invite them too, I wan't ANY skeptic too come to this forum, because I will annihalate their viewpoints, and they'll just be stuck believing in what they thought was real, but in their soul, they'll know they're wrong.

=)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I wan't ANY skeptic too come to this forum

I would, but I can not parse your odd language, alien-stranger.

Perhaps you put the batteries into your universal translator backwards?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Ah ye make me so gitty with joy!
=)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but the Drake Equation no more disproves the beliefs of skeptics than it does prove the existence of extraterrestrial life in the galaxy.

The vast majority of scientists, hell, people believe we are not alone in the galaxy. However, the Drake Equation is not proof, even Drake did not intend it to be proof. It is just conjecture, and is based on factors we have no way of knowing. We have no idea the number of planets that go on to develop life, how many of those develop intelligent life, how many of those would be willing/able to communicate, and so forth. It is an interesting thought experiment, but little more.

At the same time, even if the Drake Equation can produce an accurate view of the number of intelligent civilization "out-there," it is not proof that alien life is visiting the Earth. For all we know, humanity could be the most advanced intelligence in the galaxy. The universe is a dangerous place, it is not friendly to life. We have seen proof of this in our own histiry; the Earth has faced cosmic-level disasters that have nearly wiped out life several times. It is just as possible that we are the lucky ones, as it is there are space-faring species out there.

If either scenario is reality, it is staggering.

If you are willing to believe the Drake Equation is "proof," simply because it looks scientific and appeals to you, perhaps you should read the Rare Earth Hypothesis. Though judging by your fanatical rhetoric, I doubt you will give it any serious consideration.

these are all BLIND sheep of the herd that believe in atmospheric gasses and weather baloons are a perfect explanation for UFOs and/or extraterrestial bodied entities.

This proves you are every bit as blind and closed-minded as you claim the skeptics to be. I am sure you claim to be one of those wonderful "open-minded" people, but you are extremely closed-minded. You are using old, out-moded explainations, ones that have not been used in decades, to attack skeptic and skepticism. Do you not accept that some sightings may have actually been weather-balloons, atmospheric phenomena, or the like? Just as you accuse skeptics of being unable to accept the notions of alien-visition or life, you are just as unable to see that some of the views and explainations of skeptics are valid.

You are making the fallacy of logic, typical to the most closed-minded of UFO believers, that a disbelief in life visiting the Earth equates into a disbelief in life in the galaxy. The two thoughts are not mutually inclusive. In fact, they almost have nothing to do with one another.

Aside from the most cynical, skeptics want to believe. They want there to be extraterrestrial life visiting our planet. The vistas of science and exploration visitation would open would be limitless. However, at the same time, when we look at the evidence, nothing has been presented that is incontrovertible. That isn't to say there isn't intriguing evidence, but nothing has been undeniable or that stands up to reasonable doubt. We want to find proof, not evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Click on the third link, skeptics! Go ahead, disprove a government document. Go ahead! Be my guest.

Oh...okay...you've twisted my arm.

For instance...

[edit] Briefing document and Truman letter
Much evidence has been found, leading skeptics to argue that the briefing document and Truman letter are fake.

The typewriter used

The typewriter used for the Truman letter was a Smith Corona model which did not exist until 1962 - fifteen years after the document was allegedly written.

The typewriter ribbon was worn and the keys were dirty. Truman documents from the period that are known to be authentic used fresh ribbons and clean keys.

The typewriter used

The signature of Harry Truman on the alleged letter to Forrestal is identical to the one known to be authentic on a letter to Vannevar Bush on October 1, 1947. The one on the briefing document is 3 to 4 percent larger and bolder, but this is explained by the fact that photocopiers do not reproduce things at exactly the same size. They match when the size is corrected and one is laid over the other.

Both signatures show a unique slip of the pen when starting the "H".
The "T" in the October 1, 1947 signature intersected the final "s" in "Sincerely yours". The same point on the Forrestal letter is slightly thinner, as if the intersection with the "s" had been modified with liquid paper or the like before photocopying.

Since two different signatures from one person will always differ, this shows that the authentic Truman signature from the letter to Bush was copied onto the bogus letter to Forrestal, which was then photocopied.

Date format and name format in the briefing document

The dates have a superfluous comma after the month, e.g. "18 November, 1952". A comma is not used after the month in this date format. Every date in the briefing document has this error.

No known authentic letters or memos from Hillenkoetter has the error of the superfluous comma and none used the prepended zero.

All known authentic Hillenkoetter letters and memos use "R. H. Hillenkoetter" as the author's name, whereas the briefing document uses "Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter".

Other issues

The "TOP SECRET/MAJIC EYES ONLY" stamped on the document used a rubber stamp with movable letters, unlike actual classification stamps. The "I" was raised slightly.

Authentic Top Secret documents have a page count and page numbering: "Page __ of __ pages". The briefing document does not have this.
The warnings against copying do not match the wording of actual documents from the period of 1952.

The document uses "media" instead of "press", "extra-terrestrial" instead of "alien", and uses "impacted" as a verb--these words were not in common use until the 1960s.

James Mosley, who personally knew alleged MJ-12 member Menzel found evidence that Menzel and alleged co-member Hillenkoetter did not know each other.

Record searches. Other than the questioned Cutler memo, no other document mentioning MJ-12 has been found (not even the original briefing document).

The National Archives found no record of an NSC meeting on July 16, 1954. A search of all NSC meetings for July 1954 did not find any mention of MJ-12 or Majestic.

A branch of the National Archives searched NSC records for any listing of MJ-12 or Majestic and found none.
Read More, for a nice summary of criticism.

Remember what I was saying about incontrovertible evidence and reasonable doubt?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Good points.

I am viable to any skepticism.

However care to indulge on how we faked an autopsy of that extent in the 1950s?

Whatever answer you come up with, is in fact, false.

Also why would history throughout humanity(as can be seen in the first and second link) say they've seen UFOs?

Why would Christopher Columbus, finder of America, state he had seen UFOs in the sky?

Also, would you care to say that I was on drugs of some sort when me my mother and my grandfather all personally witnessed UFOs?

Also, would you care to discredit all of the ex-militants, subcontracters, and government officials that have stated in The Disclosure Act(WHICH ALL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND/OR SEARCH ENGINE VIA VIDEO HAS JUST NOW DISSAPPEARED) they have seen and or came into contact with everything from EBEs, to UFOs, to creating free energy.

Baaaaaaah. Baaaaaaaaaah Baaaaaaaaah. Baaaaaaaah.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
But wait! There's more!

That alien body that was filmed and analysed by experts (keep in mind the doctors didn't use the best autopsy methods because the government is more concerned about secrecy than efficiency) and the fact stands today that during that timeperiod of this world we did not have the available resources too fake an autopsy of that reality.

If you we're too watch the whole documentary, AS I HAVE you will come too a quick realization that everything they do is anatomically correct.

Perhaps you should check out Alien Autopsy -- Game Over, detailing how the film was faked, who faked it, and why.

Once again, remember what I said about reasonable doubt.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I am viable to any skepticism.

No, you're not. Otherwise, you would not have closed your previous post with sheep-noises. Nor would you have said this...

Whatever answer you come up with, is in fact, false.

If you are open to any skepticism, you would not make such a declarative statement, especially when the vast majority of UFO researchers, that is, believers, don't accept the alien autopsy footage as being genuine.

Furthermore...

However care to indulge on how we faked an autopsy of that extent in the 1950s?

Because it wasn't faked in the 1950s; it was faked in the 1990s. See my previous post.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Also, would you care to discredit all of the ex-militants, subcontracters, and government officials that have stated in The Disclosure Act(WHICH ALL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND/OR SEARCH ENGINE VIA VIDEO HAS JUST NOW DISSAPPEARED) they have seen and or came into contact with everything from EBEs, to UFOs, to creating free energy.

Really now? They've all been pulled?

My God, you're right! They've all been pulled! You're absolutely right! I just checked and...oh wait...they're still there!

Disclosure Project

[edit on 4-3-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Good points.

Why did the sumerians have a galactic map.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Why did the sumerians have a galactic map.

The Sumerians don't have a galatic map. You mean their map of the solar system?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Wow.

yeah, A star map, Solar system, Whatever you want to call it you KNOW what I mean.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

yeah, A star map, Solar system, Whatever you want to call it you KNOW what I mean.

You're right. There can't be any problems with their solar system map...

Zechariah Sitchin bases his entire theory of the existence of a tenth planet on ancient texts, including Sumerian and biblical writings. However, he is known to misinterpret Sumerian, sometimes grossly. His key finding is based on a seal that shows a diagram that looks like the solar system, with the Sun at the center. It appears to have eleven planets around it. Since Sumerians counted the Sun and Moon as planets, Sitchin says the extra one must be some unknown planet. He also says it has aliens on it who communicated with the ancient Sumerians.

But there are two major problems with this...Sitchin claims that the picture shows Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. But the Sumerians didn't have telescopes, and therefore could only have known of them if aliens told them about their existence. But if aliens told them about those planets, why not about the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, or Saturn's rings? The seal doesn't show any of these features. And the Sumerians thought the Moon and Sun were planets, when they aren't. Certainly aliens would know that the Sun and Moon are not planets! Sitchin is picking and choosing things in the picture to support his arguments, and ignoring things that don't support it. That isn't science, it's fantasy. It's also wrong.
Read More

Bad Archaeology Has More...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Perhaps you should check out Alien Autopsy -- Game Over, detailing how the film was faked, who faked it, and why.

Once again, remember what I said about reasonable doubt.

I'll take a look, but what was most instructive was having a TV producer analyze the video and expose the number of 'advanced' video techniques were used in the production. Fade outs, cuts, dissolves and other techniques are so well done these days that we don't even notice them. After all, the reason we can even -see- a video is that it tricks the eye and manipulates the perspective.

I can't recall off hand which tricks were used, but there were quite a few, IIRC, and these would be missing from a straight autopsy record.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Regards to SaviorComplex or whatever;

Come on now bud I thought you're 100wpm like me.

I got as much as science as I need.

I know quite a bit about math, quite a bit about reality, quite a bit about computers in fact. In fact, I can pull up as many external resources as I need to disqualify everything you've stated above posts.

Where is the PHYSICAL video of this roswell documentary and WHO owns it and WHERE is the PHYSICAL documentation of when this video was created. There is NONE.

I'm not disqualifying you or testing or really even saying I don't believe you.

I just have to many facts that state to the realization of EBE and UFO phenomena.

No militant soldier that is a _TRAINED observer_ that is TRAINED to decipher delusion from reality, is going to state he was shooting high calliber ammo at floating orb well known as the foo fighters in WW2.

Also, STILL,

You haven't told me why some 20+ government/ex government employees would plead under the congress and the oath, that they have seen this stuff first handed.

Come on buddy.

Come on.

Open your eyes up.

You've got'em closed.

You'd be a whole lot happier if you've accpeted we are a small rock in a humongous, infathomable, reality. We cannot even BEGIN too understand what this cosmos is, we can only GUESS.

And the DRAKE equation with, the SMALLEST numbers input to it, will theorize the possibility of life on other planets within this galaxy and or if modified universe..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join