It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Stamp / Time Phenomena THEORY continued

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
OH MY HGOD PEOPEL

OH MY GOD I AM HYSTERICAL

1111angels.com...

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
THANK YOU OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!! WHOMEVER YOU MAY BE!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
it sounds like you have some psychological phenomenon where you can't distinguish between real past memories and what could just be "daydreamed" ones.
if you don't mind answering, are you on any kind of medication? some can have adverse effects and mess with your head?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
it sounds like you have some psychological phenomenon where you can't distinguish between real past memories and what could just be "daydreamed" ones.
if you don't mind answering, are you on any kind of medication? some can have adverse effects and mess with your head?

No I am not day dreaming or anything else.....And it's not pyschological it has to do with the time/space contiuum and the universe.

And I am not on medication.

I am a CCNA student and I can program quite a bit of cool stuff.

I know how too debunk my own brain and it's misconceptions.

I have seen these times for over the past 4 years, and have yet to explain it too myself.

I type in google "What is time 12:34" and I get the answer post in the hysterical post above.

I believe if you too see these certain times, such as 11:11, 3:33, 4:44, stuff likes this, it is THEM trying too contact you..........

This thread has also showed very irrational behaviors, many users posts have dissappeared, reappeared, and are completely gone, and some pop up that I never saw in a certain spot before.

I've posted a question about the popping messages in Q&A forum.

Wow............... I'm in a world of awe right now, I've walked into the face of a hiearchy of cosmic entities. And I know it, especially after reading that site.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
you are so certain that its this "space/time continuum" and not all being fabricated within your own head.
my question is, why are you so certain and how do you quantify it in a subjectable manor?

i dont think you/anyone can.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

you are so certain that its this "space/time continuum" and not all being fabricated within your own head.
my question is, why are you so certain and how do you quantify it in a subjectable manor?

i dont think you/anyone can.

Because.

Why would MILLIONS of people around the world see these numbers, teh same damn numbers, and NOT know what they are.

Then I GOOGLE it, and it pops up.

It's not in my head.

That's like saying we warped a battleship into the time/space contiuum is in our heads -- It's not, Tesla helped create the machinery needed too do it and they warped the ship.

Don't challenge my sanity.

It's fine. Yours is what you should be worrying about because if you were too of read everyones post on this thread you were to notice I am far from alone.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Had the whole time watching thing occur to me too, but it's probably related to your body clock - I used to get up at 7:00 for a while after a long term of work (I work at a school) with/without my alarm. Body just realised that 'it's that time again'... hehehe.
Weekends etc.. drove me nuts. Hard to sleep in.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Had the whole time watching thing occur to me too, but it's probably related to your body clock - I used to get up at 7:00 for a while after a long term of work (I work at a school) with/without my alarm. Body just realised that 'it's that time again'... hehehe.
Weekends etc.. drove me nuts. Hard to sleep in.

As I stated in my first post, obviouslly discrediting my self in any possible way, I know that this may be a self programmed switch in the brain. Anyone that is trying too call me insane, might as well just read over the first post again, (I was reidented as Inflikted at the time being), and understand that I know I may be delerious or what not. But I just don't think I am, Because I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for my past 2 weeks researching all of this madness, and I know for a damn fact that there is a reason behind my current knowledge, that cannot be explained. I had never been interested in the NWO before, and I didn't even really know it existed till about 2 weeks ago.

Whatever spawned that knowledge is the same thing in MY OPINION that spawns these numbers I see everyday.

=)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
that doesn't answer my question, thats far from quantifiable and subjectable.
-maybe there is only a small minority of people that think they are seeing this phenomenon that you describe and these are the people that clicked on your thread and posted, while everyone else that thinks this is just a silly discussion and aren't seeing the phenomenon you discribed DO NOT POST because they don't want to waste their time (from personal experience), therefore you have a minority of people that say "i don't see this phenomenon".

thats just one explanation i quickly came up with but i'm sure there are many more.

do you see where i'm coming from? you'd be ignorant to state that your 100% sure its one thing and not another.

[edit on 3/3/08 by cheeser]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

-maybe there is only a small minority of people that think they are seeing this phenomenon that you describe and these are the people that clicked on your thread and posted, while everyone else that thinks this is just a silly discussion and aren't seeing the phenomenon you discribed DO NOT POST because they don't want to waste their time (from personal experience), therefore you have a minority of people that say "i don't see this phenomenon".

thats just one explanation i quickly came up with but i'm sure there are many more.

do you see where i'm coming from? you'd be ignorant to state that your 100% sure its one thing and not another.

I'm not trying to answer your question.
That's not why I posted this thread.

The site 1111angels.com simply states there has been millions of people that see those numbers.

As far as the space/time contiuum go listen too

www.atsmix.com...

Now, I'd really appreciate you stopping your criticism and/or analytical viewpoint as it isn't disqualifying this post in anyway it's just a feeble attempt of making me look out of my mind, which you won't be able to do because I'll blow you out of the water with computer information.

However I'm not scientist and I don't study quantum physics, it's a simple theory, out of the basis of what I know on the time/space equilibriums and our contiuums and or multiverse.

Got it?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel

I'm not trying to answer your question.
That's not why I posted this thread.

The site 1111angels.com simply states there has been millions of people that see those numbers.

As far as the space/time contiuum go listen too

www.atsmix.com...

Now, I'd really appreciate you stopping your criticism and/or analytical viewpoint as it isn't disqualifying this post in anyway it's just a feeble attempt of making me look out of my mind, which you won't be able to do because I'll blow you out of the water with computer information.

However I'm not scientist and I don't study quantum physics, it's a simple theory, out of the basis of what I know on the time/space equilibriums and our contiuums and or multiverse.

Got it?

yeah and theres over a billion people that believe in a invisible man in the sky? so what? theres probably over a million people that think their prayers have been answered, so what? doesn't mean they are correct.

the site states that, wow.. i can make a site about anything, stating anything as can other people. as far as i know, there hasn't been any studies or surveys (minus government type censors) that looked at 1,000,000 peoples testimonies, so i doubt there would be any on "do you see 11:11 all the time on your clock?".

i was trying to give you constructive criticism so maybe, just maybe you would look at your situation from a different viewpoint.

i know you have no scientific training from your posts because one of its best qualities of science at getting to the truth is looking at all sides/angles of the problem, you seem to be on some linear path not taking anything into account that may not agree with your precious "space/time continuum" theory.

what do you mean by blowing me out of the water with computer information? your doing/have a degree in computer science or engineering.. you know a few computer languages? sorry for ever questioning you all mighty master, you must know everything there is to know about everything.. having that degree and all (hint of sarcasm).

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

yeah and theres over a billion people that believe in a invisible man in the sky? so what? theres probably over a million people that think their prayers have been answered, so what? doesn't mean they are correct.

the site states that, wow.. i can make a site about anything, stating anything as can other people. as far as i know, there hasn't been any studies or surveys (minus government type censors) that looked at 1,000,000 peoples testimonies, so i doubt there would be any on "do you see 11:11 all the time on your clock?".

i was trying to give you constructive criticism so maybe, just maybe you would look at your situation from a different viewpoint.

i know you have no scientific training from your posts because one of its best qualities of science is looking at all sides/angles of the problem, you seem to be on some linear path not taking anything into account that may not agree with your precious "space/time continuum" theory.

what do you mean by blowing me out of the water with computer information? your doing/have a degree in computer science or engineering.. you know a few computer languages? sorry for ever questioning you all mighty master, you must know everything there is to know about everything.. having that degree and all (hint of sarcasm).

NOW IF YOU WOULD PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST I ACCEPT ANY OTHER VIEWPOINT HOWEVER I DON'T WANT MY THREAD TOO BE PLAGUED WITH YOUR POSTS ANY FURTHER, AS IT IS NO CONSTRUCTING ANYTHING BUT DISBELIEF IN MY THREAD. CONDUCT YOUR DISBELIEF IN THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE SKY. MY VIEWPOINT DIFFERS FROM YOURS. I AM VERY SCIENTIFIC ABOUT THE WAY I CONDUCT MY VIEWPOINT. I'D HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD END IT NOW AND NOT POST ANY FURTHER REPLIES.

tHANK YOU.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
these are public forums, i don't think you can tell me not to post on them. just because your the OP doesn't mean you own this thread or make the rules. ATS has strict guidelines to follow and if im doing anything wrong report me to a forum moderator.

ohh and these guidelines (if you've read them) state your not meant to use capitals for a whole post.

sorry about going off topic, but i thought i would just clear that up.

i do have scientific training and from your posts, you don't seem to conducting yourself very scientifically.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

these are public forums, i don't think you can tell me not to post on them. just because your the OP doesn't mean you own this thread or make the rules. ATS has strict guidelines to follow and if im doing anything wrong report me to a forum moderator.

ohh and these guidelines (if you've read them) state your not meant to use capitals for a whole post.

sorry about going off topic, but i thought i would just clear that up.

i do have scientific training and from your posts, you don't seem to conducting yourself very scientifically.

Well I decapitalized a single letter, breaching that guideline.

Point being, I'd appreciate it you don't post, as a person with feelings and opinions and scientifically plausible viewpoints.

Give me the science on how it's not possible for someone too see numbers that have universal/cosmic meaning.

Give me the science on how it's not possible for someone/something too alter our cosmos too a degree and/or multiverse / universe.

I don't personally dislike you as you have a very good viewpoint, notice I've not made you a foe.

You are very correct, but you're just disregarding the very literal fact that throughout this thread I have discredited MYSELF manytimes.

And if you can realize that, maybe you'll make the self-concious decision too stop trying to disprove me as their is nothing too disprove it is a unconfirmed theory and not a scientifical theorum.

Also I can't find the word scientifically in any dictionary, it's used amongst the web, but I don't believe it's an actual word.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I had something related to the topic (I think) happen to me a few months ago. I sent an sms to a friend and as the message was sending (less than a second) her reply came through. I was convinced that her message somehow went back in time as it is impossible for her to have typed a reply and sent it while my sms was still sending. And I can 100% gaurantee you that her message was a reply to mine and not something she typed before I sms'd her.

Unfortunately I cannot remember the date, time or message content.

Then there was another incident which happened about 2 years ago. I used a single key for my front door. I hung the key up on it's hook and as I walked away I noted that the key was still swinging in an arc of a constant size, i.e. the distance between did not get smaller. I stared and stared and it kept on swinging. It scared and excited me a bit as I first thought it was a ghostly presence tapping the key back and forth or I somehow set a perpetual motion process in motion. The key kept on swinging for what felt like minutes (not sure about exact time) and then it slowed down and stopped. Again I can guarantee you 100% that it swung MUCH longer than it normally would.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

As I have stated throughout this thread many people have had much phenomena and I believe that I've seen many messages on this forum that have dissappeared reappeared and I've also seen something where one user had a -400 rating and now has a 2000 rating.

I highly believe, something is happening, and it has to do with ascent too the next level of conciousness of a/this world.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day...

That's all....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day...

Some people articulate their words in unfathomable ways for my intellect as it is now.

o_______o

Please indulge. =)

A little bit more of this all would be great.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Interesting.

It seems I have been able to reconfirm myself with this cosmic gathering onboard this lucious forum.

Welcome abord, the free.

Look to the stars everyone.

They will give you pleasure. If it's not cloudy.

Just forget about your mind and body for one second.

And think, why? Why is there all those stars up there?

Those stars.....

Those stars have seen our blood fall for millenia.

They have seen pain, and why?

Only to be the false manifestations of whatever you can ever begin to fathom reality and it's purpose ever being.

As a man, atleast.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is proof of time phenomena, I believe.

It is digitally impossible for clocks to lose track of time in an amount of MINUTES within 2 weeks of being set.

This is no joke, these are my clocks in my house, and I've watched them all lose sense of time after a period of 2 weeks.

They we're ALL originally set on the same time.

Start trying to notice things like these, people.

And these photos where taken within 10 seconds of eachother.

There is one more, I accidentaly deleted it. It was of the clock in my living room.
ALL digital clocks.

Digital clocks do not lose their track of time over a period of 2 weeks, period.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by someguy4]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy4

Hey, you need to pick an identity and stick to it.

Prophet-Ezekiel/SomeGuy34/PSICon/someguy4.......really now.....you'll never develop any kind of credibility with these kind of shenanigans.

You'll simply remain a troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join