It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Stamp / Time Phenomena THEORY continued

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
both clocks appear to displace 5:00 to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hey,
I've noticed several anomalies regarding time as well. I work 3rd shift, my typical weekday is a little different than most, but I always find myself looking at the clock at 11:11, 12:34, and 3:33. By now it seems like its repetition thats gotten the best of me, but for the past 9 months, since starting 3rd shift, I always (and I don't mean most of the time, I mean ALWAYS) seem to check the clock at those times. Its not analog, its not even a very good clock, its always losing 5 minutes here or gaining 5 minutes there (in comparison to my blackberry / the computer / other clocks in the office). I actually spent a night syncing the clock to the computer and to the clock in the back office. In one hour it gained 2 minutes and by the end of the night it had fallen 3 minutes behind. This may seem a little crazy but when you're locked in an office for 10 hours you find things to do to pass the time. For the record I'm an auditor / accountant. I handle the finances for my employer. I'd also like to state I'm not superstitious, I don't believe in ghost or goblins, I don't buy into a lot of the paranormal theories posted here, as I believe they can be rationally explained, however I do find it odd that this clock seems to be tugging me into the whole "time anomaly" area. I don't know what to make of it. If it was just repetition then given its inaccurate ability to keep time, I'd be checking the time at say 11:12, 12:36, and 3:29 or perhaps 11:13. 12:32, 3:32... but every night, like clockwork (bad pun), its 11:11, 12:34, and 3:33.

On to another phenomena I can't seem to explain, again at my place of work, missing time. No not of the alien abduction flavor, but rather of the security video kind. Sections would be missing, and it wasn't something that could be explained as a pattern... random sections for random intervals of time. My boss said it had never happened before, the other auditor said the same thing before retiring. At the time we were using a pretty dated VHS system, so we all wrote it off on being bad heads in the recorder or a glitchy camera. when looking at the monitors you cold sometimes see the camera shuttering and going in and out so we placed our assumptions in faulty / old equipment. We filed a report to corporate and they installed a new system... a full system complete with new cameras, wiring, and a computer system which records to hard drives / DVDs. Guess what? With in 3 days it started doing the same thing. They installed several power conditioners and new electrical outlets... it didn't work... the camera is still glitchy, theres still missing time and sections of video are pixelated / incomplete.

My theory regarding all of this? I honestly have no idea, but I will say we're located next to Raytheon on an old naval base.

Feel free to speculate, I'm actually stumped as to the camera problem. They done everything imaginable, from moving the actual recording device to a different office to installing brand new shielded cable. Its a perplexing matter.

- iamoverrated -

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well, I thought I was crazy until I just read this thread. For at least 2-3 months now, I have been noticing 3:33am on an almost daily basis. The clock is not in my view when watching tv, and I typically only watch shows that I have recorded. So I've ruled out the possibility that I am seeing it out of the corner of my eye, or "anticipating" 3:33am based on looking at the clock during commercial breaks, etc. Make sense? And oddly enough, I'm not alone on this even in my own house. My girlfriend is experiencing the EXACT same thing.

And most recently, I'm beginning to notice 11:11, 12:12, 2:22, and 4:44. But not necessarily in order. One day/night I may happen to look at the clock and see 11:11 and later 3:33. Then the next day/night only notice 12:12 or 4:44, etc. But it seems that almost every single time I randomly check the time, it's one of the times I just listed above. It's actually starting to creep me out a bit.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join