It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Stamp / Time Phenomena THEORY continued

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have recently came upon many interesting subjects as in the thread about the Time Stamp errors.

I would like too state too you all I have a somewhat outlying connection with destiny and deja vu, I can see that I have bettered my life too the best it could have ever been today, and will continue too do forth throughout many self recollections that continue too consist everyday.

Delerium:

We must first take into hand that time stamps on a forum, such as this, are running completely on coding scriptures which these coding architectures running low level executions on the operating system of the server running our forums will sometimes create buffers, or areas of computer ERROR which can undoubtedly distort anything from your name your post too your time.

Alot of us are avid researchers, we find it hard too sleep - If you do not sleep time will dissappear because your connection between the physical realm is deteriating as is your brain temporarily. When we awake we notice we're tired most of the time, or some of the time, but after being tired we will notice that we can simply portray the next 6-8 hours of our day remembering the smallest of details throughout it. Now once you hit the 16 hour border mark on staying awake, undoubtedly depending on physical stressed portrayed throught the day this will give you misconceptions on multiple realities.

It is also a fact, that we could be 100% delusional.

------------

I've noticed some people saying they've posted a reply too a thread, and they look at the thread and see everything and their reply.

Then they will go back and see that there is a reply before THEIRS which is quite interesting.

This can be explained most likely with the help of the web administrator of this website;

Theoretical Scenario: The person had clicked the reply button before you did but you were both looking at the same thread at the same time, and the server acknowledge it as his post would be plast before yours.

Stepping out of my own self-analysis of this phenomena and how in some ways it may be discredited, I would like to share some of my own personal expierences with this time phenomena.

I notice I will look at the clock almost undoubtedly every 34 minutes after the hour, it doesn't matter if i'm walking through my house and I look at a clock on the wall and it says 34 after, it doesnt matter if I'm driving down the street with my boss it'll say 34 after on the tempature signs on the street, I prodominately can make the assumption this "34" after mark is something rather weird with me, if not a self programmed time too check for a clock too be in the vicinity.

There is other times too, like, 12:34am or pm I always catch myself looking at that and I can say that can be most likely identified by pattern programming within our brain, for instance you see 123456789 and 10 when you're a kid and you acknowledge that is the escalation of numbers.

NOTE: IF ANYONE HAS CERTAIN TIMES THEY ALWAYS LOOK AT THE CLOCK I WOULD BE HIGHLY INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH YOU. U2U ME RIGHT AWAY IF YOU DON'T RESPOND TOO THIS THREAD.

Umm also another interesting thing is someone stated complete "LOST TIME"

I'm almost positive I lost an entire day this week. I have been on my computer researching everyday after work, and at whichpoint I last remember it being thursday the 28th I do not know where the 29th went.

EDIT: Actually I belive it was thursday I missed, I can remember Friday's dinner I'm pretty sure - But I FEELL A MASSSSS distortion the more I think about it.

Ummm. People, I'd highly like too let you know I believe the explanation of this time loss is our government messing around with the ley lines and space/time contiuum, as some pioneers may indefinetly had too travel back in the past too kill of evil entities.

Any other theories are welcome too join the speculation, this is by far the most interesting subject I've came across yet.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Inflikted]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Check the edit above,

Everyone I'd like you too do me a favor and I want too see how many of you can remember everyday up until last Sunday, and I want too see how man delusionals we have on board.

Heh. If we are

secret msg:
fdjjjjjjjjjjj3 -943211111 02

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Is this a board error.... I can not read this post?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Can you read this post???

Maybe me and you are in different dimensions.

I have no clue, bud, but my dogs are barking for no reason and racoons DONT come around too often, so I'll see whats happening....

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ambushrocks
Is this a board error.... I can not read this post?

Can't read it either, wonder if he is on my ignore list

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I highly doubt I'm on anyones ignore list, as no one has had any problems with any of my posts as they all support intellectual datum, someone repost them this link please.

www.indiresearch.890m.com...

EDIT:

AHEM I HAVE JUST RECALLED SOMETHING FROM THE PAST 48 HOURS.

I REMEMBER LOOKING AT ONE OF WRAOTHS POSTS AND IT WAS COMPLETELY BLANK, YET I SAW ANOTHER POST FROM WRAOTH 5 MINUTES LATER AND IT WASNT.

THIS IS A INDEFINENT FLUX HAPPENING IN THE TIME/SPACE CONTIUUM, IF NOT SOME TIME OF RIFT IS STARTING TOO FORM......

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Inflikted]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i think the OP needs more sleep

you can read the OP ehrn posting a reply.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Take it for what you will but I believe there is a highly sufficient dimensional flux happening as we speak. I'm not sure if it will continue longer, but it is definetly the signal of a big change for me.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Seems fine to me !!

Only kidding

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I take that comment seriouslly Styx, as I have no idea who you are our how well you know about this subject.

So, you too have sensed some utter weird differences in time over the past week?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Repost.

Time Stamp / Time Phenomena THEORY continued

I have recently came upon many interesting subjects as in the thread about the Time Stamp errors.

I would like too state too you all I have a somewhat outlying connection with destiny and deja vu, I can see that I have bettered my life too the best it could have ever been today, and will continue too do forth throughout many self recollections that continue too consist everyday.

Delerium:

We must first take into hand that time stamps on a forum, such as this, are running completely on coding scriptures which these coding architectures running low level executions on the operating system of the server running our forums will sometimes create buffers, or areas of computer ERROR which can undoubtedly distort anything from your name your post too your time.

Alot of us are avid researchers, we find it hard too sleep - If you do not sleep time will dissappear because your connection between the physical realm is deteriating as is your brain temporarily. When we awake we notice we're tired most of the time, or some of the time, but after being tired we will notice that we can simply portray the next 6-8 hours of our day remembering the smallest of details throughout it. Now once you hit the 16 hour border mark on staying awake, undoubtedly depending on physical stressed portrayed throught the day this will give you misconceptions on multiple realities.

It is also a fact, that we could be 100% delusional.

------------

I've noticed some people saying they've posted a reply too a thread, and they look at the thread and see everything and their reply.

Then they will go back and see that there is a reply before THEIRS which is quite interesting.

This can be explained most likely with the help of the web administrator of this website;

Theoretical Scenario: The person had clicked the reply button before you did but you were both looking at the same thread at the same time, and the server acknowledge it as his post would be plast before yours.

Stepping out of my own self-analysis of this phenomena and how in some ways it may be discredited, I would like to share some of my own personal expierences with this time phenomena.

I notice I will look at the clock almost undoubtedly every 34 minutes after the hour, it doesn't matter if i'm walking through my house and I look at a clock on the wall and it says 34 after, it doesnt matter if I'm driving down the street with my boss it'll say 34 after on the tempature signs on the street, I prodominately can make the assumption this "34" after mark is something rather weird with me, if not a self programmed time too check for a clock too be in the vicinity.

There is other times too, like, 12:34am or pm I always catch myself looking at that and I can say that can be most likely identified by pattern programming within our brain, for instance you see 123456789 and 10 when you're a kid and you acknowledge that is the escalation of numbers.

NOTE: IF ANYONE HAS CERTAIN TIMES THEY ALWAYS LOOK AT THE CLOCK I WOULD BE HIGHLY INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH YOU. U2U ME RIGHT AWAY IF YOU DON'T RESPOND TOO THIS THREAD.

Umm also another interesting thing is someone stated complete "LOST TIME"

I'm almost positive I lost an entire day this week. I have been on my computer researching everyday after work, and at whichpoint I last remember it being thursday the 28th I do not know where the 29th went.

EDIT: Actually I belive it was thursday I missed, I can remember Friday's dinner I'm pretty sure - But I FEELL A MASSSSS distortion the more I think about it.

Ummm. People, I'd highly like too let you know I believe the explanation of this time loss is our government messing around with the ley lines and space/time contiuum, as some pioneers may indefinetly had too travel back in the past too kill of evil entities.

Any other theories are welcome too join the speculation, this is by far the most interesting subject I've came across yet.

AHEM I HAVE JUST RECALLED SOMETHING FROM THE PAST 48 HOURS.

I REMEMBER LOOKING AT ONE OF WRAOTHS POSTS AND IT WAS COMPLETELY BLANK, YET I SAW ANOTHER POST FROM WRAOTH 5 MINUTES LATER AND IT WASNT.

THIS IS A INDEFINENT FLUX HAPPENING IN THE TIME/SPACE CONTIUUM, IF NOT SOME TIME OF RIFT IS STARTING TOO FORM......

Also check this for some interesting...stuff

many users reported not seeing the post though it was fine.....

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
huh? is this some kind of experiment thread? cant understand a thing.

the concept of time is in your head. if you have a crazy messy head, then time's wierd for yah.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by timbuk3
huh? is this some kind of experiment thread? cant understand a thing.

the concept of time is in your head. if you have a crazy messy head, then time's wierd for yah.

what do you mean you cannot understand a thing???

As in it's showing up as gobbley goop or you aren't reading what I posted.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't understand this either...

to the OP please u2u me and explain a little more if you have the time (excuse the pun).

Thakns

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Weird. I remember posting a reply too you 5 minutes ago, and it showed up now it's gone.

Anyways, what is making it unable for you too read?

EDIT:

AND NOW IT JUST REAPPEARED.

Heh, I'd say that this posting stuff is too weird.

SQL servers don't usually make deletion and reimplementation mistakes.

INTERESTING.

U2U me if you want too know more about this Time Flux phenomena that has been reported also in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT:

Symptoms of current thread post stress;

Notice how a user posted something at 06 after.

It's 12:14 PM my time,
I looked at this thread 2 minutes ago his post wasn't there now it is, same with my post.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
WOW ANYONE WHO IS WATCHING POSTS REAPPEAR AND DISSAPEAR ON THIS THREAD, THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING ELSE I'VE WITNESSED MANY PEOPLES POSTS NOW DISSAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR........

SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ok, My past posts have completely vanished amongst other users......
What is happening people, really now.

I swear on my mothers life I have just witnessed peoples posts reappear and dissappear, some straight Bermuda Triangle shizznit on AST.com

Proof(Don't believe it if you don't want too) Notice 15 posts, I'm the last poster, but in the first pic it shows that guy as the last poster. I swear, once again, on my MOTHERS life I am not making this up, and I would never swear on my mothers life and this is the first time I've ever sworn on her life so their you have it.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Check your u2us.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
numbers are symbols, we humans are good at knowing pictures and remembering in pictures....

Now why are numbers/words CONSIDERED different from pictures while they are the same?

Numbers were used to track down data. Words change everyday and there is many meanings to one word now, today. This world has gone using these symbols believing in THIS method because we lost the TRUE meaning of these symbols.

Today, people live by time...addicted and constantly viewing time...

I tried living without the numbers and focus on the world, the beauty part of world. And i tell you, it feels LONGER and less stressful without going by time.

think about it...why today are we getting paid by the hour? why not the minute?Why not for the day?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wow this is really weird.
A while ago it seemed most days I looked at the time at 3:33pm. This went on for a period of a few weeks. It didn't happen everyday, probably 4 or 5 out of the week. What are the chances of that? Everytime it happened it was an unexpected suprise. I rarely look at the time as I work outdoors and finish when it gets dark or Im tired. Im not stuck to any specific time table in my day to day life so am not a clock watcher as I used to be when I worked in the office.

I even mentioned this to my girlfriend and a few times she was there when this happened. Im not sure she took me seriously though. Hasn't happened in the last couple of weeks as far as I can remember.

What is this all about?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join